[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

32 minutes ago, 4everdelight8d said:
Our honey couple 

LJS Sg Fan Meeting :wub:

OMG will you just look at that. Hahah! What a coincidence :) you see there were fan photos of this scene in the drama before the actual episode came out and someone mentioned in one of the comments that it seems like Oh Yeon Joo is wearing one of KC shirt. And lo and behold look at what LJS is wearing. Hahah. I reckon its not exactly the same, but almost! :)

• Like 15

Hi fellow chingus, the fan meeting has just ended..I still can't get over it..meanwhile I have recorded the part of his ideal type..once I posted to FB I will post it here.. is 5mins long :D he is so cute and do a lot of fan service to fans..once we shout or wave to him, he will wave back, super sweet! 

This time he purposely didn't choose back the ideal type ..maybe because of the hoo ha that media was saying it looks like Hyo Joo during the taiwan FM.

I loved the part when he sing the song Kiss Me ..he emphasized the sentence - I love you..the part when he sing to Hyo Joo during the poster shooting in section TV interview!

Will update more soon! :D

• Like 21

@May Low are u still in the venue? 

Never thougth that i will be super excited 

He is so adorable and cute and shy and really a perfect gentleman

Ideal type change but still HHJ in Cest Si Bon

Will update later when i connected to wifi

Got many pics and videos phone only

as the security dont allow camera.

How can i share here? when i upload on IG and share Url it doesnt come up

Really have a great time. no regrets in spending 200 plus plus heheheh

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

I just want to point out of all the possible eye colors, Sukkie specifically picked hazel eyes. Based from what I remember, Han Hyo Joo's eye color is really light. It's like in between light brown and hazel. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Hihihi. Btw, thank you to everyone who updated this thread!! ❤️❤️❤️

CscuswFUIAAtvI0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by mischiemouse
Inserted photos
  • Like 17

36 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:
I just copy paste what I've found at IG.. Of course we're waiting from @May Low and @4everdelight8d reports too kekekeke..

Btw the reason he choose W is so interesting, because he can kiss the female lead at eps 2 ?

Thanks for all the updates on the FM guys! @jejuhallabong My thoughts exactly! I mean did he want to kiss HHJ that badly?? Lol :lol: No wonder he leaned forward during that kiss scene. :phew:

On the part of growing his moustache only when he has no schedule, its no wonder his moustache kept disappearing and appearing like magic..:sweatingbullets:

His answers on ideal type keep changing huh? First it was he had lost direction since LNY got married, then it's his ideal type change everyday and now it's ideal type changing whenever he meets new people. :'D..I wonder why..:rolleyes:

• Like 18

@mischiemouse : hahaha from what I know, HJ true real eye color is brown (please correct me too if i'm wrong), I don't know it categorized to hazel or not.. The photo from Busan BIFF from what I know HJ is wearing color contact lenses..

Maybe we should ask from HHJ long time fans what is HHJ real eye color..

@May Low : wowww... I will be patiently waiting for your video, thank you so much for your effort..

@fikachuuu : yeahh hahaha it's funny he change his reason why he choose W, or maybe it's his real reason he can kiss HJ at eps 2 ?!?!? :w00t: From I remember when the LTV interview he said because "the plot is interesting, and because he able to work with Han Hyo Joo.. Han Hyo Joo... Nuna" kekeke ^^

• Like 19