[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Hey Everyone!!!!

Long time no see! Really really long overdue but needless to say I'm here and still supporting as per usual just not back to my full fledge shipping duties. Unfortunately life tends to be that way. I hope you all can understand I don't mean to be so distant. Anywhoo I just want to let you know that it's been brought to my attention that there has been some posts regarding DVD content. Now with all due respect I understand the desire to share but it is still under moderation and with that said please refrain from posting actual media on the thread. We would hate for the thread to be penalized for sharing. I know we alll have good intentions but sadly the rules still remain. There are a few accounts here and there that have been posting the DVD content and so with that said can we try and respect the distributors wishes. 

Thank you

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kembie said:

Oops!  Sorry @lovely_skham Noted on your gentle reminder .. will move over to the private chat group.   :)

Hii chinguu, noted on the advice from @lovely_skham and was just wondering would anyone from the private chat group could help to add me in?? I was just hoping to see more of our Jongjoo couple sweet interactions and rest assure it will be strictly for my own pleasure :wub:

Thankiuu in advance!

• Like 3

New to this thread but after watching some unseen BTS footage, I couldn't help but come to this thread where fellow shippers are. I miss them and watching their BTS brought back all those feels I had, it is rare to see co stars bond the way these two did during W Two Worlds.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Welcome, @secretromancefan! And I know, right? I'm often convinced by the characters, but this is the first time I've watched two co stars together and thought, whoa, they like each other for real.

Thanks for the welcome! I know when I saw their BTS you could see how smitten he was by her, it became hard not to ship them

• Like 4

5 hours ago, secretromancefan said:

New to this thread but after watching some unseen BTS footage, I couldn't help but come to this thread where fellow shippers are. I miss them and watching their BTS brought back all those feels I had, it is rare to see co stars bond the way these two did during W Two Worlds.

Welcome on board, @secretromancefan  Glad you gotten bitten by JS-HJ lovebug!  I could not move on to other drama after W.  Still re-playing their series to savour their sweet moments.

• Like 6

Her voice is soooo beautiful and though I cannot understand the language, I feel sooo much sadness when I listen to it. When I watched love,lies , I ended up feeling for her character. Just by listening to this song, I got the same feeling.its like the soul of the movie has been captured in the song, her voice. Wish she sang more often. Waiting for her fm :) . Hats off to the music director :) 

• Like 10

cr.owner

i really like Hyo Joo for who she is naturally. She stands out so beautifully and effortlessly naturally. JONG SUK has such good taste, I can understand why He got so mesmerised by her cuteness. In Busan Festival IssacLion (Vietnamese band star) took a picture with Hyo Joo, and commentedon in his IG - she is CUTE!:wink:

• Like 9

@ibru chingu is it safe to post these gifs here. The other day  maylow chingu posted about not posting dvd cuts here. I think again it'll cause trouble for you. You can post in our pm group. Thanks for sharing :) 

hope I didn't offend you.

• Like 13