Quantcast
Jump to content
Tiggie2

[Upcoming Movie 2017] Heart Blackened (previously Silent Witness) (Chimmookui Moggyukja) 침묵 - Park Shin Hye, Choi Min Sik, Ryoo Joon Yeol

Recommended Posts

Guest Agie

Last filming in Korea....Shin Hye now in Paris...I guess she will join the production crew in Thailand straight from Paris...

credit to the owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2017 at 8:25 AM, Agie said:

Last filming in Korea....Shin Hye now in Paris...I guess she will join the production crew in Thailand straight from Paris...

credit to the owner

Interesting, she always goes to Thailand around February, if I am not wrong. Maybe after filming, she can take a break and enjoy Thail:)and 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Agie

Choi Mins Shik...filming in Thailand

C4EQBaLUMAA4B53.jpg

C4ETDvjUYAURt4L.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2017 at 9:38 AM, Agie said:

Choi Mins Shik...filming in Thailand

credit pic to the owner

Another one in Tha:)iland 

cr. The owner 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2017 at 9:38 AM, Agie said:

Choi Mins Shik...filming in Thailand

credit pic to the owner

 

These two pics make me more curious and excited about this version. I saw the excellent chinese version when it first came out, online ofc, and I was impressed by its intrigue, attention to detail and surprise ending. I imagine this new version has its own twists and adaptations suited for our beloved A-List cast. I can't wait to see our Shin Hye alongside the magnificent Choi Min Sik. :D

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, adrianna007 said:

 

These two pics make me more curious and excited about this version. I saw the excellent chinese version when it first came out, online ofc, and I was impressed by its intrigue, attention to detail and surprise ending. I imagine this new version has its own twists and adaptations suited for our beloved A-List cast. I can't wait to see our Shin Hye alongside the magnificent Choi Min Sik. :D

I am with you. I also saw the Chinese version and I noticed there might be changes to make the Korean version with our A-list cast, even better. I am also anxiously awaiting, and dying to see Park Shin Hye in the big screen,  besides the great Choi Min Sik. Great actors always bring the best of Shin Hye.:)

cr. The owner 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Agie

Silent witness finishing their shooting in Thailand on Feb 7

C4SlmnIUYAAF1bY.jpgC4SpnoLVUAI7Ix5.jpgC4SpnocUMAAzYCn.jpgcredit pic to the owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Agie said:

Silent witness finishing their shooting in Thailand on Feb 7

credit pic to the owner

Thanks. Any idea when the movie will be out? :D

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Agie
2 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Thanks. Any idea when the movie will be out? :D

 

I read somewhere it will be out this year....probably the end of 2017???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Agie said:

 

I read somewhere it will be out this year....probably the end of 2017???

OMO!!! That is too long! :(! I hope doesn't overlap with other projects, so they can really focus on promote the movie only. Praying that all goes well:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...