[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thanks Chingus for the updates the best part the slow motion of them holding hands. My goodness they cant control it

I think its just natural for them the skinship the touch of his hand and the pat on her shoulder. And do take note they are in front of fans and cameras and phones

Oh my im screaming silently. Im literally flying to the moon what is really in them that it thrills me whenever they are in one frame

Dont tell me its another coincidence . . .

They are so happy that they fly and dance

And the smile of the in love people. . .  As bright as the sun.

• Like 18

I can see his true bright and widely smile after a while. i see a lot in W bts. but after that it kind of missing. so he only smile like that when he see/touch his ' wife.' you must love her soo much JS. his eyes is also smile when he meet and touch his 'goddess. '

Well good night shipper. we all happy today

Have a nice dream

You too JS & HJ 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, May Low said:

LOVE THAT SLOW MO~~~ IS KILLING MEEEEE!!! :wub:

Hadn't been active here for awhile (drama threads & gaming taking over my life atm lol) but just had to come out from the shadows when finally saw our couple in one frame. Can't help but squeal when I saw the slow mo of them passing by each other (with huge grins of their face ahah~) and held hands. Even though it was only a brief second of skinship (I must say that the way they did it was pretty sneaky hehe), it sure did make my shipper heart happy :DBtw, I think it's interesting that HJ was sequenced right after JS in order of appearance, as if they had planned it or something :w00t:Oops guess that's my delulu mode speaking haha. :sweatingbullets: 

Anyways thanks for the updates guys, been enjoying your posts! I'm pretty bad at keeping updated on events and such so I actually rely on this thread for updates on our couple haha:sweatingbullets:Now back into the shadows of lurk mode I go...

• Like 13

I'm so in love with all the slo-mo and zoomed videos on SNS... lol! After observing a lot of photos from the event, JS' smile was the biggest and brightest when he came in contact with HJ (please don't tell me I'm imagining things...)! Honestly can't wait til the awards night next week!  :wub:

• Like 21

I'll just shared my brief analysis from last night event. Haha.. Am I the only one who excited about the master vip premiere yesterday morning?? Haha..  Because, the thread was lil bit quite in yesterday morning. Okay, after seeing all the fancam last night, now I have my prediction about how they will announce the dating news. But, for the time being I'll keep it myself. LOL~

Yeayy! My wish had been granted! Haha.. They were getting captured in one frame together. Haha.. Just need one more, whether JS and HJ sat side by side or not. Hmm.. Why I have feeling they did? Then, for me.. Affirmative! They're together.

For me, the video which is showing they bumped each other is like.. (before JS went for taking photo on stage) "Honey, I am going now.. Then you can go later after me". -Then they bumped in the middle JS went back from the stage, "Honey, I am done taking photo, you can go now. Do your best!" -he reached her hand and pat her back. Love their code!! Hahaha..

CMIIW, I don't think HJ was getting ready at Aluu last night. I didn't find any clue about it. But I found jennyhouse post that she was getting ready there. Corrected by @lovely_skham

Spoiler

• Like 17

@ixxdhx81 HJ got ready at ALUU yesterday Minseon and PMH turned on their location which was at ALUU but PMH erased his location after 5 minutes of posting DUNNO why...... lol pssst I have a theory behind this. Plus kimmmgs and mmmivong usually will be at ALUU not jennyhouse. This upstairs makeup room at ALUU :) Seoheeyoung posted a selfie and the background is the same. 

*The reason Jennyhouse posted pics of HJ is because seoheeyoung was her makeup artist but the truth is HJ was at ALUU 

• Like 20