[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

@kalirsjk Jong Suk sings when he is 

Needless to say he feels warm and happy in her presence. You can see it by the way he behaves around her. He is someone who can't casually talk to people at first glance. He gets very shy like in the W reading session. But once he started liking her he would sing and dance for her:tongue: do aegyeo and even bite her. And ofc the way he looks at her.

I was reminded of how he got Hyo Joo to give the thank you speech for Best Couple at MBC last year. Did he do that with Lee Bo Young? Heard he does a lot of aegyeo to her too. Just wondering what was Jong Suk hinting to the audience when he put Hyo Joo on the spot or was he just too nervous hence he past the baton to Hyo joo? I would like to think that he is doing the biggest Aegyo to her on stage???:tongue: Hinting you can speak for us Honey!! (You are the clever woman that i said i like n have found!!!-_-)

Thank you Chingu for sharing w us @Riman Rakshit

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Cr. Rcnwann

Really appreciate all your ig posts @rcnwann. It made us so happy here. 

I read in Hyo Joo’s Baidu that just across the street from the property Hyo Joo purchased is United Village Apartments(hint where Jong Suk stays). Is it true? Any chingus here who do visit Baidu can clarify this? I know Hyo Joo’s property has a small Museum/art gallery and a small cafe tucked secretly inside. That would be such a cosy and private place to chill without the public eye? Pardon my day dreaming... as there is no sighting of them on dates publicly; like Frozentundra, I too have to imagine them on dates...kekkeke :lol::ph34r::crazy:B)..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Yes his sister is short:D this is them as kids:blush: his brother is taller than him tho, they got their father's height.

Related image

@2Ds1N_ He did aegyeo with Lee Bo Young and Yun Kyun Sang, but that was the sort of friendly aegyeo :) and he said how LBY is a sister to him but with Hyo on the other hand it's like he behaves at times mature and protective like an oppa, but other times acts childish. Seems more than friendship to me. Touching her stomach for instance:wub: he never did anything like that before.

In the awards he was super nervous, you could see how dry his mouth was, but thankfully he had noona to help him, and the way he got between Hyo and LSJ was adorable^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@shishi101 what a lovely coincidence isn't it? :)

@kalirsjk well said chingu, sometimes I feel pity for Korean celebrity. They only can date secretly and need to be smart enough to deliver the good news smoothly to their fans, otherwise it could ruin their whole career. My friend told me once about what Eric Moon (a leader of Shinhwa group and one of the host on 3 meals a day) said when the interviewer asking a question where he normally going to date. He said at home, we cannot go freely outside that's why I learn how to cook so we can date at my place. But speaking of dating outside I know they also can go to the a specific restaurant that their trust but at unusual time like after 12am. I heard the owner of the restaurant will protect them well and close the restaurant just for them.

I did visit Mapa Chicken back in March this year when I went to Seoul. That restaurant famous among SSC fans because that restaurant one of SSC favourite place to hang out. When I was there, I've met with the owner's son (lucky enough he can speak English). I asked him whether SSC often come to that restaurant. He stop to answer my question but from his cheeky eyes and wide smile I know the answer already. He can't tell us exactly what's going on but he still try to give us a little hint as well. I guess similar with Hang bang chicken, the owner for sure will protect HHJ and LJS well IF they are indeed dating and often visit their place :).

@Riman Rakshit may I asking you another question? Did LJS always sing a different songs on his fm or most of the time he will sing the same songs?

• Like 9

Aw, that's such an adorable picture, @Riman Rakshit, thanks for sharing!

@2Ds1N_ HJ and JS live in adjacent neighborhoods and the building she bought is also very close by. So it's convenient for her to go there from home, and yes, that would make it not far from where he lives as well. Aw, I like that there is an art gallery in it. It sounds like a restful sort of place to me.

@kalirsjk Her character was pretty much back stabbing in C'est Si Bon, wasn't she? Very pretty--but kinda mean in the end.

@apoo (and kalirsjk) Cool on the Song parallels. :) I wonder if they know each other very well. And the Givenchy matching. Oh, my! Those are kinda eye-catching prints, lol. And to match them exactly! That's funny. :)

@shishi101 don't ever stop with your dancing emoticons. I don't know where you find these things, but they make me laugh every time. :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, egluvsnupi said:

@Riman Rakshit may I asking you another question? Did LJS always sing a different songs on his fm or most of the time he will sing the same songs?

He tends to repeat certain songs which he can sing in his vocal range and he likes. So yeah there are some songs he sings in multiple FMs. 

But there are new, different songs as well .Especially last year FMs.  Jong Suk says he listens to whatever is on MELON top 10, so he doesn't have any particular preferences:tongue: 

Although this Japan FM I think, he will sing his own songs. Speaking of FM, I really wish Hyo could attend or maybe send a video, that would make us so happy:blush: We never really got to see JS's video message to her.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

He tends to repeat certain songs which he can sing in his vocal range and he likes. So yeah there are some songs he sings in multiple FMs. 

But there are new, different songs as well .Especially last year FMs.  Jong Suk says he listens to whatever is on MELON top 10, so he doesn't have any particular preferences:tongue: 

Although this Japan FM I think, he will sing his own songs. Speaking of FM, I really wish Hyo could attend or maybe send a video, that would make us so happy:blush: We never really got to see JS's video message to her.

Thank you for your response @Riman Rakshit.

I thought that the case too because It's not easy to change the songs every time. 

The reason I'm asking you because I'm soooo curious why he sang Oppa-ya on his last fm. You guys already analysis the poster, the stage and the format on his last fm quite similar with HHJ fm. I thought maybe that's a coincidence only, which is sweet :).

But when you guys point out that he also sing Oppa-ya hhhooo...I don't think that was a coincidence anymore. That song not easy to sing because so quick, on the video you can hear he lost his breath couple times and missed the note as well. And the obvious one was the lyric. The lyric is more to a girl sing a song to her oppa not the other around. Yes, there is a part where the oppa part sing as well but overall that songs more suite on a girl to sing I think. 

This song must have a special meaning for both of them :wink: and I won't surprise if they have a same team/event organizer for both their fm :D.

• Like 7

@egluvsnupi Someone on IG (I can't remember who--does anyone else?) actually mixed their two performances together into one track. It was COOL.

@shishi101 one of her fans was saying it was an bts from an old Grazia shoot. I would guess the person is incidental to the message she is trying to send. Last time: cheer up. This time: don't hurt.

• Like 6

@frozentundra im glad you liked the edit :) and. Here are the oppaya edits  :wub:

honey couple bar mixed both hj and js version together and it has 4 parts 

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

I hope this happens for real someday :D 

these are few other edits :wub:

His behaviour while singing oppaya :D 

Her behaviour while singing oppaya :D 

credit to honey couple bar and memories8789  ❤️ and Amyra 

@kalirsjkI'm glad you liked the edit :) I love the similarities between ss and jj you posted . They're like soulmate couples --- does this exist --- couples who are too similar like soulmates :wink: .I hope they end up similarly :D 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Hi chinguya, firstly I want to say that this is the place for me where I can release my stress. Because what, recently every time I open Instagram or Twitter ( I don't use FB anymore ), what I found is just words war in here and there. Call it Shipper War ( shippers vs shippers, shippers vs fans, and fans vs fans ). And that is make me annoyed, really.

Talking about shipping things, I thought shipping is just for fun. We love our OTPs, their visual, their interactions, and when we found there is some good coincidence between them, we happy ( who not ). But lately shipping things become more serious. It's like they want to prove that their shipper is the best among others. They dug old photos, old videos, old articles, old interviews ( we do it too, right hehee ), just try to find any similarities or relations. I must say that the shippers's skill is so good. They ( and we ) can be the next Sherlock Holmes lol. Well, I think it's okay so far they ( and we ) do it to make them ( and us ) happy and others who have same opinion with them ( and us ) happy too. But what I think we not suppose to do is : don't do it to mock and attack other shippers.

I know it's hard for us, especially right now, there is so much shipper accounts who mock JJS. Call us too much halu and delulu. They say what JJ done in BTS just gimmick and scripted. Sometimes even my fingers is so itchy to answer them. But I hold it, I keep my brain working. I take a deep breath, release it slowly, and smile :) I think if I answer them, we just make an endless arguments. And what we get? NOTHING. Some of JJS maybe answer them to defend JJS because they love JJC so much. I love JJS and JJC so much too. 

But I rather think that if we make an arguments with them, it just waste our energy. Maybe some of you don't have same opinion with me, it's okay and I say sorry. Because still for me, shipping is just for fun and to make our heart happy. More happy because of that we know there are many people ( and become our friends ) who have same OTPs with us.

Shipping is not to attack, to judge, or compare, because sometimes comparing just make us disappointed if we found something that we actually don't want to see. Just believe what we believe, keep on our faith and that  will make us strong. Of course there will always storms, big winds, lighting and thunders ( let's sing Imagine Dragon's Thunder lol ) but I know we're strong.

We must know that our OTP is a human too, just like us. They can do whatever they want to do, they can decide what they think it is the best for them. What we can do as a fan is to support them, whoever they choose in the end. And so far there is no announcement from them yet, we can still shipping them with love and peace, it's free to hope. We don't know what happen with them in the future, even our future too right?. We're not their mom, their sister, their best friends, or people who live close to them, who must know their daily lives. We just their admirer, their fans. "We're someone who's hoping for them to have a happy ending".

And when it ending with our OTPs, oh well Halleluya!! :D:wub:

That's why I'm so happy to visit here. All the people is so positive and friendly. I guess all of you have a warm heart and nice personality. I like it when the people in here talk and share about the facts, coincidences, and the flash backs that remain our memories about JJC's sweetness. Aaaaand of course about delulu thing..hei hei I like it so much too. Trust me, I always have delulu mode on in me when relation with our JJC. Sometimes the wild one ( option number 4? hohoho ). Sooorrryyyyyyy :lol:

Well I think I must end my words. Pardon me for my long long words. Maybe some of you think this is a nonsense, mianne. I still don't know much about soompi rules, about how to insert video or something like that, because well I'm still new. Guess I found this forum just last September, eh? But I I've done read all the pages :D

Next time I will write my observation about JongJoo Couple, which actually I have so much to say. But of course I have limited skill in writing and especially my English which not so good ( or bad I say ).

Sorry if all of you feel confuse or I give you misinterpretation with my words.

Finally, I just want to say keep on fighting guys! Stay positive, spread love and peace.

Have a nice day! JJC JJS Jjang!! :heart:

• Like 11

@missyouso Welcome, and first of all, your English is great, so don't ever worry about that. (Actually, no one should worry about English. We all speak Jongjoo language and that is what is important, no matter what other languages we may speak.)

I have to say, I find twitter a really unfriendly place sometimes...I don't know why, but it frequently feels fighty (not just on shipper themes). We here don't want to fight. Of course we hope that our OTP has a happy ending, and we have tried very hard here to base our conclusions on as factual evidence as we can find. I guess other people feel like they have good reasons for their opinions as well, and they are certainly free to have them. But ultimately as you said, all choices are up to Jong Suk, Hyo Joo (and I guess whatever other affected people there might be), not us. I would hope that whatever they do in the end, their fans can support them and be happy for them.

@shishi101 Thanks for the clips. :) And @apoo thanks for finding the Oppaya song! I knew it was in four parts and I just couldn't remember who posted it. I have no idea how they combined the tracks, but it's cool.

@yolandazx I think 아프다 means both to be sick and to hurt, and it depends on the context which one you mean. (Erm...just realize that I am not a Korean expert!) I have seen it used for each meaning, however.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome new member!

Don't hesitatw to pour your insight, delulu, observation, thought and whatever we called it..to this thread. As long as we don't use words that can offended others shipper or individual. 

Short or long your post, doesn't matter. Here, we like to read all post and comment them. LOL. 

Btw, Does anyone know, where is HJ right now? Is she in korea? Still in japan? Or maybe travelling to others country? LOL 

Happy W days  Jongjoo Chingus! 

• Like 7

@apoo Thank you so much for the clip, agree with @frozentundra it was so COOL!! It's really sounds like both using the exact same music (you know like a karaoke one). My respect to the person who did it because must be not easy and takes long time to make it.

Welcome to @missyouso, don't worry about your English. My English also wasn't that good :D so we are at the same page here.

Regarding the fans war, just ignore it. You don't have to waste your time to response and argue with them. I did follow some fans on their instagram, I choose carefully and try to follow a neutral one but once they start to have a fans war I straight away unfollow them.

You are correct, shipping should be fun and a true fans will support them, whoever they choose in the end. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1