[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

here ... i love how he helps that lady ... and i believe she refuse  his help . :))) i love his smile in that moment .

when i look at him then ... don't know . he doesn't have the spark he has today :D  happiness ...

Isn't this the time of the office girl?

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dee89 said:

Or he already desire her? :D

just like that ??? ha ha ha ha

i'm so confused right now ...but sooooo much . really . don't know what to believe . why did he did this ? okay , okay ''rock'' ... but this is just like all the  mountain . is like he give us a mountain . '' okay , here ...now analyze '' . ha ha ha ha i believe we are even very clouse to the day he will say  he received his award trophy .

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

Isn't this the time of the office girl?

yes .

57 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

he has landed in SK i think.. see he updated his IG! hahaha... must be excited... to go back home.. i mean to sleep... hahahaha 

i believe he will sleep.. on her sofa.. hahaha 

58 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

NOOOOO , we want him to sing :D

i guess he won't have any choice for his next FM, his fans would love to hear his voice :tongue:

54 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

ha ha ha ha ha

in the bed this time .... :D

HA HA HA HA HA

no he will sleep on her sofa hahaha

1 minute ago, hyerae1819 said:

I think attracted to her ... but they remain till the end coz they were both nominated for the Best Actor/Best Actress for Drama awards.

yeah , yeah ...good excuse . ha ha ha ha

1 minute ago, krwtan1224 said:

i believe he will sleep.. in her sofa.. hahaha 

i guess he won't have any choice for his next FM, his fans would love to hear his voice :tongue:

no he will sleep on her sofa hahaha0

hahahaha

well ...if he likes sofa ...her sofa . :D

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i'm so confused right now ...but sooooo much . really . don't know what to believe . why did he did this ? okay , okay ''rock'' ... but this is just like all the  mountain . is like he give us a mountain . '' okay , here ...now analyze '' . ha ha ha ha i believe we are even very clouse to the day he will say  he received his award trophy .

Of course just like that dear, don't u see my gif the way he keep glance at her at Baeksang? on that table has Seolhyun AOA, but his eyes stick to PSH..

Too bad no reporter ask about his win & the throphy.. If they ask, he might say 'SH already give me the trophy!' Hahaha.. 

55 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... what a shame if he doesn't sing. I love his version of 'It's Love' as I delulu it's his love song with SH :tongue:

i believe its just his wishful thinking that he won't sing ever again on his next FM :D

3 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

I think attracted to her ... but they remain till the end coz they were both nominated for the Best Actor/Best Actress for Drama awards.

I know dear.. but everything start with attracted.. next step opportunity... then it's up to them to decide ... now i feel like they choose the same path? together? ufffffff i can't imagine it!!! 

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes .

Hahaha ... office girl didn't give him spark? Maybe that's why he now kept emphasizing couple who are 'in love with each other', that gave him the spark, hahaha ....

And btw, it's noticed PSH kept wearing THAT ring, even during private function of her birthday party. She is also blooming with happiness :D

1 minute ago, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... office girl didn't give him spark? Maybe that's why he now kept emphasizing couple who are 'in love with each other', that gave him the spark, hahaha ....

And btw, it's noticed PSH kept wearing THAT ring, even during private function of her birthday party. She is also blooming with happiness :D

i believe was when things was not that great ... when he did not know what is between them anymore . :)  anyway ...past in past .

yes , she always has that ring .

i try to think . maybe he has someone else , maybe she also has someone else .  :D

and still are ''things '' that  ...

okay :

- she goes at the airport dressed in somehing that seams a man hoodie ... exactly match with  KRW new hobby .

-he goes to a fan meeting and gives gifts to someone born in the same day with her .

what is going on ?

14 minutes ago, krwtan1224 said:

i believe its just his wishful thinking that he won't sing ever again on his next FM :D

I hope he sings again in his next fan meeting and sing the whole song :lol:

14 minutes ago, dee89 said:

I know dear.. but everything start with attracted.. next step opportunity... then it's up to them to decide ... now i feel like they choose the same path? together? ufffffff i can't imagine it!!! 

Already on same path :w00t:, happy and blooming and planning when they'll have little happy beans.

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe was when things was not that great ... when he did not know what is between them anymore . :)  anyway ...past in past .

yes , she always has that ring .

i try to think . maybe he has someone else , maybe she also has someone else .  :D

Me too, I try to think it's someone else ... still the timing ???

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

okay :

- she goes at the airport dressed in somehing that seams a man hoodie ... exactly match with  KRW new hobby .

-he goes to a fan meeting and gives gifts to someone born in the same day with her .

what is going on ?

Are they both giving fans clues? :blink:

5 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Are they both giving fans clues? :blink:

i think even to this . :D

in the end what they want ? hahahahaha

okay  ... i understand if this will be true ... and fans will find out ... will be a mega storm .

but still ... they want to somehow show and let space and place to imagine , and not don't know , be a secret secret ... my head . ha ha ha ha

actually ... this clue thing ... seams to do hurt  . right ???? HAHA

like : '' don't let us like this !!! '' 

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

okay :

what is going on ?

That means they love each other...hahaha:lol: Like KRW said..they must love each other..:wub:

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

okay  ... i understand if this will be true ... and fans will find out ... will be a mega storm .

but still ... they want to somehow show and let space and place to imagine , and not don't know , be a secret secret ... my head . ha ha ha ha

Maybe like HyeJung said, let them continue to guess. Hehehe ....

3 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

That means they love each other...hahaha:lol: Like KRW said..they must love each other..:wub:

I like this answer :tongue:. That's why they can't completely cover up coz they can't help themselves.

and now i think to all this coincidence ...

yeah , is clear that we think to much . :D

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

Maybe like HyeJung said, let them continue to guess. Hehehe ....

I like this answer :tongue:. That's why they can't completely cover up coz they can't help themselves.

HA HA HA HA 

yes , yes , yes .... they somehow want to hide ...but on the other hand :  '' but i want to others to know that you are mine !!!!! ''

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I get you huhuhu...I get you, Maria.. that is called self preservation. Sort of like....let us temper this excitement lest we'll get disappointed. But ottoke....these two are too much...getting a headache too:tongue:

Archived