[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@starfield I can agree with that being part of her/staff reason but at the same time can some confirm if she did follow PSJ from the beginning if she did follow him then I don't think that is the entire reason. PSJ last updated July 28 so yeah. There are some accounts she still follows that haven't been updated since February and early July so Iunno. However to chalk it up to LJS being jealous well that's ridiculous, lol ain't no way LJS is going to get jealous he kissed the woman more times than I can count on both hands lol. Anywhoo whatever the reason I'm sure it was in her best interest which is all that matters. :) I wonder if Sukkie has a photoshoot today..... I hope someone updates something today.

*Ordered the Photo Essay!!! I'm so excited but deeply annoyed the shipping cost more than the actual book SMH

• Like 17

@lovely_skham Hahaha I don't remember who she originally followed! My guess could be wrong but since it's impossible to figure out what was behind the unfollowing, I am not going to dwell on it. OMG this new version that you just posted is indeed even better!!! Brought a foolish smile to my face :wub:

1 hour ago, Mí Dù said:

@starfield Omg lol, this morning I have encountered so many people who keep claiming LJS got jealous of her past co-stars, which is so stupid and laughable that I'm totally speechless :blink: Plus JS clearly is not that kind of person.

I still find the situation kinda weird tbh, but maybe as you state, there's nothing that abnormal to worry about. :D

They are insulting JS and HJ, whilst bringing down the average IQ of our fandom :( Luckily these are international fans, meaning there's almost zero chance JongJoo will ever need to witness such silly comments. 

• Like 11

@lee-chan http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/Item.aspx?goodscode=851992270 , You might find another site that wouldn't rob you of the shipping cost depending on your location, cause they certainly robbed me. Oh well the pains of being a fan. DVD cut and photo essay jeez what an expense. You can also order here as well: http://ktown4u.com/iteminfo?grp_no=107961&goods_no=26617#dt_wrap03

@starfield Its even funnier when my husband is wondering why I have this foolish grin on my face. Mind you I had to mute it so its not as obvious. Such an obsession I have, watching them kiss will never get boring.

Edited by lovely_skham
  • Like 19

18 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

@starfield Its even funnier when my husband is wondering why I have this foolish grin on my face. Mind you I had to mute it so its not as obvious. Such an obsession I have, watching them kiss will never get boring.

I totally feel you @lovely_skham!!!:wub: can't get tired of it - can't get enough of it - and can't get over the butterflies still fluttering in my stomach - every.single.time. *sigh* and I wear my earphones so people around me can't hear and have to school my facial expressions. The kids are asking me "What are you doing?!" and I respond : "research". lol!

One thing that's been kind of bothering me... in the Ending scene BTS - the part where HHJ and LJS were asked to do another take of the kiss (and HHJ saying it's been 5 takes), she points to the corner of her eye and then points to the director (?) and there's comments saying "suspicious" - she faces the water and then sort of wipes her tears... does the scene really have her cry? or was she teary-eyed because it's their last take?

When I first watched the video without BTS I made up a story in my head that the gesture of "suspicious" actually was her showing others that she was getting teary eyed and sad... and LJS's hand on her waist was like a comforting gesture (tap-tap-squeeze :rolleyes:).

Thoughts?

• Like 15

@lovely_skham Did you make the video?? Fantastic editing!!! Thank you, komawo chingu..

Thorough kisseu indeed... how they must have felt after that... For two professionals to run away from the scene and get flustered/embarassed, their true selves must have come out.. methink in the middle of it they're no longer Kangchul and Yeon Joo but Jongsuk and Hyojoo..

• Like 20

Actor Kang Ki Young talks about Lee Jong Suk's aegyo and Han Hyo Joo's cool personality

By yckim124    51 minutes ago    
lee-jong-suk,han-hyo-joo

Actor Kang Ki Young, who played Han Hyo Joo's resident friend Kang Seok Bum in the recently ended drama 'W', shared about his experiences working with the top actors.

Even though Kang Ki Young did not have many scenes with the male lead Lee Jong Suk, he said he could still tell that Lee Jong Suk is full of aegyo. "When I saw him, he would come up to me saying 'Hyung', and even hugged me when I arrived. I tend to be timid so it was hard to get used to at first, but it got comfortable because Lee Jong Suk was nice to me. The director and other staff members also liked [Lee Jong Suk's aegyo]," he said. 

Next, he complimented Han Hyo Joo, and said, "The chemistry between me and Oh Yeon Joo was great. It's all because Han Hyo Joo treated me comfortably. To be honest, Han Hyo Joo was a superstar to me at first, but now, we've dropped the honorifics, and sometimes even joke around on SNS. I think that's why our chemistry was able to live better. I was happy to meet with a good actress."

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/actor-kang-ki-young-talks-about-lee-jong-suks-aegyo-and-han-hyo-joos-cool-personality

• Like 17

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/actor-kang-ki-young-talks-about-lee-jong-suks-aegyo-and-han-hyo-joos-cool-personality

"Actor Kang Ki Young, who played Han Hyo Joo's resident friend Kang Seok Bum in the recently ended drama 'W', shared about his experiences working with the top actors.

Even though Kang Ki Young did not have many scenes with the male lead Lee Jong Suk, he said he could still tell that Lee Jong Suk is full of aegyo. "When I saw him, he would come up to me saying 'Hyung', and even hugged me when I arrived. I tend to be timid so it was hard to get used to at first, but it got comfortable because Lee Jong Suk was nice to me. The director and other staff members also liked [Lee Jong Suk's aegyo]," he said. 

Next, he complimented Han Hyo Joo, and said, "The chemistry between me and Oh Yeon Joo was great. It's all because Han Hyo Joo treated me comfortably. To be honest, Han Hyo Joo was a superstar to me at first, but now, we've dropped the honorifics, and sometimes even joke around on SNS. I think that's why our chemistry was able to live better. I was happy to meet with a good actress."

• Like 12

@madzgo No I didnt, some other talented individual did, but its true the kiss and their reaction after the kiss only could stem from a deep attraction and feelings for one another. This isn't the first time he had a deep kiss with a onscreen partner, and I am sure it wasn't hers either so one can reasonably assume that there was more to the kiss then what we can gather at face value.

@lalalayfbegins I think she was the one trying to stay strong and being with JS and in their last scene probably made her realize that she was quite attached to her character and JS as well, which is why you see her act the way she did after. To me hearing her say those words "Don't Go" from someone who had said that she didn't think she would cry today speaks volumes to him. Since she was the one who I believe was the one being "chased" by LJS.

• Like 23

This is why the DVD cut needs to come out sooner! This scene was pure perfection. This instagrammer couldnt have captured it any better!

* If there was an award for best hand holding it would be them two down below! they have been interlacing fingers from the beginning ~ BTS Photoshoot to Last Cast and Staff Picture

• Like 23

Thank you so much @adeleyam I do appreciate you translating that, now I can go to bed peacefully, I hope we have many things to be happy about tomorrow! I hope you and the rest of the members have a good rest of your day or night whichever side of the world you are on.

I hope that everything will be okay for his FM in Tokyo in the next few days, Please let the natural disasters stay far far away! 

GOOD NIGHT :w00t:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

This is why the DVD cut needs to come out sooner! This scene was pure perfection. This instagrammer couldnt have captured it any better!

* If there was an award for best hand holding it would be them two down below! they have been interlacing fingers from the beginning ~ BTS Photoshoot to Last Cast and Staff Picture

That's my favourite scene of the entire drama (especially loved Han Hyo Joo's delivery of the nuanced emotions here).

Waiting fervently for the directors' cut of the DVD. (Professor Park aka Crazy Dog moment: *makes W hand sign prayer circle* please make this affordable for the international fans)

• Like 18

Im a little bit behind, did you disscuss about LJS instagram? i heard that yesterday, he didnt allow people to tag him, then when he opens again, there are only picture of LJS face and Han Hyo Joo, another  pic with his previous co-star only show in 2015? This is so strange, right????

• Like 8