Zhang Ruoyun 张若昀 Soompi Thread

creidesca

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, caranita said:

They're very close friends despite their age difference! :))) You remember LHR was also one of ZRT's wedding bestmen right? :)

Yes! And they never work together in drama or movie, makes me wonder how they get closer, only from reality show? Since Jing BoRan become friend with ZRY start from reality show Divas Hit Road S3. I think ZRY is a very sanguine person, he can make friends with anybody. Love to see his personality among celebrity friends.

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yes! And they never work together in drama or movie, makes me wonder how they get closer, only from reality show?

That's my understanding. But I remember Liu Haoran's fans discussing this before. You can try to find out here https://curiouscat.me/liuhaoran_intl. ZRY are friends with Jing Boran, who's also friends with Sandra Ma, ended up with all of them being the bestmen of ZRY and Tina's wedding (including Sandra!). I want to see all of them in one episode of Who's the Murderer!

2 hours ago, caranita said:

That's my understanding. But I remember Liu Haoran's fans discussing this before. You can try to find out here https://curiouscat.me/liuhaoran_intl. ZRY are friends with Jing Boran, who's also friends with Sandra Ma, ended up with all of them being the bestmen of ZRY and Tina's wedding (including Sandra!). I want to see all of them in one episode of Who's the Murderer!

Hmm i dont know how to use curiouscat, i should ask or i can find the topic i want? I have tried usinh the search engine, but it is going everywhere outside liuhaoran_intl acc... Helpp!

About Who's the Murderer, there are eps for LHR n ZRY, and there are eps for ZRY n JBR, and eps for ZRY n Sandra Ma, but yeah nothing that include them all. Tomorrow on Jan 31st, we can see LHR n ZRY again! Cant wait!

Archived