[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

22 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

What does this TV sections all about? Pls help with the translations chingus, apreaciate it so much!

i am not sure, i may be wrong, but it seem they talked about her former manager who threatened her family if they dont give him money he will release photo Hyojoo and her boyfriend. her dad is going to give him what he want, but after dad told this to her, she said she didnot do anything ashamed . After  that her dad call police and tthe manager was captived

ps sorry for my poor english :(

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, adawiyahsarkis30 said:

What does this TV sections all about? Pls help with the translations chingus, apreaciate it so much!

Please ignore this post.. this TV programme was randomly bringing up an unpleasant incident where HJ was involved a few years ago (threatened by her previous manager)...

In all fairness, as a HJ's fan as well as an ordinary audience, it's extremely irritating for me to see this sort of entertaining TV show attract audiences by distorting facts and highlighting misleading information..seriously...HJ firmly denied her previous manager's accuse and even contacted the police. I genuinely have no idea why this TV show brought it up again all of a sudden.

But anyway, 'if you want to condemn someone, you can always trump up a charge'.  Even though we would definitely find these remarks irritating, we can't control what others say. Most importantly, HJ has clearly proved her innocence in this incident and I trust her entirely and completely... 

Anyhow, hope it won't bother HJ and wish our girl a fantabulous time in Hawaii! 

• Like 10

To me the incident doesn't damage HJ at all, but it sure does show her former manager in a bad light. (Talk about career suicide, too! Who would ever trust you after that?) I think that many celebrities have had their privacy invaded in this way, and she is certainly not an isolated case.

HJ is a kindhearted person, but I am sure by now she has some steel inside her, too, because her profession does bring her into contact with some less than pleasant situations/people sometimes...

• Like 7

@frozentundra  @primrose210  @prettyhyojoo222 thank you so much for the translatioms chingus! Seems like the IG owner had also deleted that random news already. Its good that we all got to solve the languange matters.. 

Why all of sudden they brought up the old old news?? And besides i thought that manager was provided by her previous agency, it is good for her that now he has a Big name to manage her carreer and popularity. 

I agree when you said that W is also a turning point for Hyo that now she become more open to public. I hope she has great time in Hawaii and i cant wait for her photoshoot sneak peeks!

• Like 6

Honestly I can't tell the difference between the NG of that scene and the aired one. Because both of them carry the same meaning in the drama, and yet it seems that JS and KC are equally inept at doing girls' hair? I'll have to listen again and see if they talk differently. KC and YJ in the script use lower jondetmal with each other (the -yo ending on verbs; kind of polite), but I'm pretty sure JS and HJ banmal each other (more familiar--at least, I've heard her use banmal on him. In the bts/ng, HJ says, igot bwoya?? (what is this?!) in response to his attempts, which is the more familiar form). Um, if I'm understanding right...Anyway, my point is that I can't see much difference between real and reel in that instance.

• Like 8

Yes, I also feel that even in the aired scene, the one who was sitting there tying her hair, smiling foolishly to her,  looking awkward and embarrassed is JS, not KC? :D The entire reactions are just so like him. So even when I watched the BTS, I did not see much diffference between real and reel.

Regarding the news on HJ manager, I read it this morning and feel irritated at how they dig up it all of sudden, it is unpleasant seeing such old issue in which HJ was a victim and proven innocent. Don't know what is their intention though, hope there will be no more unreasonable harm to HJ. Also hope that she is having a good time in Hawaii, I believe her shoot will be stunning as usual. JS should be more careful as her fanboys seem increasing more and more...

• Like 9

Wow, she looks damn sexy, as stunning as ever. I wonder if JS will post anything today...

Btw I just saw the news of another couple who starred in MBC drama got married. It's undeniable that MBC is really a good matchmaker.

118620034_1030491443761056_5167590749393

Will the next one be JONGJOO? :D

• Like 22