Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, happysloth said:

8 minutes ago, nalili said:

but why all the livestream is not working...:bawling:

try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bsxpstdz-o&feature=youtu.be

This channel has been blocked by CJEM :confused: There goes my streaming. Must rely on Twitter then.

"MAMA 2016 ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CJ E&M.

Sorry about that.
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

do BoGum have the "girl" friend in real life ?  crazy me I think some reason..........

HAHAHAHA 

My shipper heart is saying his gf in real life is YJ..

Otteke.. 

Maybe, it is their agency. They want them to shine as individually. But KSH and YJG walked together in past. KSH comes from same agency with YJ..

:astonished::astonished: i dont have any idea. I need to calm down. Hmmm 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, cici1 said:

HAHAHAHA 

My shipper heart is saying his gf in real life is YJ..

Otteke.. 

Maybe, it is their agency. They want them to shine as individually. But KSH and YJG walked together in past. KSH comes from same agency with YJ..

:astonished::astonished: i dont have any idea. I need to calm down. Hmmm 

I agree with this chinguu. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

SUSPICIOUS!

Them walking together on red carpret might bring the house down..remember what BG said?he has to be more careful now..maybe he's thinking about the fans' safety so they opted to walk separately. Disappointing but still okay.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, chiyie16 said:

Exactly my mind. The more they try to hide it, the more obvious it become. :wub:

Have to agree with you chingu. If there is nothing going between them why they seemed to hide something. Why dont they walk together just like other couples. It becomes more suspicious ;)

• Like 12

At time like this... I just wanna believe in my delulu mind.... Maybe because they always lost in their own world when they are together -_-  and their company don't want this happen again...

Anyway... Both lookd pretty and handsome... Like a prince and princess... :wub:

• Like 17

I know everybody wanted to see them walking hand in hand together but...knowing that they r wearing same colour theme itself already make me giddy.. To b honest.. Im expecting so little cos i think both knew that everybody is waiting to rumour them together.. It is so obvious not only in our shipper thread but also in utube.. U can see countless vids on them been sitting together etc..fans even made vid that shows their reactions etc so im sure they knew what fans and paparazzi is looking for.. Thats y i didnt want to think so far.. However, their matching colours is enough..hahaha... BG's tux is not white.. Its off white or abit creamy/yellowish.. Matching so well with YJ.. Gosh... I need to put plaster on my heart!!!  

• Like 22