• Episodes: TBD
  • Broadcast network: Fuji TV
  • Broadcast period: 2016-Jul-11 start
  • Air time: Monday 21:00
  • Theme song: Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto by JY

Cast

magnify-clip.png

Synopsis

Sakurai Misaki has not dated in a long time. She has focused on her work as a pâtissier to eventually run her own business. One day, she gets fired from work. She then meets her first love from high school Shibasaki Chiaki. Misaki works part-time at Chiaki's restaurant and also stays there. While she lives with Chiaki at his restaurant, she realizes that Chiaki's two younger brothers Touma and Kanata also live there.

Production Credits

Mirei Kiritani                                     Kento Yamazaki                               Shohei Miura

Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto-Mirei Kiritani.jpg                       Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto-Kento Yamazaki.jpg                   Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto-Shohei Miura.jpg                    Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto-Shuhei Nomura.jpg                  Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto-Sakurako Ohara.jpg                                                                          Shuhei Nomura                              Sakurako Nohara

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo6_r1_250.giftumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo5_r1_250.gif

When he came near her, i was like-  he is going to kiss her, but how rude of him to push her down!!!!!!! BAD BOY!!!!!

tumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo8_r1_250.giftumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo1_250.giftumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo4_r1_250.gif

So sweet of him to come and look for her and give her - his shoulders and console her. 

:tumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo3_r1_250.giftumblr_obphp9U8e31s8t96qo2_r1_250.gif

cr:dreamingsnowflake2013

Hi @padhari i'm new to this theard ...... please take care of me :) and a big big up for you for making it i mean the theard of course :D 

I've been watching this lately and i think that i'm falling hard for this drama :grimace: these days i'm looking for the opening ost but i just can not find it :( i found the one that Jiyoung the ex kara member sang but it's not the one i'm looking for ! so could please help me find it ??? :D 

Guest ina111

@padhari Thank you for starting the thread! I'm still an episode behind, but I'll catch up before the next episode airs on Monday. After seeing the photos and gifs you posted, I'm really looking forward to episodes 5 and 6.:) 

@doremisol I was going to try searching for it, but I'm not quite sure I know which song you're looking for. Are you talking about this instrumental track? (The video is a piano cover, courtesy of sammyチャンネル on Youtube )

According to multiple sources, the background music is the work of Hiroko Sebu (世武裕子). Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to look for the official release.

If anyone is interested, this page (in Japanese) has a bit more information on the music used in the drama. (Such as what was the song on Kanata's music player in episode 1, the music track on the CM, etc.)

I love the CM, btw. :lol:  Haha, "ohayou" indeed!

Video credit: Fuji TV, and CM Theater 005 channel on Youtube

Guest ina111

@padhari I watched it, and the first three quarters made me smile a lot. Misaki and Kanata made great progress.

Thank you for the gifs. I loved their little "porridge moment." :wub:  The heat was definitely there, and it wasn't coming from the porridge. :blush: 

I was also glad to see Chiaki and Kaede getting along. 

Toma annoyed me when he told Chiaki about Misaki's feelings. What was the point of revealing that now? He should have let Misaki decide if she wants to say something. :angry:

The last 10 minutes were tough. I feel bad for Kanata too. I don't doubt that his brothers and Misaki will try to support him through this, but I imagine that there will be more bad news coming. 

I had so many questions after watching this episode. Did Chiaki really agree to sell the family restaurant (something that's precious to Kanata as well) just to protect the family secret? I can totally understand that he wants to protect Kanata from getting hurt, but they made it sound as if the revelation would break up the family somehow. I don't understand that. The lack of blood ties doesn't make them any less of a family, IMO. Perhaps there is some bad history between Kanata's birth family and the Shibasakis that we've yet to learn about. 
Also, does this mean that Manami is related to Kanata? I'm curious about her, she seems to be dealing with some kind of an urgent situation. (Apparently I've watched too many Kdrama dailies, because I can't help but think that she is there to ask Kanata to be an organ donor for someone in his birth family. :lol: )

Edited to add: I was disappointed that there was no preview for episode 7. I couldn't find the text preview either. It'll be a long wait. :)  

Archived