[Drama 2016] Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto(A Girl & Three Sweethearts) 好きな人がいること

pad-hari

Guest ina111

@ru5h There was no episode yesterday. Episode 7 will air on August 29. 

@Siti Fatimah Hussin Thank you for the twitter link! I love the photos of the cast. 

I see they posted the official preview for ep. 7 on Youtube, but the video won't play in my country. :(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaFjPXvvms Perhaps some of you will have better luck. :) 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everyone,  a long wait for ep.7.  @ ina111 i am not able to view the preview as well.  it say its a private video.  i hv been trying to find the preview for ep.7 on you tube but in vain.  Here is one of the NG video of our cast.  

cr: as tagged

14 hours ago, ina111 said:

@ru5h There was no episode yesterday. Episode 7 will air on August 29. 

@Siti Fatimah Hussin Thank you for the twitter link! I love the photos of the cast. 

I see they posted the official preview for ep. 7 on Youtube, but the video won't play in my country. :(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaFjPXvvms Perhaps some of you will have better luck. :) 

yea, just can't wait for episode 7 :confounded:

i wish english sub quickly

kento looks addorable as chef haha

let's makes this japanese drama popular in soompi

Guest ina111

@padhari Haha, Shuhei Nomura was so funny with that popsicle. :lol: I wish Fuji TV would release more NGs or some BTS videos. The actors look very comfortable with each other in the BTS photos, it seems like they are having a good time filming even with all the hard work and the the long hours. 

@ru5h I think it would be much more popular if legal streaming sites like Viki or Dramafever were showing it. It's unfortunate that the Japanese broadcasting companies don't sell licences for dramas that are currently on the air. 
Whoever is subbing this drama is doing a great job though. The subs have been unusually fast for a Jdrama. (I really hope I don't jinx them by saying this! :) )

@sfh-san Thank you very much for the links! Reading through the recaps will help tide me over until Monday. :) 

(I haven't watched Code Blue, but your comment made me curious about it. Seeing as how they made the second season, that drama must have been pretty popular.)

I found the the written preview for episode 7 on the official drama homepage. (LINK HERE) In case anyone is interested, I put a translation under the spoiler. It's somewhat long and spoiler-ish.

Spoiler

I apologize if there are any errors in the translation. 

Without listening to Chiaki restraining him, Toma declares that Kanata is not their real sibling. That's the truth that Chiaki had been hiding. However, this is very abrupt and Kanata is unable to believe. Misaki who is beside them is also dumbstruck.

After that Toma brings in Manami, saying that she is Kanata's real younger sister. Reportedly Manami had been looking for her real brother, Kanata. Manami's mother, in other words Kanata's real mother, is suffering from a serious illness, and it appears that she wants, as soon as possible, to get treatment which requires a blood transfusion. However, because the mother has an unusual blood type, she wanted to ask the blood-related Kanata for a blood donation. Suddenly, unable to hide his agitation, Kanata leaves. Misaki chases after him, but doesn't know what to say.

Misaki who returned to the Shibasaki house asks Toma if he isn't concerned about Kanata. However, Toma gets angry, asking her whether she wants to say that it's his fault it has come to this. He says that Misaki and Chiaki are always on Kanata's side, wonders if it would have been better if he (Toma) wasn't the real sibling, and leaves the house as well. Kanata returns to the house, crossing paths with Toma without meeting him...

The next morning Misaki brings a meal to Kanata's room. She knocks, but there's no reply. When she enters the room, Kanata is not there. Toma has not returned after leaving the night before either.
Together with Chiaki, Misaki contacts the customers with reservations in order to cancel. The restaurant cannot open when the chef is absent. Chiaki blames himself thinking he might have hurt Kanata.

It looks like the next episode will be a bit of an angst fest, but we expected as much. The last part of the video preview shows Misaki taking the train to somewhere and meeting up with Kanata, so there might be some sweet moments too. :)IKTEXIS.jpg 

Image credit: Fuji TV

@ina111, thank you so much for the written preview of ep.7.   omg!!! the preview says it all for the whole episode unlike the k-dramas.  ya, i hope fuji tv release more BTS videos.  

@sfh-san, thank you for the links.  same here.  will read them until the next episode airs.  each one is interesting to read in its own way

@padhari n @ina111 you are welcome :)

@ina111 I By saying misaki n kanata look like aragaki yui n yamapi, I did not mean it in Code Blue. I've watched most of yamapi's dramas/movies and aragaki yui's dramas/movies, so when I watched this drama, it just that they remain me to yamapi n aragaki yui. I've watched  L♥DK, in that movie yamazaki kenzo really looks like yamapi in Kurosaki. 

Guest ina111

@padhari That was the first time I looked for a preview on the Fuji TV page, and I was also surprised by the amount of detail in the text.
I just checked my usual source, Yahoo TV page, and the preview there is considerably shorter. :)  (Text translation under the spoiler.)

Spoiler

(Again, I apologize for the translation quality.)

Kanata disappears after finding out the shocking truth about his family. Toma who harbors distorted feelings towards Kanata leaves home as well. Chiaki closes down the restaurant temporarily, and tells Misaki that he is not qualified to be an older brother. In the midst of that, Misaki discovers a copy of the family register thrown away by Kanata in the trash can in his room; she hears from Chiaki that Kanata might have headed to Onomichi in Hiroshima and decides to go to meet him. Chiaki wants to accompany her, but Kaede contacts him with the news that Toma has been found.

On 24/8/2016 at 11:18 PM, ina111 said:

@padhari Haha, Shuhei Nomura was so funny with that popsicle. :lol: I wish Fuji TV would release more NGs or some BTS videos. The actors look very comfortable with each other in the BTS photos, it seems like they are having a good time filming even with all the hard work and the the long hours. 

@ru5h I think it would be much more popular if legal streaming sites like Viki or Dramafever were showing it. It's unfortunate that the Japanese broadcasting companies don't sell licences for dramas that are currently on the air. 
Whoever is subbing this drama is doing a great job though. The subs have been unusually fast for a Jdrama. (I really hope I don't jinx them by saying this! :) )

@sfh-san Thank you very much for the links! Reading through the recaps will help tide me over until Monday. :) 

(I haven't watched Code Blue, but your comment made me curious about it. Seeing as how they made the second season, that drama must have been pretty popular.)

I found the the written preview for episode 7 on the official drama homepage. (LINK HERE) In case anyone is interested, I put a translation under the spoiler. It's somewhat long and spoiler-ish.

Reveal hidden contents

I apologize if there are any errors in the translation. 

Without listening to Chiaki restraining him, Toma declares that Kanata is not their real sibling. That's the truth that Chiaki had been hiding. However, this is very abrupt and Kanata is unable to believe. Misaki who is beside them is also dumbstruck.

After that Toma brings in Manami, saying that she is Kanata's real younger sister. Reportedly Manami had been looking for her real brother, Kanata. Manami's mother, in other words Kanata's real mother, is suffering from a serious illness, and it appears that she wants, as soon as possible, to get treatment which requires a blood transfusion. However, because the mother has an unusual blood type, she wanted to ask the blood-related Kanata for a blood donation. Suddenly, unable to hide his agitation, Kanata leaves. Misaki chases after him, but doesn't know what to say.

Misaki who returned to the Shibasaki house asks Toma if he isn't concerned about Kanata. However, Toma gets angry, asking her whether she wants to say that it's his fault it has come to this. He says that Misaki and Chiaki are always on Kanata's side, wonders if it would have been better if he (Toma) wasn't the real sibling, and leaves the house as well. Kanata returns to the house, crossing paths with Toma without meeting him...

The next morning Misaki brings a meal to Kanata's room. She knocks, but there's no reply. When she enters the room, Kanata is not there. Toma has not returned after leaving the night before either.
Together with Chiaki, Misaki contacts the customers with reservations in order to cancel. The restaurant cannot open when the chef is absent. Chiaki blames himself thinking he might have hurt Kanata.

It looks like the next episode will be a bit of an angst fest, but we expected as much. The last part of the video preview shows Misaki taking the train to somewhere and meeting up with Kanata, so there might be some sweet moments too. :)IKTEXIS.jpg 

Image credit: Fuji TV

why Japanese broadcasting companies don't sell licences for drama? crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif

at least we still can watch it, but why it took so long for subbed?

kento kento kento

hey, how can i upload photo from url?

i just upload from tinypic and still cant upload in soompi

cld8bswukaat7tz.jpg

On 13/08/2016 at 9:53 PM, doremisol said:

Hi @padhari i'm new to this theard ...... please take care of me :) and a big big up for you for making it i mean the theard of course :D 

I've been watching this lately and i think that i'm falling hard for this drama :grimace: these days i'm looking for the opening ost but i just can not find it :( i found the one that Jiyoung the ex kara member sang but it's not the one i'm looking for ! so could please help me find it ??? :D 

Hello!

You can find it on youtube. Just type sukina hito ga iru koto....

On 24/08/2016 at 1:48 PM, sfh-san said:

Same here. I always love the pics. And I love the reviews and comments...nyahehehe:wub:

On 24/08/2016 at 0:56 PM, ru5h said:

yea, just can't wait for episode 7 :confounded:

i wish english sub quickly

kento looks addorable as chef haha

let's makes this japanese drama popular in soompi

Then let us make this thread more cheerful..Im sorry for dropping so suddenly. I just love this dorama so much.

18 hours ago, rei06 said:

Same here. I always love the pics. And I love the reviews and comments...nyahehehe:wub:

Then let us make this thread more cheerful..Im sorry for dropping so suddenly. I just love this dorama so much.

anything for yama kento:wub:

Guest ina111

@rei06 Welcome!!! wave-smiley.gif 

@sfh-san Ah, gotcha. I saw their names and just jumped to the conclusion that you were talking about Code Blue. Thank you for explaining. :)

I think that most folks on this thread are much more familiar with Kento Yamazaki than I am, which is nice. The only other drama of his that I watched was Death Note. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of his work.

@ru5h About image posting...  (I'll write under the spoiler because it's not drama-related)

Spoiler

If I'm seeing correctly, you were trying to display an image which is hosted on wordpress. Perhaps that site doesn't allow direct linking to images. If I right click on the link, I can open it and see the image just fine. (Edit: I tried posting the same image and it seems to work. Second edit: Never mind. The image appeared, but now it's gone and there's just a broken link. I have no idea what happened. :( )

cld8bswukaat7tz.jpg

You should be able to just take an image link in the format such as http//xxx.-/xxxxxxxx.jpg, paste it into the post editor, and after you hit enter the photo should automatically show itself. 
Alternatively, you can go through "Insert other media"  button and choose "Insert image from URL" and paste the link there.
I'm guessing that you've already tried one or both of these options. I'm not sure why it doesn't work.

If you want to try different things and test image posting, this is a good place to do it:

If you're having persistent technical problems, this forum might be helpful
http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/41-problem-solvers-community-forum-tech-support/

You probably already know about this, but I'll mention it again as a reminder to anyone reading. If you're planning to post a lot of images or videos at once, it's good practice to post 2-3 that can be seen, and hide the rest inside a spoiler tag. That helps with the page loading speeds and data consumption for mobile users. :) 

On 26/8/2016 at 10:27 PM, ina111 said:

@rei06 Welcome!!! wave-smiley.gif 

@sfh-san Ah, gotcha. I saw their names and just jumped to the conclusion that you were talking about Code Blue. Thank you for explaining. :)

I think that most folks on this thread are much more familiar with Kento Yamazaki than I am, which is nice. The only other drama of his that I watched was Death Note. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of his work.

@ru5h About image posting...  (I'll write under the spoiler because it's not drama-related)

Reveal hidden contents

If I'm seeing correctly, you were trying to display an image which is hosted on wordpress. Perhaps that site doesn't allow direct linking to images. If I right click on the link, I can open it and see the image just fine. (Edit: I tried posting the same image and it seems to work. Second edit: Never mind. The image appeared, but now it's gone and there's just a broken link. I have no idea what happened. :( )

cld8bswukaat7tz.jpg

You should be able to just take an image link in the format such as http//xxx.-/xxxxxxxx.jpg, paste it into the post editor, and after you hit enter the photo should automatically show itself. 
Alternatively, you can go through "Insert other media"  button and choose "Insert image from URL" and paste the link there.
I'm guessing that you've already tried one or both of these options. I'm not sure why it doesn't work.

If you want to try different things and test image posting, this is a good place to do it:

If you're having persistent technical problems, this forum might be helpful
http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/41-problem-solvers-community-forum-tech-support/

You probably already know about this, but I'll mention it again as a reminder to anyone reading. If you're planning to post a lot of images or videos at once, it's good practice to post 2-3 that can be seen, and hide the rest inside a spoiler tag. That helps with the page loading speeds and data consumption for mobile users. :) 

suki-na-hito-ga-iru-koto-ep5-yamazaki-ke

thank u, i did it hehe

Archived