[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Yes he started the project an year ago, so love for Hyo might have motivated him to publish this book to act on his love:wub: Remember when his heart beat rose after touching her, lol boy is smitten, and he can't hide it-_-

Thanks so much for the explanation :wub: @Riman Rakshit  I know JS is a romantic soul at heart.  You answered the question to the point.  It's me that I did not put a clear question forward - my bad.  LOL   I read about his dad sending him to TKD class cos of his lack of self-confidence or whatever.  Being soft-spoken, gentle and sensitive is his inborn nature - can't take that away from a person.  On the other hand, self-confidence and self-esteem can grow in you with the right commitments and environments, perhaps with love as well. 

JS could have chosen other means but he chose to use poetry and intelligent as he is, being a critical thinker, he teamed up with a well-known poet and got it propelled with the assistance of his agent YG.  

I know some of you might have read this : It's an article posted by @Rania Zeid in LJS thread on Dec 5 - Thanks much Rania for this article as it answered why JS wanted to do poetry.    Just an extract for sharing :

Lee’s first encounter with Na’s work was through his role in the TV drama “School 2013.” He had recited Na’s poem “Grass Flower” as part of his lines. 

Regarding his experience, Lee previously said, “When I was reciting ‘Grass Flower’ in the show, I was merely doing my best as an actor to grasp the feelings I imagined the character was going through.” 
After some time passed, I read Na’s poems again by chance, and this time I was deeply moved and comforted. The moment was like a gift. I wanted to share this gift with more people,” Lee said, sharing the reason why he had decided to collaborate with Na. 
“Please don’t think of this as just an actor’s photo book,” Lee said. I hope this book will inspire empathy and provide comfort to people who are in love, who want to be in love, who are hurt from love, and lonely.”

Looks like he took to read Mr Na's poem, by chance.   Something triggered during the"by chance" period or did he go into it, wanting to show something?   The project started last Nov according to a dear Chingu here.  Can't help thinking it has to do with the ONE he loves, the ONE he wants to tell the whole world about.   I read that it's his way of confessing his love - by @ibru Good thinking right?  Well planned with due consideration for everyone. 

Way to go JS-ssi.  Sorry for the long winded humming from me - kinda sentimental today after hearing him reciting in the videos .. hehe

JJS  - peace and love be with us and JJ - Fighting !

@kembie Yes you are very right kembie^_^After getting close to Hyo , he has become more confident and oppa-like, and more romantic, surely she triggered those feelings, the cafe and now the poems, all seems to be sign of that:wub:

Speaking of Hyo, I am watching MAMA and her English is so good wow, she is perfect.

Here YG posted this video of JS and NTJ, its beautiful

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@kembie If the reason for him to collaborate with a poet and write a book  is 'LOVE' then that would  be  very happy for us..:heart: And I want to say more than happy  I suprised alot, about his drastic  change in his behaviour .. in just only 1 yr he did alot , I mean opening a cafe, publishing a book with his poems ...:wub: 

Eventually  he is making all his dreams come true...  really proud of you Oppa :)  and now I'm thinking these all are also onereason for  him to delay his enlistment. ..

I know im thinking too much but somewhere  i feel LOVE could also be another reason to delay it. before enlistment  he gonna give clarity on everything, there is possibility of we all of us gonna here good news.... its just my feeling...:)

But as someone said these days breakupso are happening alot, so jongjoo should also reveal before their plan for marriage. ..wtever it may be we just want them together and live  happily  ..:wub: so let's wait patiently...:D

• Like 7

Seeing JS recording/dubbing in the video, makes me remember BTS scene when JS do narration. JS makes a lot of NG, but there are HJ who supported him and gave him spirit. In the recent video  he looks more confident and his expression so serious. Looks like he very concern about this project. I know he always give the best for his projects, but I think this project is more, correct me if I'm wrong. He know he can't always depend to HJ like in W era, he's more mature and more manly than before.

So when he actually can be serious that time ( in W ), I wonder did he makes a lot of NG on purpose, to get attention from his noona?? Lol :lol:

And yeah, for a news, I absolutely prefer marriage announcement than dating news :wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Lol...:lol: @missyouso While shooting for W  he is really childish and within 1 yr span of time he matured alott... donno may be as you said he purposefully did that to gain attention from noona.. I love this feeling.....:lol: lol

And even sometimes unnie also behaves like a child for ex that ice cream  BTS scene she behaved like a child when he not allowed her to touch his legs, she is crying like a baby and then I really feel there that  JS behaved like a natural husband when unnie keep frustrating  him he gave a little smile and patting her hair...:wub: Ahh like a real husband...:wub:

• Like 7

On 10/12/2017 at 4:33 PM, Riman Rakshit said:

Here quoting Rania , Jong Suk owns NOYB:)

and invests in HANAH's shares, (not sure whether he owns it), but there is a possibility since both are in the same building, and he promotes it as well like NOYB

Wowow!I was always wondering whether Jongsuk owns Hanah. How do you check Jongsuk is the owner? Is there an official record? Hj once appear on NOYB IG official page. OMG! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, yolandazx said:

Wowow!I was always wondering whether Jongsuk owns Hanah. How do you check Jongsuk is the owner? Is there an official record? Hj once appear on NOYB IG official page. OMG! 

Yes Hyo appeared and we were all very happy around then. She was wearing this black dress looking very elegant. And Sukkie posted this cryptic message "dont catch cold":D

Jong Suk said it himself that he owns NOYB in an interview last year. He is also the main director and designed the hugs n kisses sweatshirt collection which celebs are wearing. 

But Hyo's dress was really unique, and beautiful:wub:

It could be since HANAH is in the very same building and he promotes it as well

14712162_1641198326173569_76975212277656

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yolandazx said:

Yes, he was posting like crazy the day she had that photoshoot, lol. It's cold! Don't catch a cold! Here is me in my own elegant photoshoot! And yes, that is the only dressy article of clothing NOYB makes--everything else is like casual sweatshirts. The shoot was actually for Folli Follie, and it was part of their Valentine's Day promotional. And then the picture was also posted on the NOYB site cause it's their outfit. Draw whatever conclusions you will from that, I'm only stating facts here... :D

Translating a book of poetry would be a huge undertaking, speaking of this book he's involved in... The language is a lot more nuanced, with a lot of different meanings...not the same as translating a drama script. It's actually extremely hard to find Korean poetry in at least an English translation...I've been looking for some time. It would be lovely if that happened at some point, although I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be too soon. It might be faster to just learn Korean...

• Like 10

@bandi rekha HJ makes a confess that in front of JS she do a lot of aegyo. She cut her bangs to look younger too. Her reason was because JS younger than her, and that was her first time she has a younger partner. So far her partners was older or same age with her. Maybe she do that to get good chemistry with JS and to make balance with JS who popular as a king of aegyo :D 

I think she never do that, the aegyo aegyo things, to her previous co stars. Yups she close to them, but aegyo? It's not her style. Only to JS.

And her efforts absolutely successful. As we see, their chemistry so good over the moon. They look balance, who younger who older can't decide who. Because as time fly by, their personality looks like switch to each other. HJ looks like a 'child' in front of JS and JS like an oppa to her. He often loose to HJ when she act like a child. Who can predict that will happen, even they are, maybe. 

And we can see too, JS treat HJ not as a woman who older than him. How he pat her head, caressed her hair, pinch her cheeks, pat her hands and her waist ( to comfort her ). That was something he shouldn't do to his noona who older than him ( even it's only 2 years gap ). How close they are, he have to not crossed the line right? But well, he must have his own reason to do that to HJ. And HJ has her own reason too to let JS do that to her lol :lol: 

HJ supporting Junho, they filmed together in Cold Eyes. Such a supporting noona. But why she not promoted JS's WWYS when it's aired? We know how so close they are and she has just opened her IG that time, right. Maybe to avoid rumor OR there is 'something' going on and on and on hohoho :D Sorry too much delulu, but it won't killed you anyway lol.

About HJ in NOYB, did the theme of the photoshoot was Crazy In Love, so far I remember :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, missyouso said:

HJ supporting Junho, they filmed together in Cold Eyes. Such a supporting noona. But why she not promoted JS's WWYS when it's aired? We know how so close they are and she has just opened her IG that time, right. Maybe to avoid rumor OR there is 'something' going on and on and on hohoho :D Sorry too much delulu, but it won't killed you anyway lol.

Or maybe it was just awkward? "Hi, I know we had the best chemistry you've ever seen, and half the planet thinks we're getting married--but hey look! Here is a romantic drama where you can watch my namja kiss someone else!" Er...on the whole, that sounds a bit strange, don't you think?? As for VIP, though, I had this hope she'd show up at the premiere...only, they didn't have one.

I'm so glad JS picked that scene the other day. The complete moratorium on mentioning W or each other makes me sad sometimes... I miss this.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 7

14 hours ago, kembie said:

After some time passed, I read Na’s poems again by chance, and this time I was deeply moved and comforted. The moment was like a gift. I wanted to share this gift with more people,” Lee said, sharing the reason why he had decided to collaborate with Na. 
“Please don’t think of this as just an actor’s photo book,” Lee said. I hope this book will inspire empathy and provide comfort to people who are in love, who want to be in love, who are hurt from love, and lonely.”

Based on his "Love cafe" decorations and stuff, Jongsukssi seems was deeply in love with someone exclusively so he's the one who needs comfort the most! hehehe  7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji 

[鲜花]LOVE NEVER EVER LONELY[鲜花]

right Jongsukssi?? [阴险]

***All credit to original Owner

• Like 9

LEE JONG SUK: THE POETIC DREAMER! :wub:

Image result for lee jong suk poetic dreamer

Photo Cre 1st Look Mag of 2012

WELCOME TO OUR NEW CHINGU!!! Let's make this thread way more warmer and positive! Fighting everyone. So here's a two cent for the whole poem phenomena from my POV (I don't know how am I going to go with this, it would be full of speculations and theory, or a delulu, and I could be highly romanticizing matters, so I sincerely apologized from the very beginning). WARNING: This would be too long, so grab yourself some popcorn! And if ever you found this offensive in anyways, please, tell me, I'll take this down :D

Let's go down memory lane towards the root of the whole poem thing, and that's School (2013)!

Related image

Look closely. You'll find it is pretty.

Look long enough. You'll find it is lovely.

It is just like you.

InterpretationThis poem was very suitable for the series because it's message for me is that "there's more than what meets the eye," it's a plea or a cry for help actually that those students who are viewed as thugs or who seem to be quite loss and destructing their lives (that's why they were maybe compared to a grass flower, quite non-pretty), or everything about them looked ugly (I am not referring to the physical appearance because they were a good looking bunch) as viewed by majority. But then the poem cried for attention, asking for a fair amount of evaluation of them, that when you get to know this kids, they're pretty as well, that there's something good about them too. It could also be applied with love, especially for our couple, we've heard a lot of feedback where netizens says that they are just "friendly" or "flirty" with each other, some even said that whatever they are doing is for "promotional stuff" only, even saying that it's "scripted" forgetting the fact that this two are indeed individuals with genuine feelings and well-functioning brain plus they are an A-Lister in terms of acting so they don't really need to do that much "PROMOTIONAL" thing, because they are well trusted celebrity and also established in their career. To simply put it some individuals have seen their interaction as non-extraordinary, like  a grass flower, but if you've seen close enough, you'll say that it's pretty, they are beautiful since they bring out the best from each other, and the happiness that radiates from them transcends the screen of our laptop or TV and goes to straight to our brain making us happy as well (it's a jongjoo bliss, you know,  moments when we watched their BTS, then there's just that grin plastered in our faces), and if you stayed long enough, you'll see that it was real, even until now. On a personal level, though I am in no way could read their minds nor represent them, I would talked about JS, and I am so sorry towards him and so as his fans and think that I am romanticizing everything, but let's be open-minded, let's unleash some matters, this doesn't have to really be the current or what had really happened, this is just a speculation or a theory. In the past interviews that they've had together, we've seen how much they flattered one another, but Hyo seemed like she didn't take things too seriously, remember their LTV interview when JS actually said that he was very happy and fortunate to finally worked with Hyo, she commented that he was like saying it without soul, but then JS said otherwise and said that it was sincere. And remember the interview they've had with PSG in MBC Section TV and Hyo joked about the drawing and said that she thought he had said that he like her and that she's his ideal type (I was quite skeptical about this and thought that maybe it was just a joked, or nothing to be taken seriously, but now it make sense), therefore, JS was able to confess or express his affection, but maybe Hyo couldn't believe it, because she's the type of girl who won't believe it when you say that she's pretty (remember that pink dress rehearsal they've had where JS said that she's pretty, and she said back to him that you should speak your line, plus the Al-Arabiya interview (page 625 of our thread), she have said that as well, that she think that she's not that pretty and that she's very thankful to her team for transforming her all the time, with that goddess-like beauty, how can she can claim that? It's just she's Hyo, extremely humble), and there's also such times where she's just caught off-guard with the way JS compliment her or looked at her (remember the staring contest they've had that would've melted an iceberg, and Hyo was the first to back down, still in the pink dress, you know, that legendary "It's okay, I'll wait for you" BTS), remember the prettiest vein? She was very flustered, and her reaction was priceless for me. So back again, maybe she didn't really take it seriously (like a grass flower), plus in one of Hyo's interview didn't she said that she fall over someone over time (here's the link, thanks @hyohan43 http://mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3007882), and this two people have said in DAZED interview that they have communicated a lot, they talked about a lot of things, maybe even have touched that 'starting a relationship' topic,  you know talking about their preferences and approach when it comes to relationship, so maybe JS didn't repeat, pushed or backed up what he'd said before that she's his ideal type and that he liked her (this just makes my last assumption about them just really recently became a real item plus the poem he posted in his IG last OCt. 23, 2016 composed by Na Tae Joo as well---Me...You or Me to You), but then maybe even for themselves they couldn't deny that there was something growing on in them,  it was too undeniable that there was really something between them during filming, but I guess they didn't pursue it right then and there, maybe they might have even thought that a budding feelings they felt is due to them spending so much time together plus the characters they're playing, so though it was there (those feelings), maybe they were either able to confront it or there was an unspoken agreement, that they are going to see if what they felt weren't just because of the hyped of the moment (that's why in every song choices by JS, I don't know how much lyrics means to him, but there's always a message of PROMISE that they are going to meet, even his poems now right? There's that promised of meeting), maybe that's why Hyo cried at the end, yes, she said that she’ll missed the staff, but I couldn’t undo what I saw with what she did with him---asking him not to go. So maybe a part of that uncontrollable tears is the fear of uncertainty, the loneliness that would be brought by reality, and maybe a future possible awful realization that what they felt were just a part of the hyped of the moment, and it would be sad because I think it wasn’t just us shippers who think that what they’ve shared was a treasure, I think our OTP think the same too. But then it wasn’t just Hyo who felt sadness in their parting, I guess our oppa wasn’t just expressive but it took a toll on him as well thus the slump that he talked about before VIP (plus remember the weibo update that he shared with a lot of face crying emojis while bidding goodbye to YJ and KC characters, you could checked it here: https://hyohan43.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/jongsuks-weibo-updates-during-w/ thanks again @hyohan43), but then I think, it was really where everything start, the plan that he has about pursuing his love and showing her his sincerity, that it wasn’t just for-a-moment kind of thing. It was deeper than that. He’d gravitated back to poetry because he was in a slump, remember someone whom he COMMUNICATED A LOT also love poetry and who’s cheered just by reading it? Maybe while they were away from each other (compared how they were with filming W), especially him, he needs to prepare for the movie already, he might have felt so lonely, though they are communicating with each other, it’s still different right? It’s like you were given the food you starve on so much, but then you were just allowed to enjoy it for a while then it was removed from you and you still can’t get enough of it. They were like two people separated at times that they were desperate to be with each other and that’s something really sad. But I think our oppa is a real oppa, he’s indeed a strategist and a loyalist that when he’s determined and sure about one thing (his feelings in this case) he’ll do every single steps necessary so that he’ll achieve it (Hyo eonnie is right, he’s really like Kang Chul with a STILL-LIKE DETERMINATION). So all in all, for this, quoting that interview posted by Rania via @kembie (Thanks chingu and by the way his words will be the colored ones, and  the black ones will be my commentary) When I was reciting ‘Grass Flower’ in the show, I was merely doing my best as an actor to grasp the feelings I imagined the character was going through (He was acting in here, he couldn’t understand the poem that much yet)” After some time passed, I read Na’s poems again by chance, and this time I was deeply moved and comforted (He was moved and comforted because this poem is like a spark of hope for him, and what triggered this? He finally understood it, but what brought him to understand it is the slump, cause by what? For me, the ending of W and their separation with Hyo that would cause a  possibility that they might not be able to be together, and everything about them would end in W, because what more could an uncertain relationship do to survive when even the certain ones or the one with label can’t make it due to busy schedules, but the poem gives him hope, that so long that they do their best, it shall worked out, it shall happen, that ‘mystery that is a necessity’ will happen). The moment was like a gift (An enlightenment, it became a spark of hope because it gives him the idea, and it soothed his uncertainties about his feelings and the future as well). I wanted to share this gift with more people (It’s his treat to his fans (On a side note, JS is like one of those example that could turned mud into gold), it’s like a treatment that he’s sharing towards other people and that’s very kind and touching of him, he loves his fan no doubt about that),” Lee said, sharing the reason why he had decided to collaborate with Na.
Please don’t think of this as just an actor’s photo book (In what he said in here, dearest fans, your oppa is asking for your support not as an artist himself but as LJS who fall in love as well (now I remember that we’ve also able to tackled how this steps that he’s making or the thing he’d said with Esquire was sort of a strategy to introduce something, he’s slowly introducing it), and you might be wondering how could I say this? How did it become a strategy, well, his next words explained it.” Lee said. “I hope this book will inspire empathy (What does an empathy mean? Feeling for another person or to simply put it, understanding of another person’s feelings, he’d hoped for this, simply means, he wanted to be understood if ever he does something (like a revelation maybe?), all the reason would be there in the poem, a very great example is the “Everything is your Fault” it’s like an explanation why someday they’ll meet again and in a form of mystery they will become one, and that mystery is none other than marriage, because for him it is a NECESSITY, A NEED, something he couldn’t live without) and provide comfort to people who are in love, who want to be in love, who are hurt from love, and lonely (It’s the combination of just about everything just like HE IS maybe currently or even by the time he decided to make this which was last year of November). So maybe his love is seen like a grass flower, something Hyo couldn’t really take seriously (maybe at first?), so then he’s asking that if he’ll get to know him more, she’ll know that he’s pretty serious, and if she’ll be staying longer or if they could last, it might end up with something lovely like marriage? I am so sorry, if anyone is offended or disliked this, allow me to know, I am going to remove it, right away.

Image result for lee jong suk na tae joo

How much I like you,

You don’t need to know,

My love for you

Is only known to myself

How I miss you,

Is only known to myself

Now, even without you,

I still like you

When I scan through our thread if this poem that he’d posted last October 23 2016 was discussed, it wasn’t. I think everyone was busy with DAZED, and some of our chingus have decided to like think that it’s for fans purely, and it sort of felt like there wasn’t something we can delulu about something from it. But now, for the nth time in this post, but yes, it makes sense, it was a window of their current status, especially how he was feeling. In the poem, my interpretation, this is my POV, but I don’t really know what was going on in his mind, this is just an interpretation from me, that somehow he sort of hesitated to really blurt it out but rather he’s keeping it to himself, you know, Hyo might not take it seriously again, his feeling he’s keeping it to himself at that moment, but there was something that he was sure about and that was his feeling was real, he still liked her though they don’t see each other that much anymore (as much as when it as during filming)! It feels like this was the “by chance” moment he was talking about, since they started the project in November. I feel like JS is showing someone that he really is a real oppa, and that she could depend on him and that she could trust him for real.

“A PROMISE THAT WE WILL MEET EACH OTHER ONE DAY”

Strangely enough, I don’t know how personal this lyrics are for him, but there has been a patterned that I’ve noticed through the lyrics. Who are you going to meet oppa?

KYUHYUN – GOODBYE FOR NOW (SEOUL FM SEPT 10, 2017)

This love of mine

What does it mean to you?

Is it just a one day short love only?

I can still remember vividly

All the moments that we had love each other

Seems like I still can’t be like you who can understand love so well (Hyo wonders a lot about LOVE https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/han-hyo-joo-wants-to-date-and-describes-the-perfect-man) 

I still behave like a child that is torturing you (NOONA-DONGSAENG?)

I am always waiting for you before I realised you are now back in front of me

I just want to hug you tightly

You are smiling and looking at me

Looking forward to the day that we can meet again

POSITION – I LOVE YOU (JAPAN FM LAST FEB 2017)

Even if it’s not this world, we will meet again,

Then I shouldn’t show a drop of my tears to you.

Jongsuk’s video message to Hyojoo: (Translation by May Low via https://hyohan43.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/as-for-us-random-thoughts-101/ 

“The HyoJoo noona that I knew is a versatile actress with a lot of different appearances and character e.g. HyoJoo oppa a very perfect and righteous actress. Is been a long while since your last FM, think you are now very excited, have a great day creating wonderful memories. As (pause a while) for us, (pause a while) we will see each other next time.

So have you two met already? :D

W-Two Worlds: A TURNING POINT!

He’d said in an interview that W is like his turning point for a wide variety of reasons https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/17/lee-jong-suk-says-w-turning-point/ Some of us, specifically his long-time fans and even new fans have stated that there was lot of changes right after W, and suddenly I just realized the possible connection of  A Million Rose lyrics to him (the one he posted in IG but is already deleted now last August 25, 2016). I think it somehow represents him, that with love experienced or felt or showered to him, he’ll bloom and will reach his fullest potential just like how he is now (but remember that only true love can do that! I really hoped he found his true love already)! (Sorry for the delulu! I am too much already! Sorry!)

If you want the pic, here's a link (Cre to Owner): http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/149425379228/aug252016-leejongsuk-ig-update-사랑을-할-때만-피는

TransA flower that blooms when I love, a million flowers. Only when in true love the rose of love will blossom

Editors note: This is from the lyrics of a song A Million Roses by SHINee Jonghyun: “A flower that blooms when i love,
I was told to bloom a million flowers.
Only when in true love,
The rose of love will bloom”

Who’s the muse?

Romanticist, no no hunter (T/N: romanticist and hunter is just one syllable different from each other)

It is so difficult to see you

Even when I see you, it is so difficult to catch your little hand

That is you, Dragnonite.

I thought if I put out my hand, I would catch you

You just turn away and close your eyes

That is you, Snorlax.

Even if it is sad

I can only look at you who are like that

My name is, Pokemon Hunter.

If you want the pic, here's a link (Cre to Owner): http://supernad2.tumblr.com/post/156748694548/amyhsk-supernad2-amyhsk-supernad2

Remember this poem about Pokemon Go? Few months ago, I would say that maybe he was just playful though of course, as a shipper, some of us, me included that it’s indeed something to do with Hyo, but now it just make sense especially if I consider the message in it---he couldn’t get them both (Dragonite and Snorlax), just like maybe how it’s not easy their situation is with Hyo. To add to this, in her birthday, that’s what he posted in IG (but it’s deleted already), him, catching a dragonite. So yeah plus the clothes Hyo wore in the airport that was similar to that with Snorlax. It’s quite safe to say that she’s the muse, or the trigger.

All in all, we just need take everything with a grain of salt and let's support our couple, because at the end of the day, no matter how strong this receipts are, still, we don't know, so let's just pray for their happiness. I hoped one day we'll get a good news from them, might it be with them together, the better of course, but if it would be the other way around then, at least they are happy. This post was not intended to insult anyone or belittle them as well. But if ever this is really offensive, I am going to remove it. And surely, WHOEVER LJS ENDS UP WITH, SHE’S A LUCKY WOMAN and  I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE LJS IS HANDSOME, A HALLYU CELEBRITY, SEXY, SMART, RICH AND ALL THOSE PRETTY GREAT THINGS, I DARE SAY THAT THE WOMAN WOULD BE IN LUCK BECAUSE SHE GOT HERSELF A LJS AS HE IS (But I just can’t help to think that this woman is Hyo because a lot of things coincides with her)! And same things goes with HHJ, she's not just attractive physically, but her heart is big as well, and she's full of wisdom and adventure in her own way, she's actually the girl who transcends her stereotypes! :D:):wink:

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE! MAY WE BE BLESS! DON'T FOR GET TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY! ALL THE LOVE AND POSITIVITY JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS! FIGHTING!!! :grin::heart::grin:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

@kalirsjk What can I say?  THAT was AWESOMELY COOL !  

I have to find time to re-read again  LOL .... you are superb!  Thank you so much for this.  And please do not remove your beautiful analysis.    Love you :heart:

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Or maybe it was just awkward? "Hi, I know we had the best chemistry you've ever seen, and half the planet thinks we're getting married--but hey look! Here is a romantic drama where you can watch my namja kiss someone else!" Er...on the whole, that sounds a bit strange, don't you think?? As for VIP, though, I had this hope she'd show up at the premiere...only, they didn't have one.

Awkward? Yes, but it's more run down the mood of the drama, I guess, eh? People gonna be suspicious, what relation between the two. Did it seems like a girlfriend who supported her boyfriend's project? Even though maybe it doesn't mean anything too. When there is nothing to hide, did it okay to support to each other, just like HJ who promoted Junhoo's drama. But everyone have their own thinking. There is always a question that need to be answer, between yes or no.

Beside the good story, drama is about chemistry and romance too. If the story is interesting, the chemistry is good and the romance makes viewer get the heart flutter, it mean the drama is successful. Shipping mostly came from drama, right? They see good chemistry between the main leads, and their romance scene is so sweet, so the new ship will born and sail. It can't be helped. That's why I said it will down/kill the mood of the drama if someone who close to the one of main leads give something, like a support to them. Some of people see it as a sweet an lovely thing, but another will not like it. That's why 'the couples' in there prefer carefully to make a step. Maybe they support their lovers in different ways, silently and not so obvious. Just like HJ with her Il Postino's post which the story is about a poet and poems. And who just become a poet, a love and romantic poet, and share  his love poems to public so everyone can feel and see what love it is from his perspective. But of course it just us, the JJ Shippers who know about that relation, we see it from our shipper's eyes, the other would never know :)

We'll see later how JS will support his noona when her movies, Golden Slumber and InRang, coming out. Will he support her silently or obviously, just how he was when he supported Lee Boo Young's movies ( he posted the movie poster in his IG ). Or maybe he will not doing anything ( how dare you JS oppaaa.. :(  lol kidding ).

I wonder if the shipping always came from dramas. Did people do shipping too from the movies? Right now JS oppa has a new ship from his last drama. Their shippers is everywhere. It doesn't bothered me anyway. Are you too guys? Nevermind. So when HJ's movie coming out, did people will ships her with Kang Do Won oppa, Jung Woo Sung oppa, or maybe MinHo oppa? lol. Gosh, HJ is surrounded by super handsome man, I envious hehe. Their visual will be perfect. But will I ship them? NOPE. BIG BOLD CAPITAL NOPE. For me JongJoo is the best, nothing can change that. I'm prepare for a bitter thing, but ready for a sweet thing ^_^

@kalirsjk you are superb chingu to make that long long analyze. That make a sense, daebak!! :wub:

• Like 9

@kalirsjklove your post  :wub:

everything seems right . I don't feel like it's a delusion anymore :rolleyes:

also when js posted that me.... you poem, hj was in California for LACMA and she was spotted at a Norah jones concert ^_^, so we knew she was there .  So I'm delusional that he was missing her :D 

• Like 8