[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

2 minutes ago, starfield said:

@lovely_skham Luckily, for the past few hours quite a few people have voiced their concerns about the over-hype and inappropriate behaviors by some of the fans in the forums I was referring to, so the mood has calmed down quite a bit now :) Like one of the fan said, "Controversies will invite more controversies". If we really wish this couple well, then we should control ourselves and not irritate the non-shipper fans or the general public (there are more of them than us), giving JongJoo a bad image and make things harder for them. Just think of how certain celebrities have done nothing wrong themselves, yet they are disliked by a lot of people because of some notoriously nasty fans of theirs.

And I totally agree with you on " if they do reveal themselves, they will be more private as ever. Which means less spazz-worthy moments because they are protecting their relationship which is most important than what we want to see or hear." That's actually what happened to my ultimate bias in Japan, once her relationship with her leading man was publicly confirmed (and the fandom went CRAZY at the news, in a good way though), we stopped seeing/hearing ANYTHING about this relationship from her and the boyfriend. Like it completely went off the radar. But that's completely okay for us fans! Because this kind of low-key celebrity relationship has a much better chance of succeeding than those that are featured all the time in tabloid.  

And my fav OTP from Hollywood got broke because the fans were hyped(in a good way) about their relationship. Hence I hate paparazzi and prefer low key relationship

• Like 10

1 hour ago, suppy said:

Somehow I always got my hopes and believes up on JONGJOO with their bts moments and I am one of those who believes that if they are in a relationship they will make it less inconspicuous not give any hints to us. Because they know public attention is never good for a relationship and if they want us to know something I believe they will let us know directly not with hints well unless they got caught 

Yes their BTS moments are undeniable. Not just sweet but abnormal as well such as LJS asking her to sit on his lap and she wiping his mouth with her bare finger etc.

If they are just friends and not in a relationship, I will be even more surprised. :blink:

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Enjoy and Good night.

Thanx for the riveting discussion tonight!

You know, with the slow-mo, it does seem that LJS's first instinct is to crush her but quickly thought better of it and just slowed down and went with the flow. If not, I think it might be too steamy for PG audiences... :wub:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

Yes their BTS moments are undeniable. Not just sweet but abnormal as well such as LJS asking her to sit on his lap and she wiping his mouth with her bare finger etc.

If they are just friends and not in a relationship, I will be even more surprised. :blink:

Not to mention those whispering moments in the kitchen don't why but I always count that moment as steamy by looking at LJS face :lol:

• Like 11

Oh wow. That slow mo clip though. Which genius made it :blink:?! My gosh that seriously was SOME kiss. Especially considering a good chunk of it was edited out! And LJS's happy face after the kiss LOL that was just... I am speechless LOL.

@lovely_skham Thank you for giving us this clip after a confusing and somewhat dispiriting day (for me) in the fandom! All my enthusiasm has been restored kekeke :lol:

• Like 24

5 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

LOL! I am just very confused now. 

If they are not in a relationship, and their interaction shows they are not just friends, then what are they? Just flirting or should I say dating? I really don't know. :huh:

To be honest what their staffs are doing are causing more fans to speculate. After that wrap up party and not seeing their photos together, my feeling is even more certain.

@wildaffairs
most of the Leads in wrap up party, always take photo together to thanks Fans, and some even hug... because this is like the final gift to thanks to fans who follow.. not seeing an official photo taken together , when each of them go round to take with everybody, anybody... seems so deliberate attempt to "not' post together. i don't believe no one ask them to take photo together even.  there's was a celebration cake, with 4 photos of OTP, but no cutting cake photo? don't believe nobody take pic of cutting cake...

God bless our Jongjoo to be together for real.
have a blessed weekend, to all Jongjoo ship passengers.

(photo, vid. cr. Ruhi Le)
Image result for W-two worlds wrap up party

Edited by maryofbethany
apologies all mine. thanks
  • Like 20

@maryofbethany Agree with you that its really suspicious that no one from the staff of W has posted on any social media platform of our OTP during the W wrapped up party... A lot of the production staff had posted selfies they have taken with JS or HJ SEPARATELY. The only pictures I've seen of them together are photoshopped and the one you've posted which was blocked by another staff.

I second @Mí Dù suggestion to refrain from posting picture from another shipping fandom, I think it may instigate fans war...  I also think its against Soompi rules

• Like 16

9 hours ago, May Low said:

Hmmm I feel yesterday is a big coincidence when the IG pic reach its 1 millionth like at 09:22pm Sept 22th. What a memorable day! 

Its just combine our honey couple birthdays together:

Jong Suk: Sept 14th

Hyo Joo: Feb 22th

= Sept  22th :P:wub:

Yesterday is quite a crazy moment when fellow honey shippers countdown to the 1millionth likes, a lot comment as if we are doing new year countdown lol :) But feels great when we have so many fellow shippers wish they are together!

I'm one of those honey shippers who did the countdown for 1 million likes. :blush::lol:

• Like 17