Zhang Ruoyun 张若昀 Soompi Thread

creidesca

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, darynrose said:

Joy of Life brought me to Zhang Ruo Yun and I somehow ended up here to dig more on Ruo Yun. I am a new fan and currently trying to catch up with all his old dramas. :wub:

Welcomeee! I am just like you! So happy have new friends in here! I have catched some of his dramas and variety show, especially which had eng sub, he is really good in variety show, smart and good sense of humour.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

the insides and the outside of RuoYun house......not sure however im not very liking the insides design lols

Ah it is his house when he participate in Divas Hit the Road S3!  Dont know whether the couple stay in RuoYun house or hers or new one...

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hopefully YiXin have a better taste lols.....yea this is the one where Divas hit the Road S3....i dont like the insides to be honest

Yeah, so simple and kinda odd in colour, especially the two sofa with two colour and the curtain LOL, really old fashioned, i think he designed it him self maybe not using a pro, and maybe his nai nai helped him LOL. But the house is very clean according to Chen BoLin. Maybe he like to keep it that way, simple, not using many furniture, easy to clean, just for a single man with his lovely dog LOL.

4 hours ago, darynrose said:

Just wondering. Any idea what this is for? Coz has longer bang.

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/130630093.html?weibo_id=4480640139463046

I see pepsi image at the background, is this new? I cant find it in weibo intl.

I think his bang was long for his role in Novoland Castle in the Sky and Joy of Life, usually actors will longer their hair and bang for shooting ancient drama.

On 3/11/2020 at 8:19 PM, epinklyn said:

I see pepsi image at the background, is this new? I cant find it in weibo intl.

I think his bang was long for his role in Novoland Castle in the Sky and Joy of Life, usually actors will longer their hair and bang for shooting ancient drama.

No idea. That is why I asked. Probably an old one.

MV ZRY n Sebrina ChenYao

#在抖音,记录美好生活##张若昀 【三生三世】是你在尽头等我 #陈瑶 虐妻一时爽 追妻火葬场 https://www.iesdouyin.com/share/video/6804021484445519117/?region=ID&mid=6804016390840929036&u_code=39f3lk5igc02&titleType=title&utm_source=copy_link&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=android&app=aweme&timestamp=1584288337 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

20200315-230616.jpg

Archived