[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Jong Suk sii sems to be so active these days, 3 video lives yesterday and a post on IG today, I'm wondering what made him suddenly turn on this active mode?

And what is his post about? Something about chicken and "I love you too"? :wub: Did he thank his fans for sending the food truck yesterday?:rolleyes:

• Like 13

Aw, I'm glad to see his name on the list of people who sent greetings. 

But what do his posts mean? I'm confused. (Even when I look at IG translations). Is the first picture one of those I ate here in this restaurant kind of things? Or notes from fans to him? And what does he mean by "it doesn't hurt" in the second post? 

Edit: I see the sign one explained above--thank you! (Though on my phone the emojis are all angry faces, which doesn't make sense.)

She's good at the Twice dance. 

• Like 9

@frozentundra Chingu, In the comments got one fan said love love love you very much, we will always support you and by your side. We will always pray hard for your happiness. Jong Suk ah, hope you can continue to do what you like (acting) and always be happy. Hope you can always be with the person you love. Love you! 

Maybe that is why he is so excited and shared the pics with us and the 2nd post pics probably taken last night since it look dark from the background.

• Like 13

Oh thanks to the translation, now everything makes sense, the only thing IG translated well is the part of "I love you all too" so it seems like he went to dinner last night at a chicken restaurant and he found that board with all sweet messages from his fans !! So he tells us that he loves us too, and his last post just says "Don't get sick Stone" (his dog)... well I suppose his last two posts are from last night, because even in the one that he's with his dog, through the window it is seen that it's night, right now in Korea it's 12:00 p.m ... so I'm pretty sure all the pics are from last night. It is good to see him so active yesterday and today.

Why no one has posted yet, HyoJoo's pics with good quality with this yellow dress?? 

DCkW3EXUwAAh31q.jpg

• Like 14

Ah, thank you, that makes a lot more sense. Wow, he certainly is awake and hyper, lol. My entire IG feed right now is full of alternating posts and reposts of JS curled up with his doggy, watching (or so one could imagine) HJ doing the Twice dance. :wub:

• Like 9

can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from her Hawaii photoshoot. And oh, her TT dance is totes adorbs!!!! What's not to love about her? So cute my precious HJ. 

all vids ctro as they appear 

Have a good Sunday y'all!

• Like 15

Some excerpts from FM, translation thanks to @adeleyam_  TWITTER. 

• During the video msg, LSG persuaded her to do the 3 stage aegyo.. and she did it shyly even tho she said she doesn't want. (this reminds me when she did the same during their interview with MBC.)
  • HJ said every time she's at the airport she's always so nervous then she will play games with staff or use snow app to relay anxiety
  • FM is over 3hrs, changed 3sets of clothes, expensive items as presents, even went Hawaii to buy gifts.
  • HJ insisted on letting PKL be the mc, if she's unable to make it HJ will change her FM date just for her, PKL agreed because it's HJ
  • BH boss was there and said she will be busy in the meantime, so next FM will be 2yrs later

And here is the real reason about Choi manager and his IG... (well, although we already knew, but he's really funny.)

• He deactivated his IG because he wanted to rest, he said being popular is also so tired.
  • Like 19

i liked that he said "us"....it implies togetherness haha....and the pauses he makes when he gets to the "us" part might be showing how careful he is so that he doesn't reveal anything. haha

• Like 15

@May Low omo. For real?! So the video message was real. Kyaaaaaa. I really want to see a glimpse of that video. I hope soon we'll a have a little angel that will pop out of nowhere to share that clip. On a side note, the simple pause before saying US is wow. I don't want to claim anything, I don't even want to think foolishly about it but hey..... don't casually do that JS ah. Us shippers are being cursed by your long term fans coz they say we're so stupid for our delusions. Anywhoo, that's really intriguing isn't it. Peace to all hardcore JS fans. We love you as well keke keke. Now guys let's all stay calm bout this tiny info. And don't make a big deal out of it *screams silently at the top of my lungs* *dies a little inside* *heart palpitations due to heavy shipping delulu*

• Like 19

I've been replaying HJ's TT dance and it's so funny to note the fanboys in the audience shouts the words "neomuhae neomuhae" along the song while HJ does the cutesy steps of the dance. Neomu neomu kyeopta!!!! I hope there's a more closeup version. Oh, did she dance to the whole song?

• Like 11