[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

37 minutes ago, bluesky2323 said:

Compilation of BTS arranged chronologically :)

@bluesky2323 : OMG I love it so muchhhh, thank you for sharing the link... It looks like we're watching their relationship progress.. :wub:

I think HHJ is on the plane / still at the tokyo airport right now, based on her stylist IG update..

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TaenyT said:

actually guys i went to watch bts of ljs's other shows namely doctor stranger and Pinocchio idk if i am blinded by the biasness or what BUT IMO he is not as intimate with the other female leads even in a intimate scene. Like he totally jumps out of character as soon as the scene is cut. I was quite surprised cause i tot he was described to be very close with his cast mates but it doesn't seem like the case from the videos that ive watched. he is definitely different with hhj. i have always been a big fan of leads with good exploding chemistry because its not limited to when they are playing their characters but irl too. Thats what makes them so shippable. i admit i dont watch ljs's dramas cause i hadn't seen him partner with someone whom he has chemistry in. But he has finally found her through W.

omg i literally cannot wait for apan i really cannot.

I kinda like this kind of post hihi .. honestly I'm kinda afraid to watch any Ljs's bts .. with his other partner .. no offense hihi

• Like 8

30 minutes ago her stylist posted an IG picture and it is clear that she is still in Japan. 

Another stylist posted a picture of Tokyo Airport this afternoon so I guess she must be coming back to Korea, the question is why don't the staff come back together? Does Minseon still have some business in Tokyo or something

And now thanks to this new info I have absolutely no clue where HJ herself is 

Edit: or maybe I'm thinking too much, all of them might still be at the airport and the plane just hadn't taken off yet lol

c13tkLm.png

• Like 13

Han Hyo Joo rock the stage in C'est Si Bon (2015).. Hyo joo so pretty, attractive, charming and maybeeee hot kekekeke...:wub:

Wondering when Sukkie watched it (maybe one year ago), how was his reaction ?!? kekekeke :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

btw I just saw some random posting at IG, and find out there are people who posted about HHJ and LJS staff staying at the same hotel yesterday.. They even posting the photo that their staff uploaded.. arrrggggghhhhhhhhhh I'm immediately close my instagram.... I'm so speechless also dissapointed now.. please give our OTP more privacy, they deserved it.. :tears:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Mí Dù said:

30 minutes ago her stylist posted an IG picture and it is clear that she is still in Japan. 

Another stylist posted a picture of Tokyo Airport this afternoon so I guess she must be coming back to Korea, the question is why don't the staff come back together? Does Minseon still have some business in Tokyo or something

And now thanks to this new info I have absolutely no clue where HJ herself is 

Edit: or maybe I'm thinking too much, all of them might still be at the airport and the plane just hadn't taken off yet lol

According to the post by her hair stylist, the caption wrote that bye Tokyo with tags saying 2D1N overseas (business) trip, probably saying that she ended her 2D1N business trip in Japan. I'm not sure but this may mean they are now back in Korea..

• Like 20