[Drama 2016] Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이

Guest phi3nk

Guest phi3nk

The script already 6th eps?

And an update from the graphic designer. idk, when first time i saw it, i like this type of font and the crown in the middle. It's pretty.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MikMik awwws, thank sweetie. Same here I'm just super hyped up about them and can't believed that filming started already. I'll make another long MV for them and look out for that!

@phi3nk Thanks for posting up the scripts. I'm also loving that crown on the text as well! 

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

@phi3nk Thanks for creating this forum!!! I love this drama and the cast already, even if the story line is a little bland for my taste!!!

What? Another amnesic? OMO OMO OMO ...K-drama industry is full of amnesic people!!! :D ...As long as the amnesic is SIG, no problem at all!!!! :wub::wub::wub: ...A good question is What he needs to forget about his past???:rolleyes: Let's see when the story begins!

The first time I saw Nam Ji Hyun was in the drama "What Happened with My Family" and I just loved her acting! I'm so excited because we can see SIG in 2 dramas in one year, and so far he is doing an amazing job in 38PS. I hope he takes some rest and share some time with his family before going to the military service!:(

@popscreen7 That is great that your fav. actors are going to be OTP... They look awesome together!!!!!!!!

@pangia Thanks so much for the MV... WOW!!! You choose a hot and steamy scene!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest phi3nk

Idk why this picture makes me giggle. I think i would do the same as Nam Ji Hyun if SIG was looking at me like that, or I immediately hit an amnesia haha...  funnygifsbox.com 2016 07 09 18 44 34 32 Delicious pork chop emoji gifs

CnxFFeWVMAAL4uB.jpg

ctto

@quockhanh45 They haven't confirmed yet if this will be 16 or 20 eps. But hope they won't draggy just to fulfill the time slot and the cuteness of the leads.

Guest phi3nk

I guess the photos taken by fans yesterday it's for the teaser. Coz from some articles today, SIG might can't give interviews like as usual after his current drama finish. He's busy with his schedule. Squad 38 will be finish shooting at earlier August then followed by Shopping King Louie shooting schedule. Poor him, No rest. I hope he will be fine, coz healthy is a must.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160721075516464

correct me if I'm wrong. 

Hi everyone! Will be excited to again watch another rom-com with our one and only SIG! I think the same as you do, that he saw something interesting in this drama, since he accepted something that sounds very cliché (however, cliché dramas can be a guilty pleasure hehe). Also like a lot of you, I fell in love with NJH during Queen Seon Deok, her being the first ever actress of the "child version" that I actually liked. Her and Kang Ha Neul were the only things I truly enjoyed in Angel Eyes :D

@phi3nk gosh, that picture of them looks absolutely gorgeous! Makes me want to create my own pics of them heh. 

Hope to talk to you lot during the airing of Shopping King Louie! 

Guest phi3nk

Ahayyyy.... script reading under radar. I think they has been filming some scenes under fans radar too. Secretly.

Coz that would give me explanation why SIG took project "Law in the Jungle" in between his current and upcoming drama.

CoaoZTiUEAAJEq4.jpg

Coa2z5AVIAAiyDg.jpg

Can't wait for another bromance and romance. 

Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun, and Yoon Sang Hyun complete 1st script reading for their upcoming drama.

Seo-In-Guk-yoon-sang-hyun-nam-ji-hyun_14

The cast of upcoming MBC drama 'Shopping King Louie' came together for their 1st script reading!

In 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk will be playing male lead Louie, a flower boy who grew up as a loner living overseas in Europe. Opposite Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun will be playing the role of female lead Go Bok Shil, Louie's optimistic love interest. In addition, actor Yoon Sang Hyun, actress Im Se Mi, and more will be joining the two leads in the upcoming romanic comedy. 

During the script reading, a producer told the cast, "I expect that the great actors on this production will do a great job, even with the slightly exaggerated plot line. Let's all do our best to make a bright, warm drama that remains in the hearts of the viewers for a long time." 

'Shopping King Louie' is set to premiere after currently airing drama 'W' in September. 

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/seo-in-guk-nam-ji-hyun-and-yoon-sang-hyun-complete-1st-script-reading-for-their-upcoming-drama

Guest phi3nk
42 minutes ago, letzparty said:

In 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk will be playing male lead Louie, a flower boy who grew up as a loner living overseas in Europe. Opposite Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun will be playing the role of female lead Go Bok Shil, Louie's optimistic love interest. In addition, actor Yoon Sang Hyun, actress Im Se Mi, and more will be joining the two leads in the upcoming romanic comedy. 

During the script reading, a producer told the cast, "I expect that the great actors on this production will do a great job, even with the slightly exaggerated plot line. Let's all do our best to make a bright, warm drama that remains in the hearts of the viewers for a long time." 

I heard that they'll go to France to shot some scenes. I'm a bit worried here, SIG have busy schedule overseas. I hope he'll be fine and keeps healthy.

slightly exaggerated plot line? hehe... that makes me curious how they'll pull it off on and off screen. That's gonna be hilarious.

Another note and this is good sign, Shopping King Louie at number two in Naver topic interest atm.

CobVUtXUkAA9BfK.jpg

Am I the I the only one who come here every day looking for news?and finally there is!I feel stupid for being happy only for 4 post!

Going to France to do some shots?!it so going to be cool!even though I'm kinda worried for SIG oppa health as @phi3nksays!

I hope they're not going to do lines with French or English,and if they do,hope it going to sounds good and not fake,I mean Louie lived there for long time and he suppose to speak it fluently,but if it's going to come out bad...:huh:

but still can't wait for it come fast!with that cast I know they going to have a lots of fun,and I know for sure I'm going to have a lots of fun watching them!and I can't wait for the bromance and romance to come!especially SIG and NJH!:wub:

@mikmik No you are not the only one. I am checking this forum for update like crazy too and so happy that they already have a script reading! SIG and NJH looks really good together! this is going to be one cute and fun drama!!! I going to beginning my MV of them :D

Guest phi3nk

“Shopping King Louie” Kicks Off Production With First Script Reading

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Shopping King Louie” has held its first script reading meeting.

On July 15, actors Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun, Yoon Sang Hyun, and more gathered at MBC for the drama’s first script reading.

Before the reading began, head of the drama department Lee Chang Sup said, “This drama has the word ‘king’ in it, so I hope this drama reigns on the top during September.”

Seo In Guk, who plays the lonely yet handsome Louie, is said to have become his character right away and showed off charms that have never been seen before.

Nam Ji Hyun, playing the optimistic character Go Bok Shil, seemed very lovely which made everyone anticipate the chemistry between her and Seo In Guk even more.

Producing director (PD) Lee Sang Yeop said, “Although the settings may seem a bit exaggerated, I believe in the actors’ talents to make it all work. Let’s do our best to make this a heart-warming drama that will remain in the viewers’ minds for a long time.”

“Shopping King Louie” is a romantic comedy about a man suffering from memory loss who gets dropped into the middle of Seoul and a woman named Go Bok Shil who is bad with computers.

It will air in September after “W” finishes its run.

Are you looking forward to this drama?

src : http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/28/shopping-king-louie-kicks-off-production-first-script-reading/

Don't ask me, Soompi. Of course ABSOLUTELY I'm looking forward to this.

And this is just a short video. the MBC news about Shopping King Louie. 

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vc1cfAhxR03xRyZcxZpcyRF

Nam ji Hyun public pictorial in Oh Boy magazine, i think she promoted the drama through this.

072903-3

072903-1

072903-2

src : http://www.getitk.com/20160729-남지현/

She's pretty.

9 hours ago, phi3nk said:

Seo In Guk, who plays the lonely yet handsome Louie, is said to have become his character right away and showed off charms that have never been seen before.

How is that possible? "Seo In Guk... showed off charms that have never been seen before"?????  ......Now I'm mooooooreeeee excited to watch this drama right away!!!!! 

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gi happy-elmo-smiley-emoticon.gif clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon-2.gif happy-guys-smiley-emoticon.gif

OMG!!!girls you are amazing!first @phi3nk thank you for all the update and information posts you are great!I saw few of those post before but it make me so excited to see you posted everything here,and the video as well!you are the best!                

secondly @pangia it's great to know I'm not the only one who so excited,and think those two,will look good together,and I really can't wait for the drama to air already,and if we see a new MV from you,I think it will make the wait more bearable,cuz you'r last MV was really great!so can't wait for it!

and @pafaccio I feel the same!SIG showed off charms that have never been seen before,more charm that he ever show before?how much of charm we already not seen from him?more charm then what we saw before and we lose our breath...still can't wait to see it!and ya,it make me even more excited!

Love you'r post girls and waiting to see more of that soon!:wub:

OMG guys! I just got in the SKL information in http://asianwiki.com ,to see if they have some news about the cast...and I saw a lots of the names of the actors I love from other KDrama,like Kang Ji Sub oppa whom I love so much!and few of the Omma's and Hajuma's I'm fan of like Yun Yoo Sun,and Kim Bo Yeon!and Oh Dae Hwan Hajusshi from 38TF coming back to play with SIG again,probably he going to be the bad guy again...but I still love his act!and few more actors I love so I'm sooooo excited!                                                                    our cast grow more and more each day,and I can't wait to see them all work together!:wub:

Guest phi3nk

@mikmik yeah, i'm feeling excited too. This drama have many great supporting cast. No wonder tho, coz the competition a little bit hard. Other stations also have great casts and more popular. But lets support this one. 

Seems they were shooting in the restaurant. Is that Nam Ji Hyun's autograph?

Archived