Innocence was postponed due to Covid and now with Omicron even vaccinated people are vulnerable. Who knows what the future will bring but for SHS's three new movies I hope they consider streaming on Netflix if possible. This would also give SHS more international exposure and that alone would make the world a better place.

• Love 1

I hope @meechuttso will be back too, and also good if more people join and share some thought with us.

Which Hae Sun’s next work that you guys want to see most ? (She’s Dead , Open The Door, Brave Citizen, See You In My 19th Life) 

For me, the work that I look forward to the most is ‘Brave Citizen’.  Really want to see how Hae Sun gonna do the action scene.   The movie is about to start filming next week and I would like to know how she prepare herself physically for this.  I saw a glimpse from her recent video when she saying about Tuk Tuk Block, she did a gesture like boxing. Perhaps it’s a little hint of something that she’s been training.

Y22L0jR.gif

About Covid Omicron I don’t know when we international fans will be able to see her movies, probably in 2023. (I would be glad if they will be aired on Netflix too, but I also want to see at least one movie of her in cinema).   The drama release in 2022 may be more possible. Looking at the bright side, compare to early of 2020 that she has no casting news at all and had to stay idle at home and we fans just had to wait frustratingly and hopelessly, at least now we have many works of her to look for. It’s like she’s working hard now to compensate for that wasted time.

P.S. I saw that her new drama thread is now temporarily closed until one of the cast is confirmed.  While waiting for casting news, can someone help create a thread that combines her 3 news movies in 1 thread, so we can just discuss there B)

• Awesome 1

12 hours ago, immorethant said:

P.S. I saw that her new drama thread is now temporarily closed until one of the cast is confirmed.  While waiting for casting news, can someone help create a thread that combines her 3 news movies in 1 thread, so we can just discuss there 

Yes, her upcoming drama thread was temporary closed by us moderators. We can unlock the thread when she finally accepts the role. And as for her upcoming 3 movies, you have to open 3 threads for each movie. Opening up a single thread for multiple movies are against the forum rules. If you guys are sure that she is confirmed for the upcoming 3 movies, then you can open 3 threads by yourself in K-dramas & Movies section!

• Like 2

Thank you @gm4queen.

Actually her 2 movies has finished filming already and the 3rd movie was confirmed and scheduled to film this week.  I don’t know how to open the thread, seems too complicate and may require some writing skill for the opening post which I’m not sure I can do :sweat_smile: But that’s okay. Thank you anyway. We can discuss her movies in this thread instead.   

• Like 2

I'm OK with just having one thread to discuss all of her projects. They will not likely overlap much anyway. Plus it might help bring some new people over to this thread as her movies and drama get released. If some of her projects were also on Netflix, more people could appreciate her talent and may find their way here too. They will not only get to discuss her acting projects but get sneak peaks of just about every other thing she does publicly. Bonus!

On Netflix Canada she is a lead actor on only Hymn of Death. Only others are Stranger, (which hooked me on SHS immediately), and Oh My Ghost, where her part was small. Because of Squid Game a lot more people around the world are checking out Korean dramas on Netflix so it's a good time for her to get more exposure. For a Korean movie to be shown in a theatre in my city it would need to be as big as Parasite. 

I too can't wait to see her boxing in Brave Citizen but See You in My 19th Life will have 16 episodes (probably) so more Hae Sun to see 8 weeks in a row. It sure does seem like she is making up for lost time these days. It wouldn't surprise me if before 2022 is over that even more SHS projects will be announced.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Thank you so much @gm4queen ! You’re so kind for helping create those Hae Sun’s movie threads. Love the photos you chose for the opening posts too. 

You are welcome! I hope I entered all the details of each movie correctly?? And if you or any other Shin Hye Sun fan is willing to take over the movie threads, let me know. I will transfer the threads as you wish. Then you can update the thread title & the 1st post accordingly! :)

• Love 2

Thank you @gm4queen and @immorethant for your work on these 3 new threads for Shin Hae Sun's upcoming movies. Being unilingual English in the middle of North America, I'm probably one of the last people to learn about what's going on in her world. These threads are a godsend for me. Hopefully many more fans of SHS and her projects will find their way to these sites in the coming days. I'm not that great with social media and technology but I will continue to offer my passion and words in support of this incredible actress. Thank you again for making it possible. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's December 25th in Korea now (still the 24th where I am). Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate. To those who understand Korean and can access SNL Korea, I envy you so much. Hope you enjoy tonight's event as much as I imagine you will. Good cheer. Stay safe.

• Like 2