[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

For a girl who supposedly "has not a drop of aegyo in her body," she had an awwwful lot on set, lol. 

I really love the director's cut.  I feel like there are three stories--Kang Chul in the comic, Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo in the reel world, and Jong Suk and Hyo Joo in the real world. And we are some of those people who want them to have a happy ending. :)

Meanwhile, I wonder how long they can go without saying anything? All day I keep seeing images from the director's cut popping up line. At some point it becomes pretty common knowledge, don't you think? 

• Like 15

Love your explaination n narration @primrose 210 n frozentundra. Yes all their moments together is stating the obvious more n more ....

HHJ is a very frank person and blurts out easily how she feels when she is very happy. Check out her media interview with So Ji Sub ... She blurted her feelings and blotched up the  interviewer's questions - ...:lol:as apparently she is a fan girl of So Ji Sub. She could not contain her excitement and happiness. It kind of parrallel her recent Hk? interview when she mentioned Jong Suk even when she was not asked about him :" why you never reacted with wow when i mentioned Jong suk, only when i mention Park Bo Gum..????!!!"

One thing about HHJ is she does not want to hurt anyone because of her news or her own personal action.  She is always considerate and thinks about who the news will affect negatively ... her fans included. Fortunately,  she decided to live more "freely" lately.

A Glimpse of what Star couple goes through with their relationship can be seen in Lee joon ki's girlfriend interview in  "happy together interview". She commented :" ...we do not want to hurt our production crew and workers and fans...it happened so unexpectedly, we decided to keep it silent from public". 

• Like 5

Hi all.  Am I one of the last hold-outs?   Worried my heart would explode,  but the last few pages have tempted me more than enough  to request that I please be added to the private forum?  Thank you so much.  Who do I PM for this please?    

47 minutes ago, 2Ds1N said:

HHJ is a very frank person and blurts out easily how she feels when she is very happy. Check out her media interview with So Ji Sub ... She blurted her feelings and blotched up the  interviewer's questions - ...:lol:as apparently she is a fan girl of So Ji Sub. She could not contain her excitement and happiness. It kind of parrallel her recent Hk? interview when she mentioned Jong Suk even when she was not asked about him :" why you never reacted with wow when i mentioned Jong suk, only when i mention Park Bo Gum..????!!!"

Lol, except this was the interview I was quoting about the "no aegyo" thing:

Han Hyo Joo revealed that she called So Ji Sub “ahjussi” (a term used for older males with a significant age difference) even though there was only a ten–year age gap between her and So Ji Sub. She explained that it was because her character called So’s character “ahjussi” and it just seemed weird to call him “oppa” (a term used for older males with less of a age difference).

The interviewer commented that it seemed like Han Hyo Joo had no “aegyo” (girlish charm). When asked if this bothered him, So Ji Sub responded that it was actually more comfortable for him to be called “ahjussi” but that Han Hyo Joo really didn’t have any girlish charm. (See Soompi article here: https://www.soompi.com/2011/09/21/so-ji-sup-han-hyo-joo-has-no-girlish-charm/)

But I do agree that she is very genuine! Not always giving the "expected" answers, being thoughtful and funny and sometimes just a little offbeat are some of the likable things about her.

And sorry, SJS, she has tons of aegyo with the right person. :) I hope she can feel the support of her fans. As long as she is happy, we are happy for her.

• Like 11

I think Ive been holding much to long and too hard to be added to the private group. Just because I am waiting first for my Director'sCut DVD to arrive. But the past few pages here makes it too unbearable to wait much longer seeing the overflowing sweetness of the bts...so guys to whom this may concern add me please....

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/AX8LkkcK65c

check out cutie Han Hyo Joo

Interviewer:" this is your first bed scene, how do you feel?"

HHJ:" i feel honoured, excited and happiness for this opportunity in this movie......."

So Ji Sub :o faces  HHJ smiling:"...whats with you? You are not answering the question... They are asking about the bed scene how can you give this reply?"(she thought they were asking for her general feeling for acting with So Ji Sub)

HHJ:"oops is it? Oh oops :flushed: big trouble!!!" Laughs and covered her mouth.

(This is a very funny interview where she continuously gave witty and funny replies. Hope my translation is ok.)

• Like 8

First time posted here. This is seriously sweet! This is definitely gesture of boyfriend and girlfriend because if you kiss someone's hand all of sudden, you will get slap or get pulled away immediately! And moreover, my husband never ever kiss the back of my hand so far.. so this consider as what kind of relationship? Hmmm... definitely something fishy.....but I like that Jong suk is that aggressive and straightforward! That is definitely how you win a woman's heart! 

Edited by my85
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, 2Ds1N said:

HHJ:" i feel honoured, excited and happiness for this opportunity in this movie......."

So Ji Sub :o faces  HHJ smiling:"...whats with you? You are not answering the question... They are asking about the bed scene how can you give this reply?"(she thought they were asking for her general feeling for acting with So Ji Sub)

HHJ:"oops is it? Oh oops :flushed: big trouble!!!" Laughs and covered her mouth.

(This is a very funny interview where she continuously gave witty and funny replies. Hope my translation is ok.)

Huahaha her innocent answer really cracks me up!  This is very hilarious... Thanks 4 sharing Chingu!  Pls don't hesitate to share some more of her silly-funny  interview :) btw can u help to translate Q&A in English? thx in advance 

btw HJ 2D1N part 3 is really funny the way Junho bullied her, I can't stop laughing lol.... (vid cr uploader)

• Like 2

Ohmyy, are those two not the sweetest, best otp ever. :wub: but one thing, the owner of the clip said not to repost it anywhere.. Will it not be better if we post pictures/videos related to the DVD in the pm? Im afraid that if they find out, the owners of those pics will get messages to delete it, like the pic of yesterday and then they will never post anything online anymore.. So we will never be able to see it, or probably will see it months later. 

• Like 2

hi chingu

im silent reader from the first page of this thread. but now I decide to post here because really want to join the chat in private group. please add me to the group.

I am the one of those who believe there's something between jongsuk and hyojoo. not just noona-dongsaeng relationship.

sorry for my bad english.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2Ds1N said:

Thanks for this Chingu.  She looks so different here - pretty different!  Seeing her in a different light.

To @frozentundra  TQ - our HHJ has tons of aegyo --- and we know she only will do it with one right person.  :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

I will translate the full Q n A, for the  So Ji Sub n HHj interview, hopefully tonight if not tomorrow. 

I love how kim Juhno teases HHJ. And how kind of HHJ to play along. And I can see how Cha Tae Hyun tries to protect n care for  Hhj most of the time. I think they are all her fanmen/boys.  

• Like 3

an-nyoung chingu deul...

im silent reader from the first page of this thread. I'm fan of lee jong suk since school 2013 and fan of han hyo joo since brilliant legacy and then I shipper them since W, at the past I'm not really shipper anyone but after watching W I don't know suddenly I'm be a person like this, shipping them like a crazy people. I really like to read what you're all was post, I decide to post here because really want to join the chat in private group. please add me to the group. I'm really thankfully if you want to add me.:wub:

I am the one of those who believe there's something between jongsuk and hyojoo.:wub:

sorry for my bad english.

• Like 3