[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

21 minutes ago, ariesa said:

just want to share this news to you guys. APAN star awards nominees. JS and HJ both nominated for top excellent actors/actresses, best couple and grand prize. I think OYJ's father is also norminated if i am not wrong!

how to vote?

• Like 6

Omg!!!! I didnt expect we gonna get bts mtv...and this is not our average bts...but journey of love for our Jungjoo couple...i know mbc is a home of WGM...but they also our cupid who match up our couple at a right time...gosh look at them...they are flirting with each other like no body business..hahaha...even the crew are visible to them....they look so happy...so couply.....taking selfie together....touching each other face...and how blushy uri HHJ when LJS said pretty to her...this bts is a gold....how can I not ship this couple....:wub:

• Like 22

they did not give us a chance to breathe after we were surprised arrival of HHJ to Tokyo. I do not know if this is just a coincidence or are planned. from yesterday my delulu is HHJ come to LJS's FM and he singing for her, hahaha but it's impossible I know. FM is the time for him fans.

• Like 9

RIP My Heart........... lol

i just going back from work and.......WOW... its really deabakk.. it's a good sign!! thanks for keep updated the latest news~ i'm rely on you guys:D keep move on~:D

as LJS say.. everything just an illusion.......................

• Like 10

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :heart:

just watch the photo and driving me so crazy.... :heart: love it so muchhhh :heart::heart::heart:

see how they made ur heart like riding rollercoaster...

Welcome to W season 2, in this season kangchul are being a hallyu star so do oh yeon joo, just enjoy the journey and beware of heart attack.. hahaha #mydelulu

• Like 9

Jongsuk is now with her. They gonna spend a great time together this night, the very first night, together, alone in Tokyo. Their convo was a bit mixture of humor and life. Hahaha~ Jong Suk and Hyo Joo spend so much time together, talking about how coincidental their schedule is that both of them are in Tokyo together. They laugh together and very soon,they realised the feelings are not just merely as a friendship. "If i am willing to sacrifice my night with her right now means that my heart really feels it..." Jong Suk thought. Very soon, after W ended, everything did went back to normal. However, it felt that something is missing afterwards. It is the princess, the gold, the angel, he is missing. He can't miss this chance. He knew that he is falling for it. No denial as a profession as an actor, he need to separate his work life and personal life. He didnt care anymore. "Hyo Joo ah~..."☆

HAHAHA GUYS HERE IS MY DELULU MODE IS ON:^)

• Like 21

Jongjoo is surely my happy pill. After an exhausting day, i will always make time for this forum and i really want to show my appreciation and how this ship and forum means to me. I really love yall kind and great support for JONGJOO and let's pray for our wish;) Every day is boring and simple. However, JONGJOO love story is yet interesting but lovely like W. It gives me sadness, happiness, anger, betrayal and hope. Just like W, JONGJOO portrays as a good story of top hallyu stars' love story. I hope they will write their own story some day.

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, beast2120 said:

this slow-mo made my day:wub:

Looking her so seriously and walking step by step to her, well, if there is a wall behind, I'm sure he'll push her there and give her a kiss

I swear just a boy who likes a girl does that, no friends or partners or anything do that, I'm totally sure abt that!

• Like 20