Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@Duong Pham i think his hair matches YJ's lol it's both not straight ...

i wonder if we're ever get to see them walk the red carpet together. I guess maybe their agencies wanted them to shine individually like @cici1 said, but then why make them match! They're such a beautiful couple, i got so excited seeing the other people walking together arm in arm and was hoping to see boyoo do the same :sweatingbullets: at least theyre there together i hope they get to sit next to each other too 

• Like 16

WE DESERVED AN EXPLANATION!!!LOL..but they shine brightly tonight..:heart:still matching in anyways...:blush:..should I go home now?or patiently waiting for another BoYoo Moment..now my hopes is still at 80%:blush:Can't give up on this babies!!!Fighting my BoYoo heart!!!

ctto

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I can't seem to embed the video here, but here you go:

Full Video of YJ on Red Carpet:  http://www.miaopai.com/show/vRGLkqwU0e9olwC4qJLFvg__.htm

Full Video of BG on Red Carpet  http://www.miaopai.com/show/GSWyCF1PygiU-k99kbXufA__.htm

You saved our night/morning/day!!!! Thank you!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, princesssarang21 said:

I guess so its ok not to walk together  well its not ok but it just has to be lol remember just with the water bottle and BG leaving YJ with NJH caused such a ruckus so i suppose its safer for them ..but my shipper heart! :vicx:i'll just have to picture them walking hand in hand in my mind haha

Relax chingu...relax everyone..who knows later?? Lets calm down ok... BIG BIG HUG TO ALL MY CHINGUS! 

• Like 9

I am thinking many possibilities why did not walk together.. but better we enjoy MAMA 1st before talk about it, right???. thank God, YJ's coordi did not put another curtain to my baby. 1st time seeing BG in white tux.. so handsome. 

Their smile today is really contagious.. 

Hope they present together.. it will calm my shipper heart. 

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, mamun said:

They both look stunning!!! But seriously, your name were announced together, you came to Hong Kong together and you are the hottest OTP in 2016!!! Why why why why are you not walking the red carpet together? :sweatingbullets:

Boyoo couple makes my heart flutter and gives me headache at the same time lol

they're prolly afraid many shippers heart might go on cardiac arrest  if they walk the red carpet tgt so they walked seperately instead.:phew::lol:

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I can't stop staring at Yoo Jung - She is so beautiful in all her sparkling glort. That dress just screams 'woman' , not 'girl' 

yes, she is little pretty woman now. good job my girls. BoGum worry he is out of control I think. I only find some reason let me accept what I see.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

is she really 17 YO? Can't imagine YJ beauty and aura when she reach 20. Let's relax guys. I guess if both of them walk together, others artists will be overshadowed and the award become boyoo date's night. Hahahaha;)

I LOVE YOUR EXCUSE CHINGU!... I'll take it to calm my precious BoYoo heart...:D

• Like 15

Both looked so handsome and pretty. I'm glad that we dont have to fire YJ's stylist:lol:

There are only two possible explanation as why they dont walk together :

1. There's something between them

2. The agencies anticipate possible antis especially toward YJ. 

It's ok chingu. The time will come for us to see them walk on the red carpet together. They might do that later for the rest of their life *waiting patiently*

• Like 22