[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Is it bad when you've spent the last week rewatching W but now i find myself rewatching all the BTS! It's more interesting....btw, during their first script meeting , Jong Suk was all polite, shy,  nodding his head..and then next thing you see his hands all over Hyo Joo and he got very comfortable , very fast!  I want to know what happened in between to spark that change so quickly! 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

@wildaffairs - I am dead on the floor after that slow mo. Don't tell me they're just friends because eyes don't lie. 

It's just a matter of time until they are ready to share their happiness with us. 

She looks so youthful next to him even though he is 2 years younger. A woman in love. Her smile reaches her eyes. 

I don't know why I grin seeing HHJ putting her arms around him, perhaps because the HHJ I see before wouldn't get that (physically) close with her costar unless they are filming. When she say she doesn't want KC to go I really think her whole heart is with him and not just KC.  And LJS just deepens the feelings they have during 4 months of filming together.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Hellooo can someone recommend me ig accounts that always update about jongjoo thank you!

I cant recommend updatest ig account cz much account provide jongjoo newest update... but if you dont mind you just can look at our friend who post an IG picture or link as recommend one... 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lvqueen said:

And in the final BTS, when they take a picture when HHJ's arms are around LJS neck, HHJ be like "he's mine" and he's like "i'm yours" ♥

@lvqueen I totally agree with you. But I think it's not just that. There is a slightly smug (or maybe triumphant) and possessive look on LJS's face (mostly evident on the slow-mo) - it's like he's telling the world "I've won the girl." I can only imagine the subtext running through his mind - "JJY and all those guys hankering after HHJ, eat your heart out! She's mine!"

:blush:Both HHJ and LJS are marking their territory!

• Like 17

22 hours ago, Ondine said:

Haha, I'm late to the party but that BTS! :wub: I can't remember off the top of my head having seen a show that has more sweetness and sexual tension in the BTS than the onscreen love story before W. Heck, I can't recall any BTS videos from any scripted show with this much sweetness and playfulness and sexual tension aside from W, period. :lol: I love how this BTS is also in sequence, and you could see how at the start Hyo Joo was the one taking the initiative in their interactions, and by the middle and towards the end...come on Jong Suk, you clearly want her, don't lie. :P My fave parts:

- Hyo Joo's styling in the script reading...I'm not a big fan of her Yeon Joo hair, I mean she rocked it, but I like her look better without the bangs and with darker hair.

- Jong Suk's vocal admiration (again) of Hyo Joo's look in her Cinderella get-up. If he likes that look that much, I wonder how he'd react to seeing her in her full-on goddess mode like below (from the 2013 Busan Film Fest opening by the way. I'm so looking forward to her serving up another goddess look and slaying the red carpet at BIFF!)

- selfie-taking with Lee "zero personal space is not close enough oh and I love your hair" Jong Suk :D

- lounging on the couch with Jong Suk's entire body angled towards her, and that stare!

- the ice cream mouth wipe...I love how the first time they both hesitated, and then she tried a second time and he leaned forward as if to encourage her...kyaaahh! :wub:

I hope they both show up at APAN, although I'm not getting that hope too high. By the way I think you can register multiple MBC accounts with a single email, up to four if I'm not mistaken. :)

me too.late.super late..was happy just by the fact HHJ also went to Japan..and the next thing before i heading to home yesterday, that honey dripping BTS!!!again~happy to the max..:w00t:

and i like all point that u stated in the list of ur fave part..:P

BTW,regarding APAN...as i'm not familiar with it..are all nominees will come? or just the winner will come (just like few awards that always like that) hmmm...anyone here know bout this award?:huh:

Spoiler

and.and..owh.ok.single email for multiple accounts? aaaah..really? ok.will try later...all i do was having few new emails.

only 3 days left for vote right??:blink:

brxaPX2.gif

KAJJA~!!! vote.vote.vote:)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ThinkPositive said:

By the way this particular site has many inaccurate articles - clearly they are not reporters...It is just a blog.  So, I posted it just for fun.

Don't believe anything they say.  A recent article on LJS was full of inaccuracies.  

thats right.. although we really want that news but we need verified the source first..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

@wildaffairs Wouldn't that be a sight if they ended up on the same flight, I think all the shippers would have literally be resuscitated and then hooked up with a machine to keep our hearts from bursting from our chests. Id probably need you all to slap me from going into a coma like state lol Id feel like its a dream Id never want to wake up from.

HAHAHA you made me cracked so hard :lol:

2 hours ago, jejuhallabong said:

@chelsita : hahaha but that LJS photo staff's IG caption unfortunately was in osaka not tokyo... :sweatingbullets:

Or they MAYBE trying to fool us since they know shippers stalk their IG ;)

• Like 4