[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Guys did you ll know that jong suk before debuted trained as a rapper?? so he really can rap?? hahahaha i just curious when saw the vid of hyo joo gets so excited and cheering for Bewhy. then search for jongsuk with rap ,, im so amaze that theres an article about his past being rapper.. hak :D coincidence ? ? oh well. :phew:  

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, queenhera said:

Guys did you ll know that jong suk before debuted trained as a rapper?? so he really can rap?? hahahaha i just curious when saw the vid of hyo joo gets so excited and cheering for Bewhy. then search for jongsuk with rap ,, im so amaze that theres an article about his past being rapper.. hak :D coincidence ? ? oh well. :phew:  

This one! Waaaa.. HJ watched show me the money and said she liked song mino from winner. I don't know before, but she is so into hiphop! Haha. LOL~ Did she start to like hiphop after she meets JS? :P

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5857/20121004/lee-jong-suk-reveals-rapper-past-k-pop.htm

CELEBS
OCT 04, 2012 | 08:20 AM EDT

Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Rapper Past, "That Group Debuted With Another Name"

BY STAFF WRITER
Lee Jong Suk Revealed His Rapper Past

Actor Lee Jong Suk talked about his past. Lee Jong Suk revealed that in the past, he prepared to become a rapper in an idol group. This was before he officially debuted as an actor. 

On the recent episode of the SBS entertainment program 'Midnight TV Entertainment,' that aired on October 3rd, actor Lee Jong Suk had an interview that was up in the air. 

On this episode of 'Midnight TV Entertainment,' actor Lee Jong Suk revealed that he almost debuted as a rapper of a k-pop idol group. Actor Lee Jong Suk said, "I prepared to become an idol for about 3 months, but I realized that it wasn't really for me. So, in the end, I quit."

• Like 11

Thanks for sharing all the Mama BTS and Sukie ig posts everyone! Hahaha, he really can't help himself from posting at around the same time as HJ walks the red carpet, can he?

I'm generally a lazy person and don't like crowds so much, but if I had a couple days off, I might have even considered roaming around HK trying to spot HJ :phew: lol. Sucks that I had/have to work these few days though.

By the way, does anyone know if there's an online site to catch a rerun of the MAMA Awards? Whether its a yes or a no, thanks in advance!

• Like 5

SOMETHING FISHY!!! Afddidbxkshrusvsj!

Another IG update~ He sang Eddie Kim's song. The Manual..

Here is the translation of the full song.

Eddie kim - The MANUAL (너 사용법)

16 VOTES

Softly, with mood, warmly, tightly hug her
Use it once a day, every day

When your soft eyes meet hers, smile
So she can smile, hey what’s up beauty, talk to her

Get up first in the morning, turning on jazz
Gentle kiss, I’ll look at you

When you’re too tired, take two bottles of soju
And honestly knock on her door

Sometimes, leave together without a plan
Let her breathe under a different sky, a different wind