[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

9 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Just friendly reminder, pals..

We're newer than other shippers. Please remain calm and don't bash others. Please respect each other... I don't want us to be seen as unrespectful shippers. Because we support our JongJoo. Please don't tell other shippers to stop delulu.. We all have our right to use our imagination. Haha..

Happy shipping.. :blush:

:blush:

that right... we're newer and just think rationally and stay calm... we shipping with joy and peace here... i dont want shipping war or someone hate someone... come on just in our line.. keep support our Jongjoo :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, wildaffairs said:

FM note: LJS had okonomiyaki last night and even went ginza (did he say he was at GINZA??? :crazy:) , wanted to purchase something but he forgotten to bring his passport and will be going to ginza again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

@wildaffairs : the day after tomorrow = thursday ? it means he will not come back to korea tomorrow (wednesday) ?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wildaffairs said:

FM note: LJS had okonomiyaki last night and even went ginza (did he say he was at GINZA??? :crazy:) , wanted to purchase something but he forgotten to bring his passport and will be going to ginza again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

*cough cough* someone was at GINZA too :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

He also recommended the fans to watch Train to Busan (also to prepare for his role in VIP) and said the movie is quite scary so better not watch (haha so JS ahh~ to watch or not watch) :sweatingbullets:

Oho~~~:P

Someone is not really good at lying ei?:phew:

Someone forgot his passport and is going back to GINZA again to purchase that something. He badly wants that something. LOL.:phew:

And he had okonomiyaki last night~~~ Alone???? Hahaha.:phew:

Night stroll alone in Tokyo is so romantic~~~:phew:

(Forgive my sleepy weirdness guys):heart:

• Like 22

Wow!! I think he practising a lot on his singing esp. That "Eat by Zion T.!! He has improved so much ;p

Must be singing it to HHJ ... remember? this is the background music during that oh-so-sweet-touchy-photoshoot ;p

sorry for the small fonts... typing on a tablet now while listening to LJS singing kkk

• Like 10