Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Omg they were matching me and my sister started screaming in front of our tv when yoojung came out!! Our couple's theme is really the prince and the princess!! Weeeee! And the order of their entrance tho was like aaa, yj was first then followed by another artist, then bg. I'm sure they arrived together at the venue. maybe this was planned by their agencies? So will it be always like this when they are in the same event together?lol

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I can't seem to embed the video here, but here you go:

Full Video of YJ on Red Carpet:  http://www.miaopai.com/show/vRGLkqwU0e9olwC4qJLFvg__.htm

Full Video of BG on Red Carpet  http://www.miaopai.com/show/GSWyCF1PygiU-k99kbXufA__.htm

YOU ARE AWESOME! 

I want to just rewatch this until their presentation is up! Hahaha! 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I can't stop staring at Yoo Jung - She is so beautiful in all her sparkling glory. That dress just screams 'woman' , not 'girl' 

Very true!!! And the color of her dress compliments her skin very well..and I like her hair as well, unkempt but really stunning! She has turned into a woman right before our eyes and BG is so blessed to admire such a beauty!! No wonder his possessiveness always shows?

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

they're prolly afraid many shippers heart might go on cardiac arrest  if they walk the red carpet tgt so they walked seperately instead.:phew::lol:

Lovvvviiiiiinnnnn this chingu!... Totally me if that would happen....#shipperscardiacarrest...:love:

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, cici1 said:

HAHAHAHA 

My shipper heart is saying his gf in real life is YJ..

Otteke.. 

Maybe, it is their agency. They want them to shine as individually. But KSH and YJG walked together in past. KSH comes from same agency with YJ..

:astonished::astonished: i dont have any idea. I need to calm down. Hmmm 

Cant blame just sidus. Even songsong can attend together why not boyoo . SJK is also from Blossom . Are they being overprotective ? 

Rather i must say agencies indirectly conforming BOYOO is real. If they are oppa dongsaeng , their agencies would not have been like that.

Well this ends hope of any boyoo moments . Because in kbs bo gum will be mc so no chance of them arriving together . 

Totally disappointed 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, princesssarang21 said:

I know it's a music award show...but i hope the cameraman is a boyoo shipper and shows our couple ( and us) some love lol 

Hide contents

has kbs announced their last mc yet for award night? maybe they can choose YJ and boyoo can walk the red carpet there :D

Spoiler

I too hope for that. But my hopes are totally shattered today . Whatever is happening i don't think YJ will be mc. I am seriously so hating their agencies . (not real hate , but such a disappointment ) 

• Like 13

Permission to quote...I was asking about the bottom right pic (facing you) the male MC asked/told him something and he smiled like that!!same smile when he was asked during the hana tour fan signing..I think I heard YJ:s name mentioned by the MC..i'm getting delusional!!

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, buttercup18 said:

Watched pbg RC a couple of times.. i think you are right @lovelybluehoneyz..... its more like ivory tux.. not white.. 

Right??hehe..Dear..i think if BG choose the same exact colour,confirm dispatch will pair them together..cannot cannot.. so BG choose something in tune w YJ..white is too far so abit creamy/off white/ivory will do..actly i dont know what colour is that all i know its not white definately..lol... My gossshh.....they really!!!! Haha... Im giddy with these 2!!! Bcos...to match each other u need to discuss right??imagine them on the phone chatting,discussing..on what to wear..what colour...what type of dress... **giddy giddy gidddyyy!* ooh..n YJ's dress is not bare shoulder..its like skin colour lace kind...BG dont like her to really bare her shoulder.......lol....ok ok...im beyond crazy now.... *still plastering my poor heart...* 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

Omg. When is this red carpet going to be over! My eyes are getting heavy and the toothpicks are bending  on the verge of snapping hahaha! It's almost 3am here. Omg. I need BoYoo to present nowwww! Lol. 

must.stay.awake.for.boyoo.

We are in the same boat. I have resorted to casting the show on my tv bc my eyes are hurting from watching it on my phone and I have to work in 3hrs. Even though our couple did not walk together they are still the most popular with photos. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, b4 said:

We are in the same boat. I have resorted to casting the show on my tv bc my eyes are hurting from watching it on my phone and I have to work in 3hrs. Even though our couple did not walk together they are still the most popular with photos. 

I was sooo thinking of that too but I am so lazy and I'm cold, my comforter is soo soft, so I must endure holding my phone and my iPad to freakn multi-task, going back and forth on this thread and on to the show. Gawd. This is sooo unlike me! Hahaha. 

Finallllllyyy..... it starts!!!!!! Yey!

• Like 15