[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

9 hours ago, starfield said:

Sigh, though I really want to tell guys to tone the xxxx down the stalking and what I consider a cardinal sin that is pestering the celebrities' staff, I know it's no use because people who visit this Soompi thread are already the sane ones, the cray cray crowd on IG simply cannot be controlled or reasoned. I think JS's staff already have had similar experience from the past (LOL, and I know for a fact that they are still being bothered by a certain group and now some JongJoo shippers have joined the madness), but this must be an eye-opening experience for Hyo-Joo's team. My only solace is that the cray cray club members comment almost exclusively in weird incomprehensible English or other non-Korean Asian languages, so the impact is somewhat softened (still annoying though). I have been and still am a non-shipper fan of a few other stars, and I still loathe certain shipper fans with the passion of one thousand burning suns (lol), when instead of having fun in the confines of their own fandom they have to go around spreading rumors, photoshopped pictures of two stars being intimate with each other and lie about them being authentic, pester the star's staff and friends, attack the stars' other co-leads that aren't the one they ship the star with etc. It's funny that prior to JongJoo I was involved in several fandom wars attacking the above described shippers as delulu, and now I am here :lol::lol::lol: 

Was speechless when I saw posts suggesting both or one of JongJoo's groups are staying at that hotel because I myself stayed there during one of my trip to Tokyo:lol: No comment on whether I agree that is the hotel they are staying in, and I do hope bad things will happen to anyone who tries to actually go there and bother them, all I can say is that I highly recommend this hotel it's very romantic, has great service, excellent view (esp the tower facing rooms as well as the top floor lounge), and located away from the hustle and bustle of touristy areas but is very convenient to get to places of interest. I especially highly recommend people who visit Japan on honeymoon to stay there;););)

@starfield what is "the cray cray crowd" on IG.... and what about "almost exclusively in weird incomprehensible English or other non-Korean Asian languages"??? i just drop by from 'another planet" ... busy with other things, i go straight to last few pages, so lost count of what happen before this... this Thread really speed very fast. can enlighen me what happen at Japan between Jongjoo and the 'Crazy-dogs- fans" (C.D.F.)? (maybe send me message if content sensitive?) you mean the C.D.F. went stalking the JS staffs or HHJ's team?
hope "JongJoo shippers have joined the madness" won't come to pass, what some shippers do on another side of planet will just affect the other shippers that are of good intentions. ssghh... sad.

there are loads of articles sprung up budding like flowers everywhere... good for us fans, but bad for the Jongjoo and the crews that entourage them. (just deleted those i posted this morning. since it proven already posted here, and they are not trustworthy.)

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

is this posted here already? :
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/19071/20160926/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-secretely-dating-w-two-worlds-stars.htm
Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo Secretely Dating? 'W Two Worlds' Lead Stars Spotted In Japan

Yes, it has been posted. We also discussed that this is not a legitimate source for news. This particular website has reported many inaccuracies in the past regarding celebrities, including LJS. 

@maryofbethany, these articles are what I consider clickbait. If you clicked on the articles, you will see that it's the same article just recycled and edited on 3 different sites. 

Unless Dispatch or a reputable South Korean news outlet breaks the news, I wouldn't entertain their sites and give them views. It's usually crap. But I clicked on them just to verify. Boo me. 

• Like 13

46 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

btw there is any update about Jong-Suk Fan Meet last night ?

I'm personally prefer his hairstyle + outfit at Osaka Fan Meet.. Don't know why maybe white color makes him more charming :P

Here's a few update, but maybe LJS own thread has more photos but here are some:

Credits to the owners of the twitter pages. 

It's great that the fans are able to get videos and photos of him inside FM. I've been to some Japanese concerts, its such a BIG NO-NO to take a photo or video. You'll be sent out. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

is this posted here already? :
article 1)
http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/19071/20160926/lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-secretely-dating-w-two-worlds-stars.htm
Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo Secretely Dating? 'W Two Worlds' Lead Stars Spotted In Japan

article 2)
http://www.australianetworknews.com/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-dating-proof-revealed/
W-Two Worlds Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo Dating? Proof Revealed?

article 3)
http://www.techplz.com/w-two-worlds-lee-jong-suk-han-hyo-joo-confirmed-dating-couple-spotted-japan/171727/
W-Two Worlds Lee Jong Suk, Han Hyo Joo Confirmed Dating? Couple Spotted In Japan?

these are just 3 of the loads of articles sprung up budding like flowers everywhere... good for us fans, but bad for the Jongjoo and the crews that entourage them.

Seems like these articles only questioned the coincidence of both being in Japan at the same time. They neither had solid proof nor acknowledged (yet) the fact that these two are staying at the same hotel, so to me they have no value at all. These kinds of tabloids can be found anywhere on the internet, that's why I think for now they won't have any significant impact on Jongjoo. 

• Like 5

I personally has no problem even if they don't date but I'd be very happy if they do. I don't do Instagram too so it doesn't bother me or having the urge to sign up one. 

Only thing that bothers me was those staffs of either JS and Hj. I kept question about their professionalism. If they understand the actor/actress enough you wouldn't be simply Snap & Post. 

As to why I posted about zodiac sign, anyone can able to tell overall what type of person is Js & HS, do they like heir privacy life to be invade? If I were them, I sure as hell do not want my own trusted staffs to simply snap at me 24/7.....(that is if I have the authority) , the staffs will be gone for good.

On other thought maybe all this Snap & Post were planned by their company to boost up their image but I thought it's one of their company rules for artists not to date? Is it not?

• Like 4

Hey guys remember earlier there was confusion about when LJS went to Ginza? I wasn't sure myself since at the time I only saw Chinese translation of fan reports but not the original Japanese fan report, now that I have seen it- so yes he did say he went to Ginza the night before the FM (and not on the day of the FM like a different version said). So interpret this however you want kekeke.

@maryofbethany Haha if you haven't encountered what we were describing then that's great, nah I think it's best that you stay clear from that part of fandom so your fandom experience doesn't get negatively impacted :)

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, fans123 said:

I personally has no problem even if they don't date but I'd be very happy if they do. I don't do Instagram too so it doesn't bother me or having the urge to sign up one. 

Only thing that bothers me was those staffs of either JS and Hj. I kept question about their professionalism. If they understand the actor/actress enough you wouldn't be simply Snap & Post. 

As to why I posted about zodiac sign, anyone can able to tell overall what type of person is Js & HS, do they like heir privacy life to be invade? If I were them, I sure as hell do not want my own trusted staffs to simply snap at me 24/7.....(that is if I have the authority) , the staffs will be gone for good.

On other thought maybe all this Snap & Post were planned by their company to boost up their image but I thought it's one of their company rules for artists not to date? Is it not?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

Both HHJ and LJS, from what I have seen, have great relationships with their staff. There is mutual respect. In addition to being LJS and HHJ's staff, they are allowed to have their own personal lives. A perk of their job is that they get to travel often with the couple. Like everyone who has a 9-5 work day, they also have down time. They should be allowed to post whatever they want outside of work hours. If I was their staff and I got to go to Japan, my IG will for sure be bombarded with scenery and food photos. It's not the staff who are not professional. It's the fans who are crazed and feel entitled to invade on the staff's lives as well. The staff themselves are not celebrities and both LJS and HHJ understand that. If LJS and HHJ had an issue with them posting pics, for sure they will tell the staff. For now, there has't been an issue and I don't think it will ever be unless the media has a negative field day with it.

I personally love both their staffs. They're good people and you can tell both stars are completely well taken care of and loved. 

• Like 24

right now i really don't care if they are dating or not as long as they are close friends much better BFF, as much as i want them to be a couple, i always have that fear that they might break up which is so heartbreaking like[ ian somerhalder & nina dobrev] oops! just stay friends at least it's "forever" .:glasses::grin::blush:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

Both HHJ and LJS, from what I have seen, have great relationships with their staff. There is mutual respect. In addition to being LJS and HHJ's staff, they are allowed to have their own personal lives. A perk of their job is that they get to travel often with the couple. Like everyone who has a 9-5 work day, they also have down time. They should be allowed to post whatever they want outside of work hours. If I was their staff and I got to go to Japan, my IG will for sure be bombarded with scenery and food photos. It's not the staff who are not professional. It's the fans who are crazed and feel entitled to invade on the staff's lives as well. The staff themselves are not celebrities and both LJS and HHJ understand that. If LJS and HHJ had an issue with them posting pics, for sure they will tell the staff. For now, there has't been an issue and I don't think it will ever be unless the media has a negative field day with it.

I personally love both their staffs. They're good people and you can tell both stars are completely well taken care of and loved. 

From the staffs point of view yes I am on your side. But from the artist side, work relationship does not equal to close relationship or anything like childhood friends or personal friends. So I dare not say artists and staffs understand each other, it's just work. Sorry I may sound harsh. 

Ugly truth is company can control staffs but no one can control crazy fans. Don't get me wrong, not that I like crazy fans. I'm just neutral but something just brothers me that's all :P

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, starfield said:

.Edited to Add- This time he answered that his ideal type "changes every year". HAHAHAHA what did he think he doesn't have fans in Japan who have been following him for years???

LOL why they kept asking him this question every time?? Looks like they are asking for confirmation too :lol:.

BTW HHJ is supposed return today right? any news of her returning so far? I personally prefer if they stay there for some days since in Korean media will sniffing them around. Hope they are enjoying some quality time with each other and their staffs in Japan.

And I love all your positivity here. Your positiveness and support towards JONGJOO makes me really happy. Happy Shipping everyone :blush:

• Like 21

8 hours ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

I am going to respectfully disagree. Many of my close personal friends are my work friends, both managerial or direct reports. I was in a colleague's wedding. I travel with my colleagues who are also my best friends. Of course, artists and staffs understand each other - how would they maintain any type of relationship if they didn't? I think I know what you are trying to convey but I find it a disservice to both LJS and HHJ. Why wouldn't they also be personal friends with their staffs? They're not low-level people they picked off the street to lint roll their clothes and hold their umbrellas. These are people who were hired because they exercise a high level of discretion and have superior support skills. There are multiple pictures of HHJ and LJS with their respective staffs. LJS even posts pics with his staff. If they were not his friends, why would he do that? I bet if any of their staff have a happy occasion in their life, like a wedding, HHJ and LJS would be there in a heartbeat. 

Edit: my apologies if this is off topic to the rest of the thread. If you'd like to discuss further offline fans123, message me :)

It's OK dear and thank you for letting me know you personally, you are indeed a very socialize person. I can only dream all human being the same socialize as well. 

I never mentioned anything low level about anyone, I'm just saying it's all about work, artists or staffs are working for the same company. 

Maybe you can understand more my point if I were to be threatened by co.worker in the past, I would very much want my privacy unless I myself wanted so much to post a picture with you because by then I am the one to carry the risk. 

Sorry admin for causing trouble here. Well the Virgo gurl here should keep quiet now and 

So sorry yellowcarina have a nice day.:)

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Sorry admin for causing trouble here. Well the Virgo gurl here should go kept quiet now and 

So sorry yellowcarina have a nice day.:)

No apologies, needed. This is a forum for us to share similar and opposing view points/thoughts. We are all different and we have different perspectives. I was just sharing my opinion, like you shared yours. I was afraid of being off topic so I said you can msg me directly if you'd like to talk off line :) OK last post about this.

This is so sad but I am legit staying up because I am afraid of missing something crucial in real time lol. Its 2AM where I am. Gooooo to sleeeeep, my body says. 

• Like 11

Am also close friends with colleagues, staff and some seniors.   We have been in  each other's events in life.     But still, we all work,  the end result of which is to make or save money for employer and get paid what is due.    I guess it would about the same for artist and staff who bond very well,  but who work for an entertainment company.  

Next topic:   When 2 single celebs are eventually caught dating (hopefully much much  later, not soon after the start of relationship), it is newsworthy.   There  will be a few crying fangirls,  but in the end, as with other high-profile artists and idols,  people realize celebs  have their lives to live.  

• Like 11

actually guys i went to watch bts of ljs's other shows namely doctor stranger and Pinocchio idk if i am blinded by the biasness or what BUT IMO he is not as intimate with the other female leads even in a intimate scene. Like he totally jumps out of character as soon as the scene is cut. I was quite surprised cause i tot he was described to be very close with his cast mates but it doesn't seem like the case from the videos that ive watched. he is definitely different with hhj. i have always been a big fan of leads with good exploding chemistry because its not limited to when they are playing their characters but irl too. Thats what makes them so shippable. i admit i dont watch ljs's dramas cause i hadn't seen him partner with someone whom he has chemistry in. But he has finally found her through W.

omg i literally cannot wait for apan i really cannot.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Am also close friends with colleagues, staff and some seniors.   We have been in  each other's events in life.     But still, we all work,  the end result of which is to make or save money for employer and get paid what is due.    I guess it would about the same for artist and staff who bond very well,  but who work for an entertainment company.  

Next topic:   When 2 single celebs are caught dating (hopefully much later, not soon after the start of relationship), it is newsworthy.   There  will be a few crying fangirls,  but in the end, as with other high-profile artists and idols,  people realize celebs  have their lives to live.  

those fangirls who makes the most noise are mostly kids. literally kids in school who are not mature to understand anything and should not even be taken seriously. its not their fault either. everyone is at the losing end. i think the best thing to do is avoid media and the internet. which is not entirely impossible. kekeke. also ii dont think actors have as much crazy fangirls as idols. 

• Like 11