[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

39 minutes ago, May Low said:

@ares2ares another slow mo for u!! Over here this show a lot of chemistry, the intense eyes exchange makes u wonder what are they talking about..

Thank you very much! Am loving the slow-mos! :D

24 minutes ago, suppy said:

My fav part of special episode. Now this is the moment where I can feel the sexual tension between them specially in LJS :wub:

What is interesting for me is the fact that there is a big wide counter available with ample elbow space. YET their shoulders are pressed together -- the proximity is just nice for "whispering sweet nothings" :wub:. They are practically leaning against one another and there are also these slight shifts in their bodies towards each other. It just makes me go hmmmm....

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, ares2ares said:

What is interesting for me is the fact that there is a big wide counter available with ample elbow space. YET their shoulders are pressed together -- the proximity is just nice for "whispering sweet nothings" :wub:. They are practically leaning against one another and there are also this slight shifts in their bodies towards each other. It just makes me go hmmmm....

And LJS look like he is about to kiss her in the last part with those intense eyes

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

LJS's Popularity has grown a ridiculous amount, since the start of May till now he's approximately gained 2.1 million IG followers :w00t: 

HHJ Weibo followers dropped 9 people since she started her Weibo account. I can't confirm who she unfollowed but they're people who are suggesting she unfollowed a few of her past co-stars. LOL strange, I don't really have any comment on that because I don't remember who she actually followed other than LJS in the beginning. 

Here is LJS arriving and departing from Gimpo International Airport. LOL I guess some fans were lucky enough to catch him. Most stars will depart from Gimpo because they would rather have a less chaotic experience at the airport. If he left at Incheon it would have been pandemonium lol. The man looks great, hahaha Im so used to calling him the boy but he definitely is not giving me the same boyish charm no more. Thank you HHJ hahahaha

Wow! 2.1 million is amazing and crazy at the same time considering it was just a short period of time! 

I remembered HHJ followed 25 people when I started to follow her not long ago... She seems to be more active on Weibo after the drama ended. I've seen notifications that her account has liked a few posts recently. Wonder if she's the one managing her own account or her agency... 

And yes! Definitely manlier than before. I really really like his airport outfit today :wub:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, chuuulip said:

@jiyong98 hmm that can be true. On twitter the most bottom account on the list is the 1st account the owner follow thou, maybe its the same? :o

@ariesa yeah that man! it will be weird if LJS only follow HHJ thou hahaha,

@chuuulip yeah, so true that it would be very strange if he follows only her. 

@lovely_skham i was actually very surprised that he doesn't follow anyone on his social accounts. I didn't understand why he does that lolzzz. He is actually very different from those celebrities (unique maybe) for not following anyone! 

• Like 9

@skittles87 I believe due to HHJ being very new to SNS that her agency will monitor her Weibo, they might suggest to upload something if she hasn't done so in a while. They even might tell her she should say something along the lines of ......... in her posts or suggest her to follow this and that person but I don't think they would prohibit to her following certain people. As for who she follows or what she has "liked" I truly don't think her agency would go and do that without her knowledge or even behalf of her. Thats just my opinion, but who knows but a lot of the times celebrities will only need a reminder or a guideline on what to say or what to do.  

@ariesa I followed him since he opened his account and he hasn't done so in the beginning and I don't think he would do so now. He uses his IG to solely connect with his fans not a form to connect with his friends. I believe his friends understand why he doesn't follow them because again the reason is it's his instagram to connect with HIS fans. He's quite private so if really needs to contact them he would just invite them over or just call them. I believe part of the reason as well he doesn't want to burden his friends by following them when he knows if he does they will just get bombarded by comments asking about him, etc etc. This is his private side and I really don't expect it to change even if he has a girlfriend. :) There would be a lot of mayhem over who he chooses to follow and who he doesn't. So this way his fans don't think he's giving anyone any special treatment. I hope that gives you a better understanding as to why certain celebrities decide not to follow anyone. 

Celebrities who don't follow anyone:

• Lee min ho
  • Kim soo hyun ( he follows 1 but that's not a friend)
  • G Dragon
  • Song Hye Kyo
  • Like 16

5 hours ago, skittles87 said:

I remembered HHJ followed 25 people when I started to follow her not long ago...

@skittles87 : actually I have screen capture at my handphone that she followed 26 people when she post this photo (arround 03 Sept)

http://yooying.com/p/1331047186733218028

I don't know since when HHJ Weibo followers dropped 10 became only 16 people, because I don't have weibo account. I'm personally think it's strange what's the reason behind it, she decided to unfollow them.

btw I'm glad some peole can capture his smile yesterday, because this is the only photo which I found He's smilling.

• Like 14

as some are talking about HHJ and her Weibo account (not just here, also on twitter, IG) so I also want to know why she unfollow some of her previous co-stars!! well... exactly 10 people !! why???!!! at first I thought it might be a mistake on her part, perhaps she unfollows them all by mistake inadvertently (because the same thing happened with JongSuk recently, he follow to an account about applications, I was shocked, but the next day he didn't follow anyone again, so it's likely that he followed by accident! :D) but with respect to HHJ .. I don't think it's a mistake unfollow 10 people, I'm not sure if there is "a big reason for this" but it is quite weird for me. :lol:

OK OK OK  ... I know this is not something "otherworldly", but it's still weird for me !! LOOLL .. 

• Like 11

It's very unlikely that Hyo-Joo personally takes care of her weibo. I know there are even people who are saying she unfollowed her past co-leads because LJS got jealous, a speculation that can't possibly be more idiotic :blink:Because her account unfollowed several actresses too, the only thing in common between these accounts that her weibo unfollowed is that they are all inactive/haven't been updated, so maybe HJ's staff just did some house cleaning for her.

Edited to add: Also, LJS's weibo did not follow anyone by mistake before, it was simply Weibo Payment that automatically made people follow it lol. So once LJS's side discovered it they unfollowed.

• Like 17

@starfield Omg lol, this morning I have encountered so many people who keep claiming LJS got jealous of her past co-stars, which is so stupid and laughable that I'm totally speechless :blink: Plus JS clearly is not that kind of person.

I still find the situation kinda weird tbh, but maybe as you state, there's nothing that abnormal to worry about. :D

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, starfield said:

It's very unlikely that Hyo-Joo personally takes care of her weibo. I know there are even people who are saying she unfollowed her past co-leads because LJS got jealous, a speculation that can't possibly be more idiotic :blink:Because her account unfollowed several actresses too, the only thing in common between these accounts that her weibo unfollowed is that they are all inactive/haven't been updated, so maybe HJ's staff just did some house cleaning for her.

Edited to add: Also, LJS's weibo did not follow anyone by mistake before, it was simply Weibo Payment that automatically made people follow it lol. So once LJS's side discovered it they unfollowed.

LOL .... yes, it's totally stupid that the reason is because JS got jealous! but I think the fans don't say seriously. they just joking :D. But the fact that her team has cleaned up a bit, that makes sense. mmmm Yup, that must be the reason. :phew:

@starfield ohhhh... thanks for the info, it's rare that he has followed an account application or something like this. thanks!! 

• Like 12