[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

10 minutes ago, smileyz said:

anyone agrees with me the way Jong Suk looks at Hyo Joo is totally different from other women? And anyone agrees that he had changed quite a lot after W?? Like he became more active ,happier with much smiles and manlier? He looks so happy and this is his best face in conparison in previous years. He got this manly feel and it totally attracts the hell load of girls. And, and, what's his reason of being too active in social media? It can be an indication he's happy and would like to share his happiness with his fans too. I WONDERRRR who made him change and become like a happy little pill. 

im agree with you, but i dunno how JS before.. hopefully JS fans on this forum can answer it and we can get the right answer... :D

• Like 7

hi guys just want to highlight the translation for LJS japan fan meeting interview question 

粉丝 「平时在电视剧当中,和女演员氛围非常好,实际上有没有真的喜欢上对方?」
钟硕「常常可能会引起错觉(写后记的人这里没有写主语,所以不太清楚钟硕是指自己还是观众),但因为有很多工作人员在看着,所以不会成为你说的那种情况」

cr: chinese forum (honey couple)

Fans: When you are filming with female actress and the atmosphere was very good, in reality do you really like her ?

LJS: usually will cause illusion ( the person who provide fan account doesn't write who's the one having.. not sure if the one who is having illusion is refering to LJK or the audience) but because a lot of staff were looking ( at us) so it won't happen as what you have mentioned in that way.

My thoughts: illusion of falling in love with the actress? I wonder if his illusion or audience illusion will become a reality for them to become a couple LOL

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

hi guys just want to highlight the translation for LJS japan fan meeting interview question 

粉丝 「平时在电视剧当中,和女演员氛围非常好,实际上有没有真的喜欢上对方?」
钟硕「常常可能会引起错觉(写后记的人这里没有写主语,所以不太清楚钟硕是指自己还是观众),但因为有很多工作人员在看着,所以不会成为你说的那种情况」

cr: chinese forum (honey couple)

Fans: When you are filming with female actress and the atmosphere was very good, in reality do you really like her ?

LJS: usually will cause illusion ( the person who provide fan account doesn't write who's the one having.. not sure if the one who is having illusion is refering to LJK or the audience) but because a lot of staff were looking ( at us) so it won't happen as what you have mentioned in that way.

My thoughts: illusion of falling in love with the actress? I wonder if his illusion or audience illusion will become a reality for them to become a couple LOL

just random though, read "illusion" word just make me remember about W ost.... In the Illusion - Basick-Inkii

it was just my random though, cause i cant set my heart to normal mode right now.. hahaha :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

after watch the video, suddenly i wanna ask my friend to vote them and make new email for voting... really wanna see them win the award kyaa~~~

will they come together to the award as the nomination? (HOPE THEY WIN IT :wub:)

I stole my mom and my sister email:phew: for make a lot of account hahaha. So far, I have 4 accounts:D

• Like 17

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

guys don't forget to vote for our couple if you want to see them taking APAN couple awards on 2 October 2016

Click http://dmc2016.imbc.com/program/apan.html , pls register first before voting!! click as highlighted after registration. Note: Each account can only vote once. Every vote counts ! 

I still Get confused how to vote. I DO WANT TO VOTE, but I get difficulty in registering

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Husna Bareeya said:

I still Get confused how to vote. I DO WANT TO VOTE, but I get difficulty in registering

This is the link for registering. https://member.imbc.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx

I followed this guide on how to register.

https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/guide-to-imbc-registration-and-login-for-live-streaming/

Hope this proves useful to you too.

EDIT: How can I miss this guide from our fellow shipper? 

https://jongjoocouple.wordpress.com/2016/09/18/vote-jongjoo-couple-for-2016-apan-star-awards/

• Like 11

also, i read about his answers at the fm, you guys shouldn't be too disappointed, whether he has fallen in love *wink wink* or not at all before with a actress *wink wink* on set irl. the answer to that question is a no. even if he really fell in love or IS CURRENTLY IN LOVE *wink wink* he has to deny it to avoid trouble. its a no brainier, there is no way they are gonna admit they are in a relationship, firstly because it probably just started dating, or secondly, they are considering to date, thirdly, they dont know yet what their feelings are like fourth,

Spoiler

ps i dont want to go there but they are just friends flirting on set the end.

Shipping people irl is hard, been there done that. But I always have hope cause anything LITERALLY ANYTHING can happen. And it happens when you least expected it. What make this ship even more of a possibility is that they are still single and ready to mingle, hopefully at the apan star awards hehehehhe.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, smileyz said:

Jongsuk is now with her. They gonna spend a great time together this night, the very first night, together, alone in Tokyo. Their convo was a bit mixture of humor and life. Hahaha~ Jong Suk and Hyo Joo spend so much time together, talking about how coincidental their schedule is that both of them are in Tokyo together. They laugh together and very soon,they realised the feelings are not just merely as a friendship. "If i am willing to sacrifice my night with her right now means that my heart really feels it..." Jong Suk thought. Very soon, after W ended, everything did went back to normal. However, it felt that something is missing afterwards. It is the princess, the gold, the angel, he is missing. He can't miss this chance. He knew that he is falling for it. No denial as a profession as an actor, he need to separate his work life and personal life. He didnt care anymore. "Hyo Joo ah~..."☆

HAHAHA GUYS HERE IS MY DELULU MODE IS ON:^)

OMG CAN SOMEONE MAKE A FANFIC OR A ONE SHOT OF JONGJOO :bawling:

• Like 10

It has been a long day and it's really late here but I just want to share my thoughts. Like what some of the chingus have said, the process of shipping honey is just like W, you will never know what you are going to get. Especially today, all dear honey shippers have done through roller coaster emotions, beginning with the news our beautiful Hyo Joo is on her way to Tokyo, decked out in couple trench coat with our manly Jong suk, who happens to be in Tokyo for his FM. Rather than coincidence, I would say this is fate. 

Then in the evening, we are blessed with a surprise, honey dripping bts from MBC that left me grinning like an idiot on my way home. The new scenes just confirmed what I said yesterday. I believe what I see from the bts, and I will support honey for as long as I can. The intense yet loving stare/gaze in Jong Suk's eyes whenever he looks at Hyo Joo is enough to melt my heart. Our aegyo king turns into a dashing manly gentleman while our Hyo Joo "oppa" just turns into a lovely sweet girl when they are with each other. If all these are not indications of love and affection, then I really don't know what to call their relationship. 

My delulu:  that they will disappear after tmr's FM and photoshoot for some time together, just the 2 of them. Then appearing together for the Apan awards on Oct 2. Though I know this is extremely difficult, there is no harm dreaming right... my "illusions " wink wink....

Sorry for the long post. Good night!!!  

• Like 24

Also about that iPhone 6 they are using to take that selfie, I believe its actually LJS's phone, it looks silver to me but due to the lighting it seems their is a hint of rose gold but yeah just my opinion. I really don't think HHJ would have 2 phones. So even though it may seem rose gold I encourage people to take a second look, the phone is silver and an iPhone 6.

*There is a difference between the tone of HHJ's phone rose gold and the one they are using to take the photo

• Like 17