Zhang Ruoyun 张若昀 Soompi Thread

creidesca

Yeah I read some recaps on sparrow and it does ZRY is doing well. There are also a lot of OTP fans although I still don't find LYF that good looking (acting aside!)

i find the directing and colors in Rouge not as good as Sparrow (in the few episodes I watched) but I like ZLY and Yuan Wen Kang is a good actor :) 

up to ep34 怒火英雄 and Wang Lei is another actor who looks masculinely attractive while not being clean cut - Chen Si Cheng has that vibe too! Haven't tried double thorn - can't stand Wang Zi wen'/ voice 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2016 at 1:10 AM, lizzieyen said:

Yeah I read some recaps on sparrow and it does ZRY is doing well. There are also a lot of OTP fans although I still don't find LYF that good looking (acting aside!)

i find the directing and colors in Rouge not as good as Sparrow (in the few episodes I watched) but I like ZLY and Yuan Wen Kang is a good actor :) 

up to ep34 怒火英雄 and Wang Lei is another actor who looks masculinely attractive while not being clean cut - Chen Si Cheng has that vibe too! Haven't tried double thorn - can't stand Wang Zi wen'/ voice 

@lizzieyenI adored Yuan Wen Kang in New Four Brothers of Peking, but disliked his character intensely in Beijing Love Story, but that goes to show he has a good range. I have yet to watch Princess Jie You.

The only other drama I've seen with Huang Lei was 幸福在哪里 Where is Happiness. Deng Jiajia also happened to be in that drama, her character was tragic.

I think I'm so used to watching producer's Zhang Jie's war period dramas that Rouge completely turned me off with its "improbable" exaggeration. It would be interesting to see Grey Goose (another Zhang Jie production) and compare it to Rookie Agent Rouge, whenever it gets aired, as in both, the focus is on the female agent. Trailer for Grey Goose below. You will see that several of the cast members will end up being in The Fated General.

Right now I'm also giving 锻刀 Blade Warrior a try, but already not liking the male lead character--fight/disrupt a wedding over the lead girl who doesn't look like she's in love with you?

In celebration of drama Sparrow breaking 2.0 ratings records, Zhang Ruoyun posted the following photos:

photo 6cf03c75jw1f8e4aref7sj20ku0v97bc.jpgphoto 6cf03c75jw1f8e4aoy5s3j20ku0v945t.jpg

And these photos just today

photo 6cf03c75jw1f8ge6cirw6j21b80t6qv5.jpgphoto 6cf03c75jw1f8ge6i94mxj21b81yub2a.jpg

Zhang Ruoyun on 撕人订制 10-4-16

@lizzieyen If you consider Rookie Agent Rouge light watching, that's what 怒火英雄 was for me. Guess I just have a lower limit to watching incredulousness in a supposedly serious genre such as war period pieces. Anticipating for the release of Zhang Ruoyun's song for Sparrow.

15 hours ago, lizzieyen said:

Hi!! Has Dr Qin started showing? Where are you watching it on? 

@lizzieyen Dr. Qin Medical Examiner has already started! VIP members get to see the first 6, regular viewers get the first 2. The first 2 have been Vietnamese subbed (I followed the link on Zhang Ruoyun's Vietnamese Fan facebook page). Someone has posted episode 1-2 (unsubbed) to youtube, check the last post in soompi's Dr. Qin Medical Examiner thread.

To be released in theatres 11.25.16 is Sky on Fire! Trailer below:

4ocUgds.jpg

89xSSSN.jpg

Segment of Zhang Ruoyun performing 最长的旅途 for the 2016 Golden Eagle TV Art Internet Festival on the 15th:

Ruoyun was also a presenter at the Golden Eagle Esport Carnival on the 15th, can't seem to find a clip of him from youtube, but the clip is available on the MangoTV website.

Zhang Ruoyun was one of the speakers at a forum where the topic heading was 我们的新视界, this was part of the 9th ROI Festival on Oct 19,2016, other speakers at this forum includes the heads of Sohu, as well as, of a food company...

5rKmEWV.jpgTfG2K24.jpgdGBBZ1w.jpga6LTTka.jpgj7MIMmP.jpgZ6e24XV.jpgjzPqZYA.jpgXmMchy7.jpgkIK0i4S.jpgb4rTTj8.jpggHSgGAv.jpgLXfYWC0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived