[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

personally brought? is feb 18 your mum's or dad's bday KRW-shi? huwaaaaaaaaaa it was pre prepared!! 

i wonder what he give to the one that celebrated HER bday in Feb 18? the one who made you paused before answer whether she can cook or not?? 

@maria1983 where are u? does any of krw family members celebrated bday on 18 feb? did he do this before in his FM??

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

My oh my.....when is his next FM...please schedule another one soon....this man is giving us unexpected goodies and treats he is not aware of!!!!!

he is carelessly self-incrimating himself..hahaha.. so unlike the KRW in Malaysia FM who suddenly tries to be formal when he hears the mention of PSH's name.. so what do you think? there is really something between them right? oh i just love the new KRW ver 2.0!! :blush:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

heyy is this even true?? kyaaa dun play with my weak hearttt!!! :o

yes i think so.. this info. was provided by someone who attended the Taiwan FM

35 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

DAE to the BAK...:lol::D:D:D

DAEBAK to nth power!!! :blush:

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....why Feb 18????????.....is he thinking like giving a gift not just from him but from them as a couple...or as partners in Doctors...come on...we prefer to delulu with the former!

omggg are you guys sure this is not made up?? omggggg KRW!!!! :astonished:

why would he go into such details.... come on what's going onn!! kyaaa if that's real, so he does know when is her birthday...

no matter what their current status is, of course he would at least wish her HB! :heart:

30 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

he is... he is excited!!! when he is excited he could be out of control!!

i already dont know who KRW really is...:blink:  omg what kinda fan service is this??!! :D

18 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

personally brought? is feb 18 your mum's or dad's bday KRW-shi? huwaaaaaaaaaa it was pre prepared!! 

i wonder what he give to the one that celebrated HER bday in Feb 18? the one who made you paused before answer whether she can cook or not?? 

@maria1983 where are u? does any of krw family members celebrated bday on 18 feb? did he do this before in his FM??

he should just give to anyone whose birthday was yesterday... why spesifically mentioning 18th Feb?? :o

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

i don't know ...but i don't think so .  . and i don't remember someone in his family on 18 feb . and even if will be like this ...why he will prefer someone in his family ??? the others will be upset . but what is going one ? ha ha ha ha

• Like 11

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i don't know ...but i don't think so .  . and i don't remember someone in his family on 18 feb . and even if will be like this ...why he will prefer someone in his family ??? the others will be upset . but what is going one ? ha ha ha ha

hahahah it just doesnt make sense when you brings present today, and asked everyone who had their birthday yesterday instead of today..

my mind couldnt compute... this better be a true story or else..!:D

• Like 12

berries812

• Fan Level: Addicted
  • berries812
  • Members
  • 655 posts
  • rep_superstar.png.4df01425fbaf42a80f5366

Posted 35 minutes ago · Report post

:dizzy:

aiya..... so soon ...   ><      Prince gonna leave for Korea....   afternoon flight  KE692 ....   

Ooo .... read that Prince brought his sister & 3-yr-old niece along with him to Taiwan ....  fans said that they saw them boarding a BENZ ...... :grin:

Jessie Liao 我們在底下看有看到她們上賓士車哦

https://www.facebook.com/groups/raewonisland/   

2017_fanmeet_Taiwan_Feb19_leaveflight.jp

:D

this man ... :D

Just now, beansprouts said:

hahahah it just doesnt make sense when you brings present today, and asked everyone who had their birthday yesterday instead of today..

my mind couldnt compute... this better be a true story or else..!:D

HA HA HA HA HA

well ... if is true ... he did this on purpose .  c'mon ... is not like he did not know what the fans will believe . ha ha ha ha

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

berries812

• Fan Level: Addicted
  • berries812
  • Members
  • 655 posts
  • rep_superstar.png.4df01425fbaf42a80f5366

Posted 35 minutes ago · Report post

:dizzy:

:D

this man ... :D

HA HA HA HA HA

well ... if is true ... he did this on purpose .  c'mon ... is not like he did not know what the fans will believe . ha ha ha ha

Umm...I want to tell the world but I can't...the gf is not ready to marry yet...only when she's 30...so how to show she's mine? LOL...Now that shows a inteliigence....subtle subtle. The man is bursting with it, it seems

• Like 13

Just now, nistymaj01 said:

Umm...I want to tell the world but I can't...the gf is not ready to marry yet...only when she's 30...so how to show she's mine? LOL...Now that shows a inteliigence....subtle subtle. The man is bursting with it, it seems

ha ha ha ha ha

maybe she will change  her mind . and this year ... :)))))

OMG , WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ? but is HIS fault .... HIS , HIS , HIS ...  hahahaha

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

she's not his sister .

yes , i believe she's the stylist .

anyway ... 18 feb . :D what does this man do ? ha ha ha ha ha

you said in your last post, we should not get so hyped up.. that he is just playing with us when he chose that birthdate :(

• Like 12