[Drama 2016] Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이

Guest phi3nk

2 hours ago, phi3nk said:

Seems they were shooting in the restaurant. Is that Nam Ji Hyun's autograph?

@phi3nk I think it's her autograph because her name is written at the bottom of the jar.

I want this drama to start now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mikmik I do also love how Oh Dae Kwan will be together with SIG again! His character description makes it sounds even more fun:

OhDaeHwan_ShinHyeSun_LeeWan1.jpg
Oh Dae-hwan, Shin Hye-sun, Lee Wan

• From enemies to besties: Seo In-gook may have gotten him to cough up billions of won in Police Unit 38, but Oh Dae-hwan will play Seo’s neighbor hyung/good buddy in upcoming drama Shopping King Louie. Somewhat hilariously, his character’s name is Jo In-sung, and the descriptions poke fun that “his appearance doesn’t match his name.” He’s currently unemployed and looking for a job, but his radar for finding people to mooch off of is finely tuned — he’ll zero in on his rooftop neighbor Seo and mentor him on adjusting to life in the city. MBC’s youthful rom-com will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in September. [Joongang]

src: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/news-bites-july-8-2016/

Going from his mortal enemy to his neighborhood hyung soudns fantastic!

Thanks for the information @juliacaesar I think that if it's going to be like that,it's going to be an a hilarious relationship,and lovely in a fantastic way as you said.and for sure I'm going to LOVE it!!!:wub:

and I love the new pics as well,thanks for that!you are great girls!and I can't wait for you'r posts,when the things will start to heat over here!B)

Guest phi3nk

The Supporting Casts Line Up

Seo In Guk ohdaehwan X, Combi-class national team once again. Mungchinda 'shopping king Louis'

Oh Dae Hwan as Jo In Sung. Louis' neighbor. 

Kang Ji Sub as Nam Jun Hyeok, the homicide detective. He's the man who quietly watch Ko Bok Shil. A tall guy with warm heart.

Eom Hyo Seop as Kim Ho Jeon. The secretary company who always monitor Louis.

Kim Young Ok as Louis' grandmother. She's a stylish grandmother who loves to stalking his grandson.

idk if this is right translation or not. sorry if there are mistranslate here, I still have to more learn Korean. you can visit this site http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1084935 to read the source article. 

Guest phi3nk

SIG is so adorkable. He has been posted on his official IG a photo of him wearing jumpsuit suspender who looks like Luigi from Mario Bross. Luigi literally read and pronounce as lui;dzi or some countries translate it as Louie or Luis or Louies. He's smart guy.

An update from Yoon Sang Hyun's ig. He's wearing hockey uniform, idk if this relate to SKL, but the tag SKL was written there. And fans are comparing that photo with past SIG's drama, HKoS.

And finally a lovely picture from our queen here...

Spoiler

Guest phi3nk

Hot weather to start shooting.

SIG and his swollen lips ready to go to shooting. I'm not complain tho, his swollen lips still looks sexy :wub:

CptnHp3UEAAzf2c.jpg

New haircut? 

Cpue9nPUkAEbbnc.jpg

And the couple on screen ready to give their best.

Idk, SIG's sweats remind me of super popular Hyun Bin's jacket in Secret Garden. His pose tho... Ahahaa... :glasses:

CpumfpDUMAA6992.jpg

Ho wow!I haven't been here for four days,and now when I just thought to myself let's give it a shot,I see all the posts and I'm jumping with happiness on my bed!thank's for the post @phi3nk as I said befor you are great!:blush:

Is that NJH with SIG on the last pic?can't wait to see that happening...they look good together!and ya SIG sweats remind me of SG-drama HB-oppa!I wonder if that scan is after he lose his memories?or if he bomp to BS(NJH)befor he lost it?can't wait!!!:wub:

SIG,NJH,and YSH-oppa look so good and I want the drama to come quick,-even though I love W-drama very much especially LJS who is an amazing actor + soooo handsome!-still can't wait to see my couple on the screen,and the whole cast doing they are part,to make that drama,the bast drama!:glasses:

@phi3nk Oh gosh! Ha ha SIG in his IG pic.. can you be so adorkable!  Waiting for Louie! Intellectual lonely Louie.  We'll be in awe again of SIG acting skills.  Like I said in 38TF SIG chooses terrific roles and characters and dramas. He's not tied or associated with flowery idol type characters. In this drama he's lonely heir who grew.... trying to imagine a lonely  Louie with all the money in the world yet lonely.... well hello Richie Rich! :D 

Oh Dae Wan aka  terrific Ma Jin Seok of 38TF as his best buddy neighbor.. hahahaa. This is gonna be hilarious. :lol:

Just waiting for this. A good drama even without super hallyu stars... if it has.. with good writing and story line and directing and editing and acting will be a good drama.  Case in point I Remember You and 38TF. And this is what we love about SIG he chooses his dramas well. And it's a mix of genres. Be it action or psycho thriller or straight drama or rom-com.  He is like a thinking man's actor. And he's impressive.

We wanna see Louie....gee Ha ha.:lol:

5 hours ago, phi3nk said:

MORE picture, but low quality. you can check it here http://gall.dcinside.com/sig/775968

What happen with Louie? Why he's sleeping on the road? Is he homeless? or did he get a hit or accident then somehow stranded on the street? 

@phi3nk I cannot understand all that it's says in the article, but it looks like they were filming at 10:00 p.m. and he was just tired. :(

Maybe he is a homelass?couz you can see he wear slippers on the street...and he look somehow really messy,his hair...he supposed to be a high society guy,so why would he go out like that?it's probably after he lost his memory...maybe he was a homeless before BS(NJH)find him.

anyway thanks for the pics!:heart:

Guest phi3nk
6 hours ago, juliacaesar said:

Nam Ji Hyun is the #1 most searched on Daum's movie section! Could it be because of SKL?

I guess it's because her movie 'Tunnel' although she's not the main female lead. We still have little update about SKL nowadays. I've seen NJH dc but her gallery is sooo quiet. But thanks for SIG gallery, at least we could see there is a progress there.

@pafaccio @mikmik haha, yes his hair here is something....

1 hour ago, phi3nk said:

@pafaccio @mikmik haha, yes his hair here is something....

I'm wondering what kind of personality has this character HAHAHAHA, he looks completely messy :D

I'm having bad thoughts right now watching that photo!!!  Blush.gifBlush.gifBlush.gifBlush.gifBlush.gifBlush.gif I wish..... I can clean his face ..... sorry-and-blushed.gif I can't say it!!!!! Blush.gifBlush.gifBlush.gif

I don't know if is because I fell completely in love of him, but I think he looks extremely handsome and tempting even with that bird's nest hairstyle!!!! 

pink-happy-heart-smiley-emoticon.pngpink-happy-heart-smiley-emoticon.pngpink-happy-heart-smiley-emoticon.png

And the difference between SIG from the other kdrama actors, he's not afraid to post silly messy  selfie.  He's not all glossed up magazine cover boy pin up.. which he looks totally awesome but then... he can also be regular just like us folks :D

Waiting for Louie..gee! The drama is all bout  rich lonely guy who has all the money in the world.. but he can never  buy love! Awww.sounds kind of cheesy but knowing SIG and  the roles he chooses.... ought to be great..  Hell lose memory, have amnesia (albeit in funny way?)  He certainly can do so and give acting.. think IRY big bro Hyun to Min.

Archived