[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

I was so busy the past two days. Time to spazzz with you guys. The BTS is killing me with sweetness, i have watched it so many times and still cant get enough of it. How can 4 minutes pass by so quickly :w00t:. I dont care anymore about his answer at the fm at Osaka, because action speak louder than words right :D I just hope that LJS and HHJ spend some quality time in Japan. 

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

FM note: LJS had okonomiyaki last night and even went ginza (did he say he was at GINZA??? :crazy:) , wanted to purchase something but he forgotten to bring his passport and will be going to ginza again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

*cough cough* someone was at GINZA too :phew:

Hide contents

HHJ was at Ginza? I mean the pic the stylist took of her was at Ginza? Did he mention it via hashtag? I couldn't read Korean words :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

FM note: LJS had okonomiyaki last night and even went ginza (did he say he was at GINZA??? :crazy:) , wanted to purchase something but he forgotten to bring his passport and will be going to ginza again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Hide contents

He also recommended the fans to watch Train to Busan (also to prepare for his role in VIP) and said the movie is quite scary so better not watch (haha so JS ahh~ to watch or not watch) :sweatingbullets:

GINZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

today's fm backstage 

• Like 17

44 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

Ohohoho. So coincidence, much unexpected. :P

By the way, seems like the APAN voting is one email one account, according to my testing. Sorry for the earlier misinformation.

• Like 11

Looking at this bit several times, I don't know if they were actually filming because HJ pouted her lips before JS hugged her tho? Their expression in this scene was supposed to be serious if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention even JS had a faint smile on his face in the beginning, which was different from the actual scene :lol: 

Maybe they were trying out before filming but the vibe they gave at this moment was so real,his look was intense yet tender at the same time and she automatically leaned her cheek on his shoulder; I don't know why I didn't notice it at first 

Oh and right after this particular moment he said "I should be the one who's grateful" didn't he? lol

• Like 24