[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Annyeong.. morning... actually I ask to my friend about psh_krw, may they will be together in reality? My friend said to me, they have face texture similiar...this is destiny??? if like that may they can be relationship in reality?? #Ihopeso Omoooooo...!!! :-)  Let`s see them.. this couple.really make my world.now.crazy..!! #never feeling like this to pair costars before.. aaa.. you are chincha... #speechless

Just 4 episode left... :( #crying #keep positive for happy ending #more romantic

• Like 15

4 hours ago, deara said:

Nope, it was KRW who did moved to next PSH :P He sit on LMH's chair .

4 hours ago, Ednalyn Macas said:

Yes it was KRW who moved to LMH chair to be closer to PSH

Thank you for the correction, a gentleman and a nice sunbae then. :wub:

1 hour ago, dins88 said:

Annyeong.. morning... actually I ask to my friend about psh_krw, may they will be together in reality? My friend said to me, they have face texture similiar...this is destiny??? if like that may they can be relationship in reality?? #Ihopeso Omoooooo...!!! :-)  Let`s see them.. this couple.really make my world.now.crazy..!! #never feeling like this to pair costars before.. aaa.. you are chincha... #speechless

Just 4 episode left... :( #crying #keep positive for happy ending #more romantic

You just dragged me deeper into the shipping hole. Now I wish even more that they end up together. Ottokee?

• Like 13

On 8/8/2016 at 2:24 PM, enensmama said:

wah..I am so happy, this thread alive with conversation..I hope after drama end, this thread more alive. KRW two movie when to be released?how they have the premier, I want to see whether krw invite psh to his movie premier or not because i believe psh will come if she being invited. 

I saw too, krw n psh the face look so similiar..Do you think krw already have interested to psh before the doctors? because I thought he is shy n introvert but he talk to psh in baeksang award, i see the video in yt , they talk. 

they just like a destiny?they each other ideal type, they hoobe n sunbae in university n industry film. I think they match so well. we can see krw being playful with psh only in the latest bts operation scene. he not playful with lsk in that bts. correct me if i am wrong, if he being playful with another actress too. 

• Like 16

55 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

wah..I am so happy, this thread alive with conversation..I hope after drama end, this thread more alive. KRW two movie when to be released?how they have the premier, I want to see whether krw invite psh to his movie premier or not because i believe psh will come if she being invited. 

I saw too, krw n psh the face look so similiar..Do you think krw already have interested to psh before the doctors? because I thought he is shy n introvert but he talk to psh in baeksang award, i see the video in yt , they talk. 

they just like a destiny?they each other ideal type, they hoobe n sunbae in university n industry film. I think they match so well. we can see krw being playful with psh only in the latest bts operation scene. he not playful with lsk in that bts. correct me if i am wrong, if he being playful with another actress too. 

Couldn't agree more with you... too many similarities and coincidence to ignore. Sigh, we're in deep trouble...

The thing I most like about shipping thread is I'm able to get info about two of my favorite actors/celebrities at the same place instead of going to their respective thread. So I hope KRW's fans and PSH's fans who are lurking or actively participating, please share any info about them here, we all would gladly read it.

Don't forget, Shin Hye also has "Hyung" coming up. Hopefully KRW will be there to support her.

Aaaah... so they are going camping? I wonder if that's before or after the sad conversation?

• Like 13

On 8/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, Yammylicious said:

I was captivated how a good actor is Kim Rae Won for me.. he's a veteran in every letter of it,  i do observe him from the very first few episodes of the Doctors but its only now that i finally found out how a fantastic actor he was...:blink: admittedly, he deserves to be a hallyu star...

His looks are already given,  but his charisma drives me really crazy... his arms / hands can act alone without even uttering a word, the way his body moves is simply a gesture of what he wanted to express, his impressive eyes can speaks a thousand words, how much more of delivering those words??????.... gosh i was so mesmerized.. :w00t::sweatingbullets::blink:

Fighting! Im really hoping that you would bring home the bacon...:w00t:

But...

With or without an award, you are a grand slam for me...:heart: saranghae, Ji Hong!

You really captured my :heart:...

Well said.. Actually I've watched him before.. I admired him.. But it takes doctors for me to see him to this extent.. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ayame said:

The gif of the new BTS (as taken from the drama thread). I'll make my own gif set later tonight, but ah~ these two. <3

0PUdeU9.gif

She massaged him, and it's like the most natural thing to do. See how he's still casually talk to the Director.

There's no awkwardness just pure comfort.

Definitely not an invasion of private space.

It's either an action of a spouse or a caring dongssaeng, either way... it's more than just casual friendship.

• Like 17

On 8/8/2016 at 2:24 PM, enensmama said:

psh massage krw oppa. just like wife massage husband. she caring of him n krw oppa enjoy the care from her. do you they will keep in touch after drama ends?

• Like 14

I put it in spoiler bc I don't want you to be like me...but ottoke..I need help!

Spoiler

Chingus!! did you watch the last BTS...the massages??!! 

I love how she takes care of him during breaks...I love it..but it saddens me a lot too. You not behave like that if you have a crush on him. This makes me think she has put him in the FRIENDZONE for sure. But what brings me relieve is that these scenes are from the first episodes...7or 8?..but she is not shy at all =( . She looks at him as her subaneim or oppa but not a crush...why? bc I will never ever do that to a man I feel atracttion. :crazy::bawling:

I notice KRW ..a little dissapointed..or sad or maybe tired, specially in the last part, but not happy at all. Why? bc he could notice that she looks at him like a friend....or it is only my delulu....

Today I'm not positive at all, sorry but please...tell me..what do you think?

Don't forget that everything here are assumptions...not more or less. 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

I put it in spoiler bc I don't want you to be like me...but ottoke..I need help!

Reveal hidden contents

Chingus!! did you watch the last BTS...the massages??!! 

I love how she takes care of him during breaks...I love it..but it saddens me a lot too. You not behave like that if you have a crush on him. This makes me think she has put him in the FRIENDZONE for sure. But what brings me relieve is that these scenes are from the first episodes...7or 8?..but she is not shy at all =( . She looks at him as her subaneim or oppa but not a crush...why? bc I will never ever do that to a man I feel atracttion. :crazy::bawling:

I notice KRW ..a little dissapointed..or sad or maybe tired, specially in the last part, but not happy at all. Why? bc he could notice that she looks at him like a friend....or it is only my delulu....

Today I'm not positive at all, sorry but please...tell me..what do you think?

Don't forget that everything here are assumptions...not more or less. 

every relationship starts as a friend so why feel sad? you know pSH is hard to read... :wink:

• Like 12