[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@kozuesan Maybe, but Im not holding my breath, so far MBC is quite disappointing, 

@rosemary_pham1003 Im not to sure but for IG posts you should just be able to paste the url in the normal text area. otherwise you have to upload it on a photo bucket or something similar and take the url and their is a button at the bottom " insert other media" and its pretty straightforward. Hopefully that helps 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

That look :wub:

Spoiler

This photo says it all :wub:

Hehehe yesterday's wrap party is kind of ''abnormal''. I agree with you, it is a really strong indicator that there is definitely something going on between them. They are still sitting closely together at the final group photo. If there isn't anything, they will remain as it is at the wrap party. This totally reminds of ahngoo couple where the two of them stayed as low profile as they are during the wrap party. Even GHS came late and sat at a different table as AJH (a fan mentioned this). ^_^

I only hope there will be some official announcement soon :D or at least an official news about them ^_^

• Like 12

Hi! After lurking for some time i think i need to say these.

- LJS didn't sing A Million Roses in his FM, Thats a good sign imo. Im not really into analyze things from one's ig pics but before people assume it was for his significant other or that was just a hint for his FM song choice. The fact it wasn't for his FM, the only variable remains is for his significant other. Or maybe he's just randomly posted it which i doubt tho haha

- LJS answer about his ideal type in his FM, i think thats not a problem. I agree with some of the explanations you guys said that is actually another positive sign

- About the wrap up party, he was super late and no picture of both. In VLIVE he said the postponed episode made him changed his schedule. I actually thought he wouldn't come at all for wrap up party because it's totally acceptable and reasonable if he didn't imo. But he did, just for several minutes, then leave. I mean, he managed to attend is something that one would conclude that HE HAS TO COME. Idk the reason behind that, to respect his seniors, staffs, and maybe HHJ who knows. ;)

about the photo, i also think that is not normal at all. I mean they're the main leads it's like naturally their photos together would be everywhere, esp in mbc's IG, but none was posted. It'll be the last time they can capture their pic together, no? I also don't know why they did it but that's weird and definitely different.

I ship them, but again, i support them no matter what'll happen later. So i'm just gonna chilling on this ship sipping my strawberry banana smoothies B) 

• Like 20

Just came back after a long day at school. Saw previous posts of "W" wrap up party. Lol, just as I thought, they didn't even have a picture 2gether :(

But, at the same time, I felt relieved. Dunno why:)

Am I the only one questioning of the time LJS appeared at the party? Like, I know that he went to the party to see his co workers, staffs. But, why only silently? He's the main character, he would've came and at least do some speech too. Taking pictures with writer and director again. The party lasted for a long time even after he arrived.

This kinda remind me of my big sister's boyfriend. They've been dating for 1 year and a half, and on their 1 year anniversary party, he suddenly called my sister and said he couldn't made it. The party must go on without him, my sister were pretty sad. But then he actually appeared late, just bc he don't want her to be sad.

I cannot help it but get the same feeling from LJS when he attended the wrap up party. 

As you guys can see, Jong Suk was known for always being late for wrap up parties, but still manage to take picture with his partners and co workers. He seem carefree to do that. AhnGoo also didn't take any pictures together at their wrap up party, but one year later they suddenly reveal it. Not to mention, how many people doubt that they have a relationship. Our JongJoo probably trying to follow their steps, but eagle eyes fan caught them red handed, lol. For now, I expect them to announce their relationship next year, because that is when LJS filming is complete and everything will be settle neatly, don't forget that his manager is actually Yang Hyun-Suk, hahaha.

PS: My sister and her boyfriend is getting marry on December

• Like 15

Having several sleepless nights because of hcouple... Their chemistry suddendly made the drama addict fan become even more of a drama addict fan (does that make sense hahaha it does in my head (>﹏<) ) ... This couple jinja I wasn't going to ship real life couples because well.. It just never works out ( juri ueno & tamaki hiroshi *wasted 9 yrs shipping them, juri married another guy in the end still support her*  Inoue Mao & Jun Matsumoto** seriously wtf is going on with them several rumors saying they are getting married, been shipping for 10 yrs... No official news** lastly Lee Dong Wook & Lee Dae hae ** seriously a stab in the heart, after countless fan vids that i made countless restless nights awaiting for the new ep of hk, seeing there bts surely they must be dating circa 2014... 2015 no news 2016 lee da hae dating dong wook ohhp nope its choi dong wook a.k.a se7ven false alarm guys its the other dong wook**** yea so just got hit hard by this crazy train) but then the news of ahj and g * i forgot her name but she was in boys over flowers kdrama* news came out saying they are dating after meeting in blood drama then later months they got married... Somehow this kinda left hope in me... Not to mention the bts of the lee jong suk and han hyo joo like can we not!! Omg seriosuly just kill me with your over the top cuteness ahhhhh. ... Then i fell back into the shipping train.. Whose to say what can happen between them they may end up together they may not... But i enjoyed watching the drama thus far and their bts were utterly breath taking... I enjoyed this crazy train and I REGRET NOTHING. MWAHAHAHA ok ok ok i think i might getting cra cra here.. But you knw whatever happens happens don't get discourage and just keep carrying on... Man that was long.... Anyways if u made it this far reading my post woo i applaud u there were some instance where i just went over the top cra... Anyways i better end this one here lol.. Great reading everyone's analysis and explanations really you guys are awesome! And the thread creator you are awesome for starting this!!!  Anyways happyshipping and one more day until ep 16 (>﹏<)  fingers cross we have bts pics or wrap up party pics of hcouple ^-^ 

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, starfield said:

First of all she has to be intelligent, then as I am a person who worried (TN: or stressed) a lot, so even if she wouldn't be able to solve my problem, hopefully she can give me a direction, like mom or elder sister, a mature and calm girl.

LOL. That's some very specific description for someone who's "lost his direction" :rolleyes:

Wow, too specific, Suk-ah. "Give me direction", I'm pretty sure everyone will have a big flashback of LJS telling interviews how HHJ helped him on his acting while filming W. Thanks @starfield for ssending us such an important part. Now, all we have to do is watch W final ep tomorrow and an official announcement from the two:glasses:

• Like 8

I guess everyone finds it strange except for MBC

What i am trying ti say is everyoje notices it is strange that MBC does not show many of the wrap up pictures or the lead pictures of the dramas whereas his past drama wrap up pictures are shown. And the recent drama which was just finished airing are shown as well regardless the two leads also have dating rumors.

I never said anything abt LJS being not considerate about coming late. I can see all his red/exhasyting eyes in all his pictures with staff at the wrap up party. He tried to be there regardless of what. 

• Like 1

@starfield Nope but the other day we were trying to figure out the exact response to his ideal type so Thank you for comfirming the original translation! Lol your memory is typically better than mine but have no fear I got you covered if anything has been repeated. The thread is my morning cup of coffee, lunch time smoothie, afternoon snack lol etc. His ideal type couldn't be anymore specific for someone who has lost direction. Sukkie is such a bad liar which is all the more reason why I love him so :wub:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@starfield Nope but the other day we were trying to figure out the exact response to his ideal type so Thank you for comfirming the original translation! Lol your memory is typically better than mine but have no fear I got you covered if anything has been repeated. The thread is my morning cup of coffee, lunch time smoothie, afternoon snack lol etc. His ideal type couldn't be anymore specific for someone who has lost direction. Sukkie is such a bad liar which is all the more reason why I love him so :wub:

Yup terrible, terrible liar who's made multiple mistakes within such a short span of time:

1) This MC has hosted several of his past fanmeets, and knows Jong-suk has always answered the question about his ideal type without any hesitation.

2) LNY was already dating Won Bin when Jong-suk said she's his ideal type. He's said a few more times that LNY is his ideal type AFTER she got married, so obviously her getting married more than a year ago is just Jong-suk's poor excuse for not wanting to answer the ideal type question, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER :lol:

3) He tried to dodge the question not just once, but twice, saying, "I don't know, sorry~" to the MC who was still expecting an answer.  

4) Then as the MC insisted, instead of saying something vague so he is consistent with the "lost direction" status he said he was in, the boy had to suddenly go into great detail about what his current ideal type is like LOL.

Although I've got to say, I really like that Jong-suk has over the years been consistent about liking a girl who is intelligent. Not that many guys his age care about a girl's brain, and even fewer are willing to be "guided" by the girl :)!

• Like 17

Sorry, I hope there is no one ever again to post comparison the wrap party between W and other dramas. We knew the reason why he was late last night and why he didn't have a chance for cutting the cake. Its like someone wants to prove that LJS didn't respect W family smh

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

Sorry, I hope there is no one ever again to post comparison the wrap party between W and other dramas. We knew the reason why he was late last night and why he didn't have a chance for cutting the cake. Its like someone wants to prove that LJS didn't respect W family smh

What i am trying ti say is everyoje notices it is strange that MBC does not show many of the wrap up pictures or the lead pictures of the dramas whereas his past drama wrap up pictures are shown. And the recent drama which was just finished airing are shown as well regardless the two leads also have dating rumors.

I never said anything abt LJS being not considerate about coming late. I can see all his red/exhasyting eyes in all his pictures with staff at the wrap up party. He tried to be there regardless of what happened.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, betweentheedge said:

I never said anything abt LJS being not considerate about coming late. I can see all his red/exhasyting eyes in all his pictures with staff at the wrap up party. He tried to be there regardless of what happened.

I know what you mean but you don't know she meant uploading the pic from the first place. Her intention isn't the same with yours. She wants to show that her ship is more real than Jungjoo.

What I'm trying to say is you post "the wrong picture" to state your opinion :)

• Like 6