[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

7 minutes ago, jejuhallabong said:

I'm personally doesn't think that LJS just doing a tour and having fun with his staff in tokyo (based on his outfit) ..
If he just having fun with his staff, I think he will just wear casual shirt + wearing his cap, especially both LJS and Park Man Hyun said that the wheater is hot. Just wear casual shirt like when he having fun with his staff at osaka, because he doesn't want many people recognize him..
So based on his outfit today, my personal opinion is He going an event / have a photoshoot / have an important meeting ..

@wildaffairs : can you give us the bts link ?

omo omoo

Ahhhhh I can't I am currently outside. Its at the Naver Tv website. I think there are a few. :(

I saw some of the sweet moments :w00t:

• Like 7

Just want to share my though, just lurking on IG and suddenly my comp unstable woth the connection or something else then what are show up just the caption from the picture... 

First, i think shipper war are not going to be such problem but bashing and ruin or compare other shipper (espicially his co star in P) are trully making a problem. Read other comment on other shipper that they turn to be HJ haters cz new fans of HJ, JS or jongjoo couple that over hype and irrational. 

Thats thrill me... i dont expect it. We made this shipper for fun and peacefully... 

This shipper are newer than other JS shipper. But i dont wanna share hatred just love and peace... just make it fun...

To all jongjoo shipper NEVER COMPARE this shipper and DO NOT BASHING other costar just being rational and keep on the line...

Sorry for this random though, and long post... i dont wanna someone to be hate by other...

• Like 15

JONGJOO SHIPPERS! Have you scene the BTS or whatever it is called? GOSH! It's so intense my heart is going to burst open! GOSH! JS and HJ took a lot of selca in HJ's phone!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

I can't breath! I will re-watch it again and again!!!!:heart:

My poor heart!!!!:heart:

Edited by silentlydreaming1209
  • Like 18

Abt the new BTS, I don't know why they release it at this time, when W is finished on protion in Korea, it doesn't make sense to me. The more important thing is, after watching it, I'm totally speachless! Gosh, there are so many moments that anyone even doesn't follow W have question abt the relationship between them. They show us more touches of bothe JS and HJ than ever

Well, as a JongJoo shipper, first I'm fainted, now I'm on heaven, then when I think again, I feel something really big is coming!

• Like 17

Ok I just saw the new BTS. MBC and/or Naver are such teasers. They love to keep us interested and comming back for more.

Someone used to say that there's no such thing as a coincidence. And I am a true believer of that.

So they are both in Japan and Naver just happens to release a full of sweet interaction BTS with some never before seen behind the scenes?

I think someone is up to something. 

All we have to do now is wait and see.

• Like 12

On 9/26/2016 at 3:40 AM, gogogirl26 said:

Just want to share my though, just lurking on IG and suddenly my comp unstable woth the connection or something else then what are show up just the caption from the picture...  First, i think shipper war are not going to be such problem but bashing and ruin or compare other shipper (espicially his co star in P) are trully making a problem. Read other comment on other shipper that they turn to be HJ haters cz new fans of HJ, JS or jongjoo couple that over hype and irrational. 

I believe they are not from this thread. Every ship have those kind of shipper, especially at instagram. We must tell them directly.

• Like 11

and MBC why you must cut it when Jong Suk was about turn his head to the right at the selfie scene.. I'm dying to know what does Jong Suk do to uri Hyo Joo..

Oh God, there must be a lot of selfie photo at their phone.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

And look at Jong Suk face when he want to touch Hyo Joo's chin.. I'm speechless :crazy:

let's make a new email and vote for our jong joo couple APAN award... fighting everyone ..

• Like 14

Hi all,

Altgough I am not active posting here, just wanna say that I refresh this thread whenever I have a min to spare, before I go to sleep and right after I wake up :))

My thoughts on the Tokyo incident is that no matter dating or not, given their really "fond friendship", they would definitely meet up for dinner or something right (since LJS has a gap day before his FM tmr).

And the newest BTS, I thought I was watching a fan-made video of jongjoocouple :))) Thanks MBC for the "journey of love" video <3

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Omooo :w00t:

Some screenshots for now (am outside atm)... 

This video is like a MV/promo video for the DMC Festival Best Couple Award... looks like MBC did hide ALOT of goodies from us....

Edit: I WANT THAT SELFIE OF OUR COUPLE :wub:

OMG!!! Can you share the link?

• Like 7