[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Wow, :w00t: our couple looked soooooo gorgeous at the awards. :wub:

Thank you so much for updates, especially awards things.

In the photo wall video clip, HJ definitely asked him “How do I look?” and they started staring at each other with honey-dripping eyes, then JS nodded, gently closing his eyes. (He does that often when he is around HJ) I think this was one of the most romantic moments on that day.  

Oh gosh.. I can feel their love and affection for each other by merely watching them. Even though they were trying to control their feelings or skinship in public, their eyes couldn’t lie and fool us shippers.

As many of you have said, hopefully, we could hear a romantic, beautiful news about their relationship this year.

Have a wonderful new year! :wub:

• Like 19

2016 MBC Drama Awards

Another broadcasting juggernaut MBC also gave out their year-end drama awards! MBC is home to love-in-the-parallel-universe love story of Kang Chul and cardio thoracic surgeon Oh Yeon Joo in “W-Two Worlds (W2W)”. It is also home to Jung Kyung Ho and Jang Na Ra’s crazy rocco “One More Happy Ending”, Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol’s unlucky girl finds lucky man “Lucky Romance”, Seo In Guk’s chaebol-turned-pauper “Shopping King Louis”, and weightlifter finds love in “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” to name a few! Check out the oppa and unnie winners of this years MBC Drama Awards below!

Award Winners c/o Newsen

Award Winners c/o Newsen

This year’s Grand Prize (Daesang) award was given to Lee Jong Suk for his gazillionaire webtoon character in “W-Two Worlds (W2W)”.

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk c/o Newsen

Aside from winning Drama of the Year, “W – Two Worlds” leads Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo also took home Best Actor in a Miniseries and Best Actress in a Miniseries awards respectively. Plus, the power couple also took home the Best Couple Award.
Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo c/o Newsen

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo c/o Newsen

Han Hyo Joo c/o Newsen

Han Hyo Joo c/o Newsen

https://dramachronicles.com/2017/01/02/2016-mbc-drama-awards/

• Like 11

Haven't bored to watch video from the ceremony, sure will be downloaded when the subs is completed, lol..

my laughing part when see some videos 

I think Lee syung kyung going back after seeing JS and HJ and she took place beside appa. Appa was really like father, he takes care of his children, haha

Spoiler

Spoiler

As we know they quite close each other

Another laughing part JS want to escape from the stage before he got interview by section tv

Spoiler

LSK awkwardness makes me think yes, there's something going on between JS and HJ :grimace:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, May Low said:

Chingus @jejuhallabong & @lovely_skham they really do their makeover at ALUU before going over to the event :D ..in the caption they mentioned the stylists who are involved in styling them :D

I'm just wondering, since when did Aluu become LJS' make-up/hairstylist? I know HHJ has been one of Aluu's usual customer because of Minseon, but how about LJS? Did they somehow influence LJS to avail Aluu's make-up and hairstyling services? :phew: I'm sorry, my mind's starting to be creative again hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

I'm just wondering, since when did Aluu become LJS' make-up/hairstylist? I know HHJ has been one of Aluu's usual customer because of Minseon, but how about LJS? Did they somehow influence LJS to avail Aluu's make-up and hairstyling services? :phew: I'm sorry, my mind's starting to be creative again hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

hmmm actually is after starting to film W, JS has started to use ALUU services more especially recent event e.g Burberry :D

@lovely_skham has more details on to share on the timeline :D

• Like 11