[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 minutes ago, Qallee said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! what is this? that pose? ehhhmmmm...;)

ok~basically,he like telling us,he is not attend MAMA2016.but someone does..hehehe :lol:

He also wanted to show he wearing the same color black and red (hjj lips) :wub: Delulu mode.

• Like 13

Yes! Indeed, a dream team!!

-the pict already posted-

@Qallee Yeaahh.. I don't know what was he doing. Haha.. He updated his IG. I think he is monitoring his woman through IG. Because so many IG users will post HJ picts and tag him. LOL~ too bad he isn't coming. Gah.. Never mind. Haha

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

I did stream the event since the very beginning, only to see HJ. But I didn't manage to see the whole time when she came out due to I opened my IG apps at that time! I'm screwed! :bawling:

What is he doing??? Suddenly JS updated his IG. Are you that happy seeing your woman walked down the red carpet alone?? LOL~

Hahaha! @ixxdhx81 I found your comment hilarious! Indeed, I have the same question, what is doing?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, vicky1 said:

Hahaha! @ixxdhx81 I found your comment hilarious! Indeed, I have the same question, what is doing?

And if you realized it. It was from 7 first kisses drama. I think it was taken during his shoot for the mini drama. Haha.. Whatever his reason is to update his IG.. I'm so happy to see it and still confuse!! See.. See.. Another mental breakdown happened because of HJ and JS! How come I couldn't ship these two!! LOL~

Someone said the product behind JS' back is Sooryehan?? HJ is the brand ambassador from the product, isn't she? Wohoooo. HJ'S pose and product. And my mind goes wild~ LOL.:dizzy:

• Like 13

On 12/1/2016 at 8:07 AM, May Low said:

I only know that the chart above are the MBC dramas e.g.

W - 40%

Shopaholic Louis - 24%

Lucky Romance - 13% tied 3rd place with The Flower in Prison

Goodbye Mr Black - 5%

One More Happy Ending - 4%

thank you!:grin:

15317784_309013416165117_4204129214809339388_n.jpg?oh=9e8c53e77dccd2eeba4b9e642337c61e&oe=58C2B43E cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like 6

2 hours ago, vicky1 said:

Wasn't that oufit the same as his outfit for web drama for lotte duty free? When he is about to kiss that girl?

We are all just wondering...why he is updating his IG today lol...the exact day when HHJ appearance on MAMA..

Is it coinciDence? 

Lol maybe...

Eh anyway, i dont mind he is pairing up with suzy for his upcoming drama coz suzy has already taken by LMH. Lol...

• Like 7

I know that the sailormoon pose is HJ's favorite one, but admit that it is a common pose to many when taking a picture. We all know most of Jongjoo shippers who have IG accounts have posted JS's photos taking that pose and pointed out JS probably mimics HJ even after W as he has been affected by HJ a lot (of course, in good ways). I bet he has been aware of above as many shippers tag him in on their posts mostly about JJ's suspicious honey-dripping moments, but he is consistently being caught taking that pose, and we got something way too suspicious today from JS. He is so thoughtful for his shippers to let us have one more proof of their relationship. LOL. :D

Anyway, HJ is totally a beauty today. She is indescribably charming as always. :wub:

• Like 21