[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Chingus I think hyojoo's friend jinseoyeon went to hawaii with her . The pictures in her insta look like hawaii. I guess hj has gone on a long vacation. Maybe we'll hear from her when June 17th is near .

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, apoo said:

Chingus I think hyojoo's friend jinseoyeon went to hawaii with her . The pictures in her insta look like hawaii. I guess hj has gone on a long vacation. Maybe we'll hear from her when June 17th is near .

no chingu, i think she went to Bali with lexx_kim and maybe members of tanzplay

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, prettyhyojoo222 said:

no chingu, i think she went to Bali with lexx_kim and maybe members of tanzplay

Oh I see . Thanks for correcting chingu :)  any idea if hj is back in Korea??

Awww...I love the cartoon. Part of the way YuYin does her pictures so well is that she really captures their body language perfectly! Even without faces, all you have to do is look at how they're standing in that picture, and you'd recognize them. And then she nails the expressions on top of that... Really, really lovely work!

I haven't seen anything about HJ coming back yet, either. Maybe if JS updates with a happy post, we'll know? Lol. She did spent quite a bit of time in France, too. And she is between projects and could take a little vacation if she wanted to. At some point she's got to come back and work out what she's doing to do in her fan meet, though, right? Can't help but wonder/hope she says something about them at the FM...

• Like 8

@frozentundra that was exactly what I was thinking, a happy post from js :wink: . But then I saw his wyws shooting pics in which he was seen smiling, so I thought maybe she's back / is coming back. I think she has been preparing for her fm for quite sometime because bhent official posted a pic saying that she has been personally looking into every matter regarding the fm and is going to share personal information too.  I wonder , why would they specifically mention that she will be sharing things about her personal life. Did they do that in her previous Fms? Are they preparing us for something? Will the japan dvd part 2 reveal anything for which answers will be given in the fm.  Seriously I feel jongjoo relationship mystery is exactly like the plot of W where we keep predicting numerous theories,not knowing what'll happen. But ultimately I hope it's happy ending :) 

I would love it if yuyin drew a wedding picture of our jongjoo ❤️  It would be perfect 

• Like 9

@apoo Jongjoo relationship mystery IS W season 2. :)

HJ can act, she can sing, she can dance, heck, she can even draw. I bet the FM is really fun. (But please, Hyo Joo ssi, spill a little on the personal aspect, too! Cause we all just really want you to have a happy ending...and middle, too, for that matter.)

• Like 11

Oh guys! I'm also so excited about her FM, more than everything because it will be after a long time and for a special occasion, I hope surprises guests attend, I guess JinSeoYeon is a great option or HanJiMin since they're from the same agency and it's a her good friend (btw, I love that woman) or maybe Appa? I don't know but I get many names from her good friends in the head, oh of course it would be great if she gives us some tracks about "them" maybe they will not ask her directly about JS but we still hope to get something, right?

• Like 11

@frozentundra @chelsita haha w season 2 , sounds good :D Even soo bong wanted a lovey dovey season 2 . Hope what you guys are saying about the fm happens, then we'll be the happiest shippers on earth. Hope she reveals something through a song/ dance . It's enough for us to pick up from there. Also her longtime close fans also seem to be toooooo excited ( maybe because it's been after so long) , they seem to have asked for dance performance from hj and she made promises. Also iying commented in her insta that someone made this happen , I don't know if translation is right ( google translate :( )        

나 너 누군가 했어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 10

Given HJ personality, I don't think she will spill out somethings about her love life in the FM, unless JS sii suddenly appeared as the guest :lol:

But it doesn't really matter, only imagining how lovely and adorable she is in the FM makes me so hyped up. I start getting jealous with whoever can be able to attend her FM, the ticket is so affordable yet travelling from my country to Korean for me is impossible :wacko:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@apoo Jongjoo relationship mystery IS W season 2. :)

HJ can act, she can sing, she can dance, heck, she can even draw. I bet the FM is really fun. (But please, Hyo Joo ssi, spill a little on the personal aspect, too! Cause we all just really want you to have a happy ending...and middle, too, for that matter.)

Plus she can play Piano & guitar though :) isn't it she's perfect?!!!

Cr: uploader

• Like 10

@frozentundra thanks :) I'll try that .

@shishi101 really expecting a lot from her , perhaps a song from W :wink: unlike js :( 

@nuna18 same here wish I could attend. I hope she spills some beans because she said she is going to be more open. I guess I'm expecting a lot, delulu me :wink:. But what if like you said js  comes like how lee sung kyung came to nam joo hyuk's fm , really hoping though it sounds impossible .

• Like 7

Feeling envious of whoever gets to go to the fan meet. And *applause* on her piano playing! I have that piece of music. It's easy...until you get to those runs. And then... *frozentundra runs screaming* But it sounds effortless when she plays it. :) 

If JS showed up as a guest, the universe would probably explode, so I don't expect that (although there was that comment she made in HK about being open to coming together to a fan meet if that was ever possible...). But maybe someone can ask her some pointed questions, at least??

Please, someone from here, please go and tell us about it! Like @nuna18, the tickets would be totally affordable to me--it's just the 10,000 km between here and Seoul that are the problem...

ETA: it looks like from maniac_dalrim's IG post that there are only 400 seats for this event? Wow. Get your ticket fast?

• Like 7

@ibru chingu really missing your daily posts :( please keep posting. We love your posts . We need all our lovely jjs to keep this thread alive and kicking :) 

this is for you   :D 

DBHL3ryUMAAZC6x.jpg

Credit to rcnwann chingu for the picture 

• Like 9