[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

14 hours ago, kembie said:

Welcome on board @syzygy17   :)    Your name sounds rather familiar - in a gaming world.

Glad to hear that it's HJ who "introduce" JS to you through W.  Enjoy the thread and be warm.  :heart:

Oh my goodness!  In the gaming world of all places.  I was thinking of a user name and it was really a choice between syzygy  and serendipity with mushy peas coming third.  No idea about gaming at all.  I only do candy crush and that's even rare. :)

14 hours ago, bandi rekha said:

@syzygy17 welcome to the thread, nice to have you here ... its really amazing  feeling to see lots of support  for  our jongjoo. ...:wub: 

And  we both are same,  W is my 1st ever kdrama... I'm glad that I watched it may be I missed lot if I won't meet jongjoo...:( 

Now eagerly  waiting for their confirmation crossing my fingers and toes.. praying hard for them..

Jongjoo fighting. ..:heart:

Thanks for your welcome message.  With no doubt,  I'll enjoy being a part of this group. :)

• Like 7

Koreaboo Buzz:  https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/6-beautiful-k-drama-kiss-scenes-nearly-restored-faith-true-love/

6 Beautiful K-Drama Kiss Scenes That Nearly Restored Your Faith In True Love

Many actors and actresses become very immersed in their characters while acting their role in dramas and movies. These emotions usually come to a climax when they film a kiss scene. 

1. Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Han Hyo Joo had amazing chemistry on the set of MBC drama W: Two Worlds. 

After filming their kiss scene Han Hyo Joo ran out of the room while Lee Jong Suk had to remove his jacket after become flustered by the intimate scene :wub: 

Cr. Uploader

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

That kissing scene is pretty iconic already and a legend, a REAL MASTERPIECE. It has the right mixed of everything to make a great  kissing scene from their energy which was so balanced, to the rhythm where it was so smooth, up to the right amount of tempo and it was just beautiful plus it wasn't awkward to looked at, but rather magical and have your heart in awe (that's how I felt every time I watched it). This is the kissing scene only Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk could pull, because honestly after watching several korean dramas, and I might sound so bias, but it was only through this kissing scene that I have felt that different type of chemistry, a chemistry that is seldom portrayed and that's you know, the tension that awakens your inner goddess (I am soo byuntae, I am truly so sorry), and I haven't even felt it in any of Hyo's leading man except JS, not even her bed scene with So Ji Sub in Always, like how?! It was just a kissing scene, but it wasn't any ordinary kissing scene, it was the kiss that was full of feels, it was exploding with glitters of pure bliss between two people who are madly and deeply feel for each other. It was like a confession. :wub::D:wink:

Welcome to the new chingu by the way @syzygy17! I hope you'd get to share with us your delulus or thoughts, or just about anything.

Here's an English talking JJ! Looking at this compilation, I just can't help myself but admire them more, because we can see just how much they grow, and how hard working they are when they work towards their goal! They are very inspiring (plus SO SIMILAR!).

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE POSTS, UPDATES, EDITS AND A LOT MORE THAT YOU SHARE IN HERE. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE APPRECIATED AND THEY MAKE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE SMILE, SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LET'S CONTINUE SHARING IN HERE AND SUPPORTING OUR OTP AND SO AS EACH OTHER! HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD! ALL LOVE AND POSITIVITY JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS! EVERYONE, FIGHTING!

:grin::heart::grin:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@frozentundra yes, that's what exactly I want to share before...thank you so much to help me with the link :). As you can see both wearing a matching colour and post at the same day.

On 17/12/2017 at 7:35 AM, silentwind said:

Truth be told, I am not a very big fan of SNS coincidences (while cute, clothes color matches or stuff like that doesn't really count as facts - since one point in time every celebrity had a photo with a certain clothing item of a certain color, so it takes just a quick search to find such a match), this is why I loved to see a post where much more than that was presented.

@silentwind it's true and agree with you that we cannot ship a couple based on SNS coincidences only but I think our lovely JJC give too many coincidences already :blush:.  A lot of my friends starting to have a matching outfit once they decide to become an item. Not necessary with the same brand but most of them will try to coordinate their appearance when they are attend a party for an example. 

Beside the timeline from @frozentundra don't forget about how red LJS ear and hands every time he did touch HHJ especially at the beginning of their shooting but by the end of the shooting his confidence soar up (remember when he said AH...HA on their last kissing scene after HHJ said her back feel itching, looks so confidence, manly and satisfied :tongue: kekekee....). I want to ask his long loyal fans, did his ear and hands often getting that red as well when he shoot a scene with his other co-star?

@syzygy17 welcome to this JongJoo World chingu :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Here is the list of songs from the album 4years by oh jieun posted by hyojoo recently ---

1) WITHOUT YOU

2) TELL ME LIES

3) COLD SUMMER NIGHT

4) MY LITTLE LOVE FOR YOU 

5) 24

6) LIFE

7) FALLING OUT

8) IT IS NOT LOVE OR( not sure of title is right )

9) JUST

10) SEOUL LIFE

11) LITTLE PEACE

12) STARS IN THE SKY

13) 3 AM

14) FEAR

15) another song but the title is incomplete 

you can the album on iTunes under the name  4 years . Most of the songs are her old songs .

Here are few songs with rough translation-

FEAR 

This is the song hj sang in 2011 in 

Lyrics ---

Strange enough, not to remember the good moments
There might have been from the beginning.
Strange enough, your face seems so unfamiliar
As it might have from the beginning.

Afraid the haunting memories in my head will not disappear
To see clearly how much strength I have
Not to be afraid of what is forgotten
Afraid to encounter you somewhere
Really not knowing what to say
Don’t even want it by coincidence
The wound is still red.

Strange enough, so much love seems to disappear in a moment
As it might have from the beginning.

Afraid knowing the haunting melody that too soon I will hum
Will also make me sad. The wound is still red.
Afraid the haunting memories in my head will not disappear
Seeing clearly how much strength I have
To not be familiar forever with the pain.

cold summer night lyrics 

Cold summer night

A wall that comforts me

I close my eyes for a moment I love you.

A blank word in the air

I love you

Cold summer night

Also,

I stretched out my hand for a while

I'm in love. I'm in love.

A blank word in the air

Sorry

You do not love me.

I love you.

You can still have a little more.

This night goes on

I'm still here.

Idiots in the dark

Still a little weak human

Yeah, yeah yeah

The more I learned the pain

What gets warm

The farewell is the only one Maybe it's a gift

Is it a gift

A blank word in the air

Without you lyrics

Meeting you was a good point
Only one among many you say
Never think straight
Having not met
This is the only one
I can tell

Without you I’m
A small dot on drawing paper

Meeting you was one blue line
You like and one yellow flower
To love you
A wide interrupted red
Farewell to thee
Purple rain

3 AM lyrics

거리를 걷고 또 친구를 만나고 많이 웃는 하루를 보내도 
even if i walk the streets, meet my friends, and spend a day laughing loads
오늘도 나는 잠 못드는 이미 익숙한 새벽 3시 
today, too, i can’t fall asleep
its already the familiar time, 3AM

샤워를 하고 좋아하는 향기의 로션을 천천히 바르고 
if i take a shower, then slowly apply a lotion with a scent i like,
요즘 제일 좋아하는 음악 들으면 나아질까 
and listen to my favourite music, would it get better?

어제 본 귀여운 남자애 얘기를 잔뜩 들떠 이야기하지만
i talk and talk excitedly about the cute boy i saw yesterday  
사실은 이미 알고 있어. 난 걔를 좋아하지 않아 
but the truth is, i already know; i don’t like him

전화기를 전부 뒤져봐도 딱히 보고싶은 사람도 없지만 
even if i look through my entire phone, there isn’t really anyone i miss
내가 생각해도 이상한, 지금 누구라도 보고싶어 
but strange, even to me, right now, i want to see just anyone

거리를 걷고 또 친구를 만나고 많이 웃는 하루를 보내도 
even if i walk the streets, meet my friends, and spend a day laughing loads
오늘도 나는 잠 못드는 이미 익숙한 새벽 3시 
today, too, i can’t fall asleep
its already the familiar time, 3AM

혹시 니가 돌아올지도 모른단 가망없는 상상을 하지만 
i have hopeless imaginations such as thinking 
you might return,
그런 일 일어난다고 해도 난 너를 좋아하지 않아
but even if such a thing does happen, i don’t like you

24 lyrics 
when I feel like knew already
it says "the fearful moment comes"
grow up after grown up
that only thing do repeat
when I feel like had already
it says " it flies away from you"
deep connect between us
left only thing I do apart

there's no tragedy so
I think it kind of much good luck
there's no destiny so
I think things falling apart

I ride a rollercoster
named confidence-desperate
it drives me highest mountain
and it drives down to the ground
precious me no meaning me
I wonder nathing but you now
but I know i'll forget you by tomorrow

when I feel like knew already
it says "the fearful moment comes"
grow up after grown up
that only thing do repeat
when I feel like had already
it says " it flies away from you"
deep connect between us
left only thing I do apart

there's no promises so
I think I laughed when you said 'love'
there's no meaningless so
I think I cried when you were not here

I ride a rollercoster
named confidence-desperate
it drives me highest mountain
and it drives down to the ground
precious me no meaning me
but I know i'll forget you by tomorrow

Seoul life  lyrics

Living in Seoul can be a bit lonely
I hope to have many friends, but
Seoul is a bit difficult for people
Not knowing where you want to go

Living in Seoul can be hard
Going home on the subway
That man has the sweat of the day
I may not know how salty

Sitting on the stairs above Gwanghwamun
Staring at the passers-by
The universe is the number of people
Floating around in this small town

Living in Seoul can be a bit difficult
Losing twice to win once
Reaching the waves of loneliness
A high wall is hard enough

At dawn the radio DJ
You can listen to his voice
As a number of people in their hearts
Are riding on the open airwaves
Floating around you

I enjoyed living in Seoul
With a little happiness worries are forgotten
Seoul in the end was difficult
Suppose I’ll cry until I laugh
Suppose I’ll cry until I laugh

Stars in the sky lyrics

Naver translation  

Even if we're going back a little bit today,
Instead of taking the subway, I take a bus.
A blank look on the window
A melodic evening
One-market range
I got off the bus
A quiet night stroll
The weather has gotten awfully chilly.
There are so many stars in the sky today.
It's odd that you don't feel alone.
Where shall we go tomorrow?
You shouldn't be late again.
A hill up to the house
The closer you get, the less you go down.
Be afraid for the evening
I'm a little worried about my work.
Worry about my love
I don't know if I'm laughing.
A trivial daily routine
Now, I'm ashamed to say,
It's just like this.

Google translation 

Even today, a little bit

Take the bus outside the subway

A blank face on the window Melody in my ear.

One stop

Get off the bus early

A quiet night walk

The weather is getting chilly.

There are many stars in the sky today.

It's weird that you do not think you're alone.

Where to go tomorrow

I can not be late again.

A hill climbing home

One tempo down as you get closer

I worry about dinner.

I worry about my work a little

I worry about my life

I worry about my life Laughter spreads without knowing me

A small routine with nothing I'm sorry to say it again. Good as this is.

I'll add more when I find the songs or their lyrics :) 

also hj will film for inrang till feb 2018 apparently :( this week they'll shoot in daejeon .

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Noona by two years.

YG agency.

Pre-enlistment.

Hm... :)

(I haven't seen all netizen comments, but the ones I saw that had been collected and translated were very positive. I was pleasantly surprised.)

I'm sad about Jonghyun, though. I didn't know anything about him except that when there was that whole discussion about A Million Roses (HJ said she liked that song/JS had a post related to it that he later took down), I went looking for it. There are a lot of different covers of that song, but I liked Jonghyun's best of all. He had a gorgeous voice, and I'm sad. I hope that if anyone here experiences depression, that you get help. It's just a medical condition, and it doesn't mean you are somehow less of a person for asking for help. You don't have to suffer--you can get relief. More people care about you than you realize. Hoping for peace and comfort for all of his family members and loved ones.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Taeyang decided to get married before his enlistment! how about Jongsukssi?  does he will follow Taeyangs step? get married first before enlistment? [思考]

btw Taeyang-MHR are 2 year age gap, same with uri Jongjoo :D so there's possibility then :wub:

You're the one for me ❤️

All credit to uploader

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Two breaking news happened today in KPop world. For KPop fans it was so shocked them. The sad news already breaking the heart. I'm the one who like Korean songs. And I ever to be KPop manic and addict too. I'm not that manic now, but I'm still listening K-Songs. I know maybe it's not related to JJ but I think this is neutral topic for us to talk.

Happiness and sadness is a part of our life. It happen everyday. Life is like a rollercoaster, there is a time to up and to down. It was that happen today too. For a sad news, yeah I really know that it was really broken the heart. I actually really like Shinee's songs. And JH as the lead vocal always amazed me. Their choreo always very good. Shortly, deep condolence for the family, friends, and his fandom.

And the happy news. It's Taeyang and MHR engaged n planning to married in February next year. That's really good news. I'm the fans of Bigbang, not the hardcore one, but I really love their songs and their 'swag'. And when hear that one of their member will getting married, it's really make me happy. I always like TY and HR relationship. They are so low key, far from rumor, but so sweet. TY is proved as a boyfriend goals. The romantic guy. He made a song for his lovely one. Come on JS oppa be quick, prove that you are the boyfriend goals too. I know you are, but who your lovely woman? I know you made a poems to your special one, but who your muse? 

Sorry guys I don't mean to comparing between TY and JS. I'm still choose JS of course. He has his own style about his love live. He has his own reason too to still keep it from public. Actually I want to encourage him. Be brave and don't be afraid. We all here always talked about what he has done so far ( opening cafe and poetry book ) based from his romantic side. The background is love. It's like he dedicated it for his someone special. With a lot of facts and coincidences, we lead an assumption to our HJ. But we don't really sure 100%. We only know if it's true or false after the confirmation. Yeah it is that we always waiting.

And today, when I saw TY and MHR's news, one hope come up from my heart. There are any similarity between YongMin (YongBae n Min Hyo Rin) and our JJ :

1. Both TY and JS from YG Ent and not enlist yet.

Maybe TY's reason to married first before his enlistment because he want to take a claim about HR. There are so many celebs couple who broke up because the man doing MS. I guess it's the best way for him to avoid that. Aaand JS oppa can you do the same thing like TY oppa doing? That's was so gentleman n romantic for man to do to his woman. I know TY and JS's case is very different. One from KPop, one from KDrama/Movie world. From first time people know who TY's girlfriend. For JS, people still guessing until now. Is it A, B, C or D?? Oh my God, JS has a lot of shippers!! Yeah, the risk to be handsome and famous celebrity lol. Maybe people will shocking if immediately he come with announcement that he will getting married with bla bla bla. Some people who already shipping them maybe not shocking anymore, and held a party. But who not, who never join in any ships, maybe will getting heart attack kkkee. But still can't helped my self that what TY doing for HR will following by JS. And because I'm JJS, I hope he doing it for HJ. The woman who his ideal type, who always makes his face red because of shy, who always makes he smile brightly everytime they together ( HJ too, JS always be a reason for her to smile ). And IF JS really doing it, I will held a party for three nights and three days lol kidding.

2. Both Hyo Rin and Hyo Joo born in February.

And TY-HR will married in February. They choose HR's month of her birthday. Aww so sweet. February is a romantic month. Identic as a valentine and pink. Maybe HJ like pink color because she born in February?

3. The age gaps between TM couple same as JJ couple, 2 years only, with the woman older than the man. The noona lovers is trending in SK lol.

And I must confess, everytime there is breaking news, can't help it, hope with doki doki heart, that the news is about JJ. Especially with marriage news. As I ever said before, that yeah, I prefer marriage news than dating news. Dating no guarantee ended with marriage, even though it lasting for years, people still can break up. But for marriage I see it as a sacral one. People spent the rest of their life with one person they love. Only one, with happiness and sadness they will go through their life together, forever :)

So today JS updated with him in fitting room. It's like he has a photoshoot, maybe? And oh his red hair! Is it his new hair color? It's brighter from the last I saw. Sorry to say, and of course this is just my opinion, I like he in darker hair color. It's make him look more manly, just like Kang Chul taeng. With bright hair color he still handsome of course, but he looks much younger. Omo suddenly I miss Kang Chul, ottoke :(

HJ spotted with Inrang Team doing photo session together in front of big Christmas three. But why all the team wore black outfit? :D I know it must be hard filming during winter season. I hope HJ unnie and his film team too, always stay warm and healthy. 

Welcome to the new member to JJ Club to support JJ Couple. That's always warming the heart everytime there is a chingu who decide to join this forum :)

Thank you @shishi101 for sharing an article from koreaboo. I've read it yesterday in twitter, immediately want to share here, but don't know how hhee. So big thanks for you. Yeah, the handcuffs kiss scene, again. Indeed the epic kiss scene ever. And the article said about chemistry, well who can deny their chemistry anyway. Even the blind man can see it :)

Thank you so much too for the new sharing and update, and the lyrics too. You all so lovely. I give my love from my other side :wub:

May our love for JJ spread around the world :heart:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@yani uli I hope you are right!

Hoping all the best for them. Together, if that is what they want, and individually, too. Anyone can have depression, but I think that working in entertainment brings some particular stresses as well. I hope they can feel loved, but not burdened, by their many fans. And also love from the people they actually know.

JS's hair looks rather light in his pictures from Japan (not all of the pictures, though, it depends on the photo exposure). But the picture he posted today is in exactly the same place as the ones he posted from his Vogue shoot back in August, and except for the color, the hair is the basically the same. If you compare them, as some people have done on IG, you can see that today's picture has a yellow cast (not just hair, but skin and also the wall behind him). I think it's actually an old picture that's had a filter put on it. He has been posting a lot like that lately--yes, posting, but a few days later after an event, or even just random pictures that were taken who knows when. I think maybe he is trying to update to fans to say yes, I'm still here, but at the same time, wander around a bit anonymously, without people tracking him all the time. Well, I can certainly understand that. And maybe he has light hair for a picture, and then walks around with dark hair in real life (like a certain noona I can think of lately, actually).

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Cr Owner. W throw back. Cute Jong Suk vs Sexy Jong Suk :D

Jong Suk is so different around his noona and co-workers. Where has the manly aura gone.?It has gone to his special noona only. He Emits so much sexiness around his noona. Sarangghe Hyo Joo Noona:wub:. Look at their body language. One shows an explosion of sexiness - his stare is like an Alpha male attack, the other one curls up like a baby- Omo Omo , quick, she uses her heart action to hide embarrassment, a clever attempt to cover up her blushing n girly smile:lol: kelekeke.

cr jongjoo love

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

20 hours ago, 2Ds1N_ said:

@cikafkdc wow. I really like your edits. Daebak! Especially the one with them wearing similar style and Hyo Joo is so cool about it, drinking her Americano. My naughty head wish you add a toddler in there. Kekekek:lol:. Really enjoyed your creativity. Thank you for sharing them here.

@2Ds1N_ thank you. I'm glad that you like them. To add a toddler hmm i'll think about it for my next next next edit kkkkk

look at their face expressions kkkk 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just curious on why my IG account comes out with loads of photos of LJS with Suzy?  and same with PSH?  Is it because I follow LSJ and that their followers have now been flooding photos of them on the site?  For those with Suzy,  perhaps with the forthcoming awards night/ event,  it was a way of publicising WYWS.  Nominated for best couple?  But on the photos with PSH,  they don't have a movie or drama recently, hence photos/ videos of them together so rampant is surprising.

Movng on.....  as our JongJoo seem to be sending out cryptic messages at times,  I've noticed another coincidence. 

LJS posted this on his IG @jongsuk0206 on 3oth November. 

Then the next day, 1st December,  HHJ posted this on her IG @hanhyojoo222

What's the chance of these 2 photos being linked?  Randomly posting a white dog on a yellow splattered floor and a reddish/ or tangerine haze at the top makes no sense, unless a message is being conveyed.

In LJS photo,  the reindeers are in white and the other golden yellow with a reddish shade scarf around its neck.

Again, could be a figment of my imagination but I guess a coincidence worth sharing :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

My heart sunk when I read about the sad news of JongHyun. Poor baby, fame and money definitely cannot by a happiness. May he rest in peace and my prayer for his family and Shinee members: Onew, Minho, Taemin and Key and their fans as well :bawling:.

And congrats for Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin for they coming up Wedding on February 2018 :).

Nice analysis @missyouso, it put a smile back on my face hehehe..

Someone need to make a list of the coincidences between our couple from the beginning @ibruand I bet we will have a very lonngggg list hahaha...

@syzygy17 same with me, my IG flooding with LJS and Suzy and that's because the release of WYWS photobook. Maybe that's why our IG full with the picture of them. About LJS and PSH my IG also has PSH and KRW and PSH and LMH even though I'm not following all of them ...so don't bother about it. 

hahah...ncie one, bright yellow become their new colour recently :tongue:.

• Like 7