Zhang Ruoyun 张若昀 Soompi Thread

creidesca

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh i thought there is no thread of him! I like him very much in Joy of Life, omg where was I, not knowing there is a talented actor like Zhang RuoYun, he is also has good sense of humour!

Really like watching him so playful among stars. I think he is also smart, he is called as super detective in Who is the Murderer reality show, CMIIW.

He also really love his wife, aaahhh so sweet of him!

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

since this is their first times collaborating with each other hahahah i guess LiQin is a friend with the wife since she was one of the bridesmaid for their wedding too....

Ah you are right LiQin is Tang YiXin bff since she became her bridesmaid.

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

whether will they feel embarrass when they need to perform intimate scenes which LiQin said no since they are both professional....and also LiQin compliment RuoYun on his acting skills since this whole drama need the ML to shoulder & carry the whole drama

Yeah i think they have discussed about this with Tang YiXin and getting approval LOL.

Ah still so many things i have to explore about Zhang RuoYun. I am happy that he decided to marry in reasonable-for-ordinary-people-age i dont know how to say the exact words but mostly stars are usually to marry after the age of 40s or above. 

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols i think we dont have to worry about that, they all understand that this is required of their job....and im sure YiXin will be happy for RuoYun to get recognition for his efforts in his roles :) which he is pretty good to actually shouldering the whole drama and make it work :) 

Yeah you are right, they both spouse are actors, so they know their responsibility. And yeah he is so good in expressing emotion and his pronounciation is so clear, i love his voice.

Article about Zhang RuoYun really get drunk for the scene Fan Xian reciting poem drunk scene in Joy of Life

“Joy of Life” Zhang Ruoyun Shot an Entire Sequence Drunk

By addy on January 8, 2020 in NEWSTV Dramas
“Joy of Life” Zhang Ruoyun Shot an Entire Sequence Drunk 

The plot thickens as Joy of Life <庆余年> enters its grand finale. Fan Xian, played by Zhang Ruoyun (张若昀), is seemingly fatally stabbed by Yan Bingyun (guest star Sean Xiao 肖战), setting up the scene for a second season.

The comedy drama, based on the online novel Qing Yunian by Mao Ni (猫腻), follows a college student and his peculiar journey of completing a novel-length story that is meant for his professor to read. In the novel, a mysterious youth from a small seaside village learns medicine from a mysterious teacher that leads him to understand more of his own past.

With all 46 episodes coming to an end soon, Zhang Ruoyun feels both excitement and longing. He shared that his most memorable scene was where his character recites a long series of poems while in a drunken state. It turns out that Zhang Ruoyun was actually drunk while shooting the scene, and had memorized over 100 different poems to prepare for it.

“I started drinking at 8 in the morning,” he said. “We took three days to film that scene. I was drunk for half of that.”

He remembered shooting over 300 different shots on the first day, and several hundred more the following days. “You can look exceptionally fake when you try to film a drunk scene sober,” he said.

Zhang Ruoyun has played lead in many series, but he admitted that he has gotten the most satisfaction in playing Fan Xian. He appears in over 800 scenes, and if Fan Xian wasn’t a happy character, Zhang Ruoyun himself probably wouldn’t have been able to maintain such positive energy for a long time. Fan Xian is an extremely likable character, and many characters that he comes across in the story all have soft spots for him.

“Usually, when filming ends an actor would want to pull out of his character,” he said. “But Fan Xian is such a happy person, and he makes me so happy. Even to this day, I feel like I’m still him.”

Joy of Life also stars Chen Daoming (陈道明) and Sweet Li (李沁).

Source: Ettoday.net

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

TAGS: iQIYI, Joy of Life, Tencent Video, Zhang Ruoyun 

JayneStars Media LLC reserves all copyrights. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. By using the JayneStars website, you accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use.

Zhang RuoYun update his weibo with a long post about Joy of Life... Plz someone translate this for me...

Screenshot-20200113-233144-Weibo-Intl.jp

休谈风月,依诺沙星

今天是个好日子,早在几周前,就想好了选在今天,和小范大人做一个短暂的告别。有了这个念头之后,标题的这八个字就是首先闯入我脑海的八个字。  
        无情对,最无情。
        2016年的冬天,是我初次接触庆余年的季节,彼时发生的许多,都是此生之前从未遭遇过的情节。如今回忆起这三年的旅程与内心经历的一切,不禁唏嘘,范闲的人生终将活成一段传奇,而有幸作为饰演者的我自己,也值得用一些文字,去祭奠这三年的时光。那个冬天发生了很多故事,其中包括一些今天已经广为人知的:在与曹华益先生孙皓导演第二次碰面的酒桌上,我借着三分酒气,留下了那句如今已经被流传出去的“小范大人非我莫属”。
        我不是我已知第一个做这样表态的演员,事实上,“非我莫属”这个句式本身,就来自于我的一个演员好友,也是我的好前辈,好兄长。许多许多年以前,当时稚嫩的我听到他讲这个故事的时候,心里就赞赏着一个演员能有如此自信的表达,或许也隐约的期许着,什么时候我能遇到,能让我说出这句话的那个角色呢?
        所以孙皓导演后来回忆起那次会面的时候,会想起“他在聊戏的时候人是颤抖的,演员在聊角色时颤抖,代表他心动了。”孙皓导演没想起来或没有说的是,当时我颤抖着聊的是无情对,我当时还拿手机放着一首歌,是由郭婞女士作词,陈粒女士作曲并演唱的《正趣果上果》。总之,有那么一段时间,说的都不是范安之如何如何,庆余年如何如何,我饰演这个角色有什么想法如何如何,而是“鸡冠花未放,狗尾草先生”,是“树已千寻难纵斧,果然一点不相干”,是驴唇不对马嘴的对子。
无情对,又名羊角对,驴唇不对马嘴,却妙趣横生,像极了小范大人与剧中人交流的样子,最是工整又最是无情,最是孤独。
       人生在世三万天,趣果有间孤独无解。
孤独,是我读完庆余年原著和剧版剧本之后,最先冒出来的念头。可那种孤独又很特别,不是傲然于世不食人间烟火的孤独,而是老师斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基所说的“当众孤独”。
        范闲,他是个演员呐,坐在石阶上拖着腮等待接下来的剧情,在世间众生中穿梭而过寻找自己存在的意义。朝堂醉吟唐诗三百首,世人皆道小范诗仙,有人夸他天界下凡,有人讽他用典不明,可没人知道他的心理依据是什么,他的心象是什么,他为何而来?他又为何而活?为何而爱又为何而恼?连他自己也不明白,所以他在寻找,在交流也在对抗,在苦闷也在快乐。有人说他父可敌国五父临门,可他却在世界的角落玩着没人知道的梗,守护着没人在乎的正义。“顺丰快件,快剑顺风。”“高达扎古,澹州会战。”
        “这世界觉得他无关紧要,我不喜欢。”
        “我想为了这些人,跟这世上的道理斗一斗。”
        范闲活成了我想活成的样子,回想那几年演过范闲,我会觉得自己要想办法对得起自己,活出风采,不然我会羞愧。我记得2016的那次会面后,我找孙皓导演聊过范闲的心理年龄,我在拧巴,一个实际年龄已经是个老人的角色,该如何像少年般去面对那个世界,孙皓导演跟我说,不要功课做得太细,你心里已经有了。一个老成的少年,或许就是作者和主创对这个世界最好的期许吧,既有岁月带来的智慧,又有少年改变不公的直率与勇气。
        我爱小范大人,他就像你我一样俗气,爱这众生,爱这世界烟火,即佩桃木降妖剑,又会一招不要脸,即练含笑半步癫,也会为你煮碗面。但是他又不似你我,他有着拒绝安排的脾性,他有着对抗不公的勇气,像极了你我渴望重新一次回到少年的样子。少年或许会过去,但少年心气永远不会过去。
        未来几年里,我将会与这个老成的少年继续相伴相随,运筹帷幄,除暴安良,用尽心力去守护好他身边的那些好人,和那个让他既来之则安之的世界。
        少年啊,不要输给风雨,更不要输给歪门邪道啊。

On 1/13/2020 at 11:36 PM, epinklyn said:

Zhang RuoYun update his weibo with a long post about Joy of Life ... Plz someone translate this for me!

translation.

Stop talking about Fengyue, Enoxacin

Today is a good day. As early as a few weeks ago, I thought about choosing today and have a short farewell with Master Fan. With this in mind, the eight words of the title are the eight words that first broke into my mind.  
        Relentless, most relentless.
        The winter of 2016 was the season when I first encountered Qing Yu years. Many of the events that occurred at that time were plots I had never encountered before in this life. Now recalling the three years of journey and everything I experienced, I ca n’t help but sigh, Fan Xian ’s life will eventually become a legend, and I am fortunate to be a performer, and it is worth using some words to sacrifice these three years . A lot of stories happened that winter, including some that are widely known today: At the wine table where I met with Director Cao Huayi Sun Hao for the second time, I took advantage of three-point wine to leave the sentence that has now been circulated. "Master Fan is me."
        I'm not the first actor I know to make such a statement. In fact, the sentence "I must be" comes from one of my actor friends, and also my good senior and good brother. Many, many years ago, when I was young, when I heard him telling this story, I admired an actor for expressing such self-confidence, and perhaps also vaguely hoped that when I could meet, I could tell What is the role of this sentence?
        So when director Sun Hao remembered that meeting, he would think of "He was trembling when he was chatting, and the actor was trembling when talking about the role, which meant that he was emotional." Director Sun Hao didn't remember or said Yes, I was trembling and ruthless at that time. I was holding a song on my mobile phone at the time, which was composed by Ms. Guo Yan, and composed and sung by Chen Chen. In short, for a while, it was not about how Fan Anzhi was, how to celebrate the rest of the year, what was my idea of how I played this role, but "Celosia is not released, Mr. Cocktail Grass", it is "The tree has been in a thousand difficulties" The longitudinal axe is really irrelevant at all ", it is the pair of donkey's lips that are not right to the horse's mouth.
Relentless, also known as shofar pairs, donkey lips are not right, but they are fun, like the little Master Fan communicates with the people in the play, the most neat and ruthless, the most lonely.
       In the life of 30,000 days, there is no solitary solution to the fun.
Loneliness is my first thought after reading the original Qing Qing years and the screenplay. But the loneliness is very special. It is not the loneliness that is proud of the world's fireworks, but the "in public loneliness" described by teacher Stanislavsky.
        Fan Xian, he is an actor, sitting on the stone steps and dragging his cheeks to wait for the next plot, traveling through the world to find the meaning of his own existence. Chaotang drunk three hundred poems in Tang Dynasty. Everyone in the world is a small Fan Shixian. Some people boast that he is heavenly, and some people ridicule him for using unknown codes. But no one knows what his psychological basis is, what his mental image is, why did he come? Why does he live? Why is love and why is it annoying? He didn't even understand himself, so he was looking for, communicating, confronting, and suffering. Some people say that his father can come to the enemy and the five fathers, but he is playing in the corner of the world with a stalk that nobody knows and guarding justice that nobody cares about. "Shunfeng express, fast sword and wind." "Gundam Zaku, Luzhou will fight."
        "This world thinks he is irrelevant, I don't like it."
        "I want to fight with the truth in this world for these people."
        Fan Leisure life has become what I want to live. Thinking back to playing Fan Xian in the past few years, I will feel that I have to find a way to deal with myself and live a good life, otherwise I will be ashamed. I remember after the meeting in 2016, I asked Director Sun Hao to talk about Fan Xian ’s psychological age. I was wrestling. An actual age is already the role of an old man. How to face the world like a teenager, Director Sun Hao Tell me, don't do your homework too carefully, you already have it in your heart. An accomplished boy may be the author and the creator's best hope for this world, not only the wisdom brought by the years, but also the candidness and courage of the boy to change injustice.
        I love Master Fan. He is as tacky as you and me. He loves all sentient beings. He loves the fireworks in the world. That is, he wears a peach wood sword. He will shamelessly. surface. But he is not like you or me. He has the temperament to refuse to arrange, and he has the courage to fight injustice, like you and I long to return to the youth again. The juvenile may pass, but the spirit of the juvenile will never pass.
        In the next few years, I will continue to accompany this mature young man, plan for the situation, remove the violence, and spare no effort to protect the good people around him, and the world that allows him to come and rest.
        Juvenile, don't lose to wind and rain, let alone lose to the evil way.

Archived