[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IB sees SJ at the lockers as he was getting dressed for surgery, she offers a bandage but he flies off the handle. 

Theyre at the OR, IB and TK were ready, they were looking for DJ who was busy looking up the surgical procedure. He decides to join them but as he entered the OR, TK tells him to back down. Dr. Nam called out TK but he wouldn't budge on his decision. DJ leaves them. 

SJ is with the wife of the other patient, she seemed patiently explaining the gravity of the patient's condition. The wife looked upset, she starts crying and she seems inconsolable. The daughter was the more composed one and speaks with SJ to do everything for the patient.

We see SJ in a shouting match with MJ, he doesn't want to budge, he kept saying no, no. SJ gets frustrated.

SJ goes back to the ER and speaks with her former co resident, she seems elated and leaves in high spirits. The haughty nurse is seen observing them and writing down the incidents she saw.

Meanwhile, the guy whom DJ bumped into earlier was at the ER. He looked shady but in need of medical assistance. SJ attends to him but he seems to be ba having dourly, SJ calls in the biggest nurse. The patient snickers but keeps quiet.

OTP MOMENT ...ASKED ABOUT SURGERRY TOLD HER WHAT HAPPENED ...SHE CURES HIM...HE ASKED HER TO DATE HIM ...I LOVE THE SCENES...HE MAKES HER SMILLE...DJ AND THAT CREEPY MAN IN THE BATHROOM ...I THINK DJ RECOGNIZED HIM ...WOW TALKING WITH MANAGER JANG SUBORDINATE...REALIZED ABOUT THAT MAN ...DJ MENTIONED ABOUT HIM TO MANAGER JANG ASKED HIM TO CALL THE PROSECUTOR

DJ ASKED THAT FAT MAN TO PROTECT SJ...LOOKS HER WORRIED FROM FAR...MANAGER AND TEAM ARE LOOKING FOR THAT CREEPY MAN ...TRYING TO FIND HIM...DJ CAME BACK TO THE SURGERY ROOM...TK ORDERED HIM TO LEAVE...DJ SAID HE WON'T DO IT WON'T LEAVE...WANTS TO KNOW WERE WAS HIS MISTAKE...

TK GAVE HIM HIS ANSWER...DJ IS UPSET...SJ AND SUNBAE TALKING ...HE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ...THE NURSE FROM SEOL REALIZED THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT SJ ...THAT WOMAN SAID SHE WILL FIND ...CREEPY MAN IN FRONT OF SJ...WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT SURGERRY ...OMG I FEAR HE CAME FOR THE PATIENT

SJ walks out and sees DJ outside the hall looking upset. She tries to attend to his bloodied lip. He tells her of what happened and reassures him. He suddenly blurts lets date? Lol. Aww...this leaves SJ flustered but giggly.

DJ is at the men's cr looking at his wound. The gangster walks in singing. DJ looks at him and sees what seemed to be a weapon. He recalls all the wounds both patients sustained. He begins to get suspicious. He leaves in a huff, notifying everyone of his suspicion. He meets MJ and alerts him. He looks for SJ. He finds her at the hybrid room and leaves. 

DJ decides to scrub in. He enters the OR and Dr. Nam acknowledged him. But TK shouts at him and asks why he was there. He shouts at DJ, lectures him and tells him to get lost. DJ looked defeated. 

SJ and the sunbae are busy discussing the case. She gets teased by him and leaves. The haughty nurse speaks with the sunbae and informs him of her observations. 

SJ goes out and is outside the OR room. She again meets the gangster outside, now she looked wary.

in the OR, IB and TK finished up their laparotomy, DJ did not leave and TK was furious. Suddenly SJ appears and says she's sorry. TK looked furious but suddenly the gangster appears with a scythe at SJ's neck. He asks who did the surgery, TK says he was in charge. He moves towards them, the gangster threatens them with the weapon aimed at SJ. DJ looked terrified. The guy makes a move and DJ shouts sunbae! END.

Preview: A SWAT team is at the hospital. All the members of the OR were lined up outside. TK looked somber. Then we see TK lying down at one of the gurneys smiling. I didn't catch the rest. 

OMG, their first day certainly looked eventful, I guess eventful is an understatement. A guy with a scythe, our couple contemplating a date and SJ again being physically threatened. I bet SJ has 9 lives hehe.

@drmjs @andy78 @jeonghyang @zagigirl and @supergal99thanks for the hard work!

andwae!!! why is it SJ again! I hope she doesn't get hurt! :tears: that cliff hanger gahhh...I need to know what happen!

all that police swarming in....in the preview

DJ is a happy man just by SJ applying medicine on his injured lips :) and his immediate concern when he see the dangerous man was to get BIG bodyguard to protect her hehehe

And errr...that nurse from Geodae, so she doesn't need to do anything except to spy and write not? And all the other nurses from Geodae are taking a rest somewhere?

I see a little bit of 'crazy whale' attitude back in SJ! missed that so much! I really hope they won't drag her condition too much cos I want to see her in action.

DJ is very obedient, SJ ask him to get back into the operation room no matter what and he did :sweatingbullets:

TK seems to like IB a lot? or he wanted to see how good he is? but ok mr cute is officially on my unlike list now for the way he treated our SJ. :angry:

A lot of conversations, need the sub to know what is really going on. But the showdown isn't as explosive as expected, guess they are just building up.

Archived