[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

9 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

i just posted chapter 3!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/3

last chapter should be up by tmrw or saturday at the latest. i'm really glad you guys liked it so far. i hope that after i finish i can officially move on for the sake of my own well being lol

Thanks pls continue!!!

• Like 6

Hi all chingus, any loyal KRW fans here? I really want to clarify something... to ease my yearning of jihye couple, I rewatch those BTS ....

Is KRW that touchy to his costars?

Most of his fans said he's an introvent person but what I see he's not that introvent, he's so caring (to Shin hye that he loves to touch and fix her hair) and a warm person.

Did he has any scandal with his costars b4? 

As an experience and pro actor, is he always so involve / into his character and get shy? 

He's been praised as kiss expert but is he easily feel shy when kissing his costars? 

Just lot of questions spinning around my head unresolved? 

Can someone help?? 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lydlaw said:

Hi all chingus, any loyal KRW fans here? I really want to clarify something... to ease my yearning of jihye couple, I rewatch those BTS ....

Most of his fans said he's an introvent person but what I see he's not that introvent, he's so caring (to Shin hye that he loves to touch and fix her hair) and a warm person.

As an experience and pro actor, is he always so involve / into his character and get shy? 

He's been praised as kiss expert but is he easily feel shy when kissing his costars? 

Can someone help?? 

@maria1983 will able to answer your questions... 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, lydlaw said:

Can someone help?? 

I'll try to answer it as simple as i can...

1. No, he might teased them and being playful to them but never touchy or skinship

2. He is introvert person. As far as i know introvert people will open up completely if they think they feel comfort with that person, if they think they can relay on to that person, feeling safe and secured. ( i guess you'll find the aswer why from my explaination :D)

3. No, but i heard theres a rumours about him with his costar "which star are you from" but there's never a comfirm from him or his management about it (he denied it)

4. As fas as i know Nope, but he is always in to his character. Maybe it happened before, But being open up about his feeling or his experience about it to a public that was a first time.

But for completed answer  you can ask @maria1983  she will help you. She's on vacation right now  :)

• Like 10

14 hours ago, lydlaw said:
Spoiler

Can someone help?? 

Touch hair, maria unnie said he did tht to his costar, so ae before. 

And i hv same question why he being so shy and blushed after kissing park shin hye. 

Im afraid his answer is ; cz im tired. 

But on the latest interview he said he hipnotized...

And some scene he feel like, ths woman is pretty i need to protct her and unknowing he already blushed. Hihing... correct me if im wrong

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Rin90 said:

Touch hair, maria unnie said he did tht to his costar, so ae before. 

And i hv same question why he being so shy and blushed after kissing park shin hye. 

Im afraid his answer is ; cz im tired. 

But on the latest interview he said he hipnotized...

And some scene he feel like, ths woman is pretty i need to protct her and unknowing he already blushed. Hihing... correct me if im wrong

A lots people couldnt see the differences i guess on bts you saw might the one that they were prepares of doing scene, so he fix her hair with people around. He never being in his own world (like nobody's around) with his costar (like we saw when he was with PSH) or hugging or being too close before. :rolleyes: the other factor might because PSH is extrovert and she's not worry about skinship so KRW feels comfortable near her not worry of anything and can get too close with her.

And i've been seeing his kiss scene a lots of time on his drama/movie. For example in Thousand promises. It can be category as hot intens kisses but,.. i could see theres no feeling or emotion in it just a kiss and his costar was like... she couldnt handle his kiss lol. I watched it and my reaction was.. hmm ok no goosebumbs at all. :D  and i bet he was fine not feel anything maybe his costar who was shy about it. But with PSH was different it was the sweetest, gently perfect kiss KRW ever done on screen. he never did that before. And from my point of view PSH can handle his kiss, so it's balance and create a beautiful scene.

Being shy and blushed after kissing with PSH happened because, he likes her (many factors, from her appearance, her cuteness, her character, her professionalism, how much she care about him and others etc)  all that was mixed with the role he must played "as a devoted bf who protect and loves his woman with all his heart" (13 years isnt a short time to keeps loving her) it can leads into admiring then... "likes" but how much he likes her? Only him self who knew about it. Which unconsciously he praised her and told everyone about it without hesitate. so its true what he said that she hipnotized him. I think if the drama takes until 50 ep. They can be a real couple lol :rolleyes:

Let me know if i was wrong  :blush:

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah,.you right. i think so too, if   the drama takes until 50 ep. They can be a real couple lol . so i hope there another project soon for them:D

It takes 1 ep for fallin in love. Hihi. But need a life times to forgt someone special 

• Like 8

I think if there is spark of love with each other & fated together, there's always a way for them to be together again======Let's watch them as months & years past until PSH will approach her 30th birthday. ===================hopefully they end up meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

finished! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1168357/4

thanks to everyone that read and commented. i think i'm finally ready to move on. i hope to see you guys in future drama threads later on! 

again thanks so much for your kind comments. i had a lot of fun writing so receiving positive feedback was just icing on top of the proverbial cake lol

someone please tag me if they ever decide to release the osts they never did HAHAH

• Like 7

2 hours ago, hana90 said:

I think if there is spark of love with each other & fated together, there's always a way for them to be together again======Let's watch them as months & years past until PSH will approach her 30th birthday. ===================hopefully they end up meant to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup that what i was thinking lets wait in another 2-3 years :)

• Like 7

i actually notice that they look kind of similar from the beginningnof the shooting before i became a taeshin shipper...the most similar part is the chin.. at first i thought they should be cast as brother and sister.. and the more you look at them the more they look alike..FATE... heheheh

• Like 7

2 hours ago, deara said:
  Hide contents

This isnt the first time i read someone mention it, I've been read many people comment about this. What do you think chinguuu is this true? :D

Cr: The Owner 

mee too....their face look very similiar...like husband n wife..

• Like 7