[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

i'M BACK ...EVEN HERE . hahaha

i read all those pages ... and you , smart people , are amazing like always . and so many good comments and analize ...

In the end they are just people like us ... they like or dislike someone , they can have huge crush , be in love , hate ... or anything that all of us do . hahaha

I see KRW that typical introvert person . stay and judge . hahaha make the right decisions , nobody will ever guess that they observe so many things , but in the end they know much better what's going on . and when they want something .... :D

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

welcome bavk @maria1983...I miss you wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk....

what is definition an introvert person? did an introvert person will talkative too when he with someone he close?

thank you !!

i don't know the definition . hahaha  but i am married with a person like this . and yes , when they are inlove ... they are really different with the person they love .

even when they try to be with that person ...they really fight a lot for this .

• Like 9

Re-posting this here. The DVD pre-order is finally open~

[Important Notice]

Hi, this is Doctors Director’s Cut DVD/Blu-ray Support Team!

We have a few notice regarding the pre-order.

1. Doctors Director’s Cut DVD pre-order is OPEN!
Pre-order deadline: Sep.5 (Mon) 14:00 ~ Sep.25 (Sun) 23:59 (Korean Time)
Director’s Cut DVD Price: $179 ($189 on YesAsia)

Innolifehttp://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=193480&lng=1

YesAsiahttp://www.yesasia.com/us/doctors-dvd-directors-cut-edition-sbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1052992343-0-0-0-en/info.html

3. You can purchase DVD / Blu-ray at Innolife or yesasia. 
If you have any questions regarding refund or change in address please contact Innolife or yesasia.

(The bonus clips in Director’s Cut DVD and Blu-ray are the same. The only differences are the quality in resolution and sound.)

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

thank you !!

i don't know the definition . hahaha  but i am married with a person like this . and yes , when they are inlove ... they are really different with the person they love .

jinja?how different they are when they with the person they love?they really will fight for his love one?even she has so many male friend. i really hope he don't give up hahaha....

is krw really an introvert person?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

jinja?how different they are when they with the person they love?they really will fight for his love one?even she has so many male friend. i really hope he don't give up hahaha....

is krw really an introvert person?

but seams that you are very interested hahaha

i see him this introvert type . Like i said .... that type that stay and analize , and observe all ...but don't want to much atention from the '' world'' . but he knows so much . :Dand he will be very careful to see and observe the person he's interest in . 

like ... look ...  hm , hm hahaha they are really focus on the person they love . like , seams they don't fall very easy , but when they do ...

so ...if he really want someone ... don't worry , he will do all to be with that person . 

• Like 10

On 9/4/2016 at 9:41 PM, dee89 said:

I know, but 'others' shipper didn't respect us.. never mind, they not matured enough i think. Hahaha. 

Don't you think being 'oppa' as a friend much better, it's starting from friends to somewhere else... :w00t: Experience man [make sure he still single] more attractive & sexy. Shin Hye enjoy his skill lol, just look back at their BTS kissing scene. They feel each other, even Kim Rae Won getting goosebumps & lick his lips [BTS kissing Ep18]  after kissing Shin Hye. Ok better i stop now. :lol:

I really hope, They both will attend each other premiere. Finger cross for that :lol:. I want Kim Rae Won win  a lot of awards at SBS Drama Awards this year instead of Lee Min Ho [sorry i'm his fan as well] but Kim Rae Won deserve a lot more for Excellent acting. I want he get an awards Best Couple with ShinHye..

Ah that's true i saw it a lots on ig, i just laugh saw what they did :lol: it was so funny see them. Just like when doctors crew and stars did farewell party, the other shippers posting psh farewell party too its happened a year ago and they start compared it :D. Then when Raeshin shipper mention about how KRW ears got red while kiss PSH, today i saw other shipper posting same thing too. Hmm when KRW fans busy commenting how sexy his upper body from behind  other shipper posting same kinda picture like KRW did hahaha! :lol:  so i was kinda confused when someone said in this thread that RaeShin is the worst among other PSH shippers :huh: i mean seriously??....

Wondering why they act like being threatened by RaeShin?? ... you are right they are not matured enough :w00t:  i hope RaeShin shipper wont do anything silly like that lol

And about being oppa, thats what i was thinking. With all those skill Will teach her a lots a things and in the end Can't resist to not fall..... so friendship zone wont last longer lolzzz :w00t: 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

thank you !!

What you were saying was true, my bf is same type with him... that excatly he did. he never give up on me. thats why i was so thankful to... (i forgot her nick) who shares about "introvert" character on this thread few weeks ago :)

Btw, did your hubby knows you are KRW fans :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah...i read that too...he totally shoot down her...he say absolutely no when ask he n her can become lover.  but when with psh, when ask about the age gap. he try to decrease the age gap from 9 to 8 years lol...i laugh so hard when i read that :joy:

Yea and he never really gives simple answer for that (as we know he straightfoward person). But He let us (fans, viewer, media) go around around with his statement lol 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, deara said:

What you were saying was true, my bf is same type with him... that excatly he did. he never give up on me. thats why i was so thankful to... (i forgot her nick) who shares about "introvert" character on this thread few weeks ago :)

Btw, did your hubby knows you are KRW fans :D

yes , seams that introvert are like this ...stay on the phone  , alone , like they are not interested in anything , but they ''see'' lots of things ...and specially things that has to do with the person they want to '' conqeur''  . :D

yes , he knows ...he just let me  in my madness . :))) i don't do nothing wrong . :D

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , seams that introvert are like this ...stay on the phone  , alone , like they are not interested in anything , but they ''see'' lots of things ...and specially things that has to do with the person they want to '' conqeur''  . :D

yes , he knows ...he just let me  in my madness . :))) i don't do nothing wrong . :D

True, mine always busy with books sometimes i tought he didnt listen or care but i was wrong :)

Waaaa that's cool my bf knows too, we even watched GNB together he didnt noticed it until a month later when he knows i like KRW hahaha :D i said to him but its korea movie he said ok and even praised was good movie and suprised with korea sex scene hahaha :w00t:

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

but seams that you are very interested hahaha

i see him this introvert type . Like i said .... that type that stay and analize , and observe all ...but don't want to much atention from the '' world'' . but he knows so much . :Dand he will be very careful to see and observe the person he's interest in . 

like ... look ...  hm , hm hahaha they are really focus on the person they love . like , seams they don't fall very easy , but when they do ...

so ...if he really want someone ... don't worry , he will do all to be with that person . 

yeah, not seams..i am surr interested in him..actually i want him to fight for  me....hahahahaha.... oppa..i am coming .............................................i am already crazy.....can't move on, every day repeat their kiss scene hahahaha.....are there anyone like me?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah, not seams..i am surr interested in him..actually i want him to fight for  me....hahahahaha.... oppa..i am coming .............................................i am already crazy.....can't move on, every day repeat their kiss scene hahahaha.....are there anyone like me?

HAHAHA

well ... if i'm not wrong we are on this forum right because of the same reason . hahaha this reason .

so don't worry ...HE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU !!! :) introvert are like this .

• Like 5

On September 4, 2016 at 7:41 AM, dee89 said:

I know right, so sad not reliable enough to buy it :sweatingbullets:. I really hope for those buy, will share it with us. Please... :sweatingbullets:.. 

I know, but 'others' shipper didn't respect us.. never mind, they not matured enough i think. Hahaha. 

Don't you think being 'oppa' as a friend much better, it's starting from friends to somewhere else... :w00t: Experience man [make sure he still single] more attractive & sexy. Shin Hye enjoy his skill lol, just look back at their BTS kissing scene. They feel each other, even Kim Rae Won getting goosebumps & lick his lips [BTS kissing Ep18]  after kissing Shin Hye. Ok better i stop now. :lol:

I really hope, They both will attend each other premiere. Finger cross for that :lol:. I want Kim Rae Won win  a lot of awards at SBS Drama Awards this year instead of Lee Min Ho [sorry i'm his fan as well] but Kim Rae Won deserve a lot more for Excellent acting. I want he get an awards Best Couple with ShinHye.. Omo, does he feel 'tired' again? Hahaha..  :)

To be honest, [delulu mode on] I do want Kim Rae Won stay in LA waiting for Shin Hye.. But lets be real, impossible i guess [back in reality].. I think all happen between them, it does look like FATE.. now let's pray to GOD.  Praying they will getting married in real life. :lol:. Hahaha.. 

•••••I know, but 'others' shipper didn't respect us.. never mind, they not matured enough i think. Hahaha.•••••••                            

"Others" didn't respect us...."  - it sad to hear this.  It made me de-lurk bec of it.  

*  As for me, Raeshin Shippers were not over delulu.  I may not be active here but I tried to read most of the posting and believe me, this is the shipper that I find matured and knows the limit of being delusional.  I enjoy the reading bec all were for the sake of fun and making the thread alive.  Besides of loving and supporting both our OTP, everything else here were just normal as other shippers in my opinion. 

Anyway, thanks for keeping this thread alive and fun.  Also the information shared regarding KRW, thanks. As for myself, being a new fan of him, it helps to get to know him at least.  

•Looking forward to their next meeting, Sbs couple awards??:wub:

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

when krw say he have been really happy recently because a lot of cf? if judge by qhis personality, do you think that his truly/main reason he being really happy?

:)

YOU ? hahahaha

well ... i believe he likes his new ''life'' ...like he really likes to be an actor , and the fact that he had this amazing , happy , happy , joy , joy role .

if is something more ... well ... i believe we will find it soon . because seams a person who say what he feels and lives . :D

30 minutes ago, miki75 said:

•Looking forward to their next meeting, Sbs couple awards??:wub:

YES , here is really a great place to be ...fans really keep this topic so mature ... okay , they dream , they dream ...but still they can keep this sense of reality ...if i can say this . :)

YES , i believe they will recive that award . pray

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Susanbali said:

This drama teach alot depending what your point of view and what your experience and what you believe.   Not everyone is same... For me..  fail can make u down( like Jihong)... success make u confidence... not because u fail.. u can be success.. but when u know what your mistake ..u can be success... look that revenge is point to be success too haha... like hyejung. ..

yes you are right, indeed. theres two point of view, whether you agree or disagree. the first time heard that im hesitated. can i believe his advice while his face was serious. haha. i like hyejung's what-the-hell-is-he-saying face xD

tumblr_ocrknmVs9L1vcuv2vo1_400.gif

• Like 6

i actually believe his advice hahhahah because of the way he said it ... but i know he meant to inspire her.. hehehehee... but at that time he still treated hye jung as a high school girl.. no feelings whatsoever for her.. aishhh i miss ji hong!

• Like 5