[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

38 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

@parmma ...this stills are so beautiful....really when they are together it look and feel so REAL...couple vibes is screamin. Love the last photo...KRW's smile to PSH is priceless!!!!

:)yup

CqwlE0RWAAAAurk.jpg

CqwQKGcUMAAePPZ.jpg

• Like 13

20 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

araso...araso...I will tell you psh real boyfriend..

Don't panic ok......open the spoiler if you want to know...

Reveal hidden contents

PSH boyfriend : KIM Rae Won 

hahahhahahahhahhahahhahhahahahahaahhaha

Got u

Just Kidding...

Let's have fun

:tounge_wink::tongue::tounge_xd::joy::mrgreen:

You should ve just put his picture. That would be epic.

O My God.. I have been MIA for several days and apparently missing out an 'exciting' conversation that keeps on popping up now and then. I guess just another day of RaeShin shipper.

I just want to remind everybody about this: the higher the place, the harder the wind. So if the wind is so hard on us, what does it mean?

Also, an outsider attack can only make us united and be stronger. So i'm touched and proud to this community that when this group is being attacked, each and everyone stand up for each other. I have a feeling that every RaeShin is a sane mature ahjumma, maybe because one leg of our OTP is an ahjussi. Hihihi...

Okay putting everything aside (I actually wrote abive part 2 days ago and only able to finish my post today). Let me say thank you for all the insight, pic and info... you guys are awesome.

About the PD comment that they 100% are not dating. Well, we never say or believe that they are dating right? We think that they are compatible with each other and a matchmade in heaven because of their similarities. We hope that they will date someday, his words are not absolute. There's a lot of possibillities that we dont know.

I love the fact that they get to keep the ring, they have something in common. And the meaning of the ring. Aaaww... I hope the ring bring them together forever as they are destined for each other.

@Ayame wow I had doctors awards ideas also but doesnt have time to make it. Go girl!! Can I suggest several categories?

@Yammylicious, the video is too blur, i couldnt catch the stare. But i notice his manner hands. So i think just like we thought, krw is an old school, introvert kin of guy who doesn't really do much skinship with the other gender. Which only makes me think about all of the skinship that they have during drama shooting.

It means they are already very comfortable with each other that he could do the skinship. I dont think that can change overnight, so if they were distant during the wrap up, something is going on.

Usually the actors went to a second round party, i remember during pinokio but I dont recall during heirs. But i notice that during her last 3 wrap up parties she never in the same table nor has pic with her leading man. I think its her way to neutralize the shippers for each drama. 

Hopefully in time they can be normal again once the prying eyes have nother victim to monitor. I guess that's when our fun begin... recruiting hawkeye shipper, NOW!!!

Yay!!! Tomorrow is preview daaay!!

Ow i forgot, docs has ended... :bawling:

• Like 11

7 hours ago, saeedeh said:

57 minutes ago, starb82 said:

You should ve just put his picture. That would be epic.

you right, i should have put his picturee....hahahahaahaha....

this is my boyfriend...in my back......shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't tell anyone ok

CqwTR1xW8AQGPoG.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

But i notice his manner hands. So i think just like we thought, krw is an old school, introvert kin of guy who doesn't really do much skinship with the other gender. Which only makes me think about all of the skinship that they have during drama shooting.

It means they are already very comfortable with each other that he could do the skinship. I dont think that can change overnight, so if they were distant during the wrap up, something is going on.

My first thought when I saw the video of the wrap party was..where are all the warmth and skinship we saw during the BTS ? But my rational mind made me realize that its just a few seconds video of prob a 2 hour party so cant make conclusion based on that IG video alone

Even if there were any videos of the 2 of them, I am very sure the production people would not show it on social media as they respect KRW and PSH who are known as private individuals

And my mind always goes back to all the BTS we saw of them being so close and comfortable and in each other's personal space :wub:

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

so any news about the trip?? Is KRW there? if he is not i feel bad for him bcoz he deserve this vacay.. however, i hope everyone who join will have a great time..the team deserve this!

i believe even he will be there ... we will never know :)

he will go there sexy with his sexy car , brum , brum , brum   ... and we will never know . :D

8250c89b.gifctto

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

My first thought when I saw the video of the wrap party was..where are all the warmth and skinship we saw during the BTS ? But my rational mind made me realize that its just a few seconds video of prob a 2 hour party so cant make conclusion based on that IG video alone

Even if there were any videos of the 2 of them, I am very sure the production people would not show it on social media as they respect KRW and PSH who are known as private individuals

And my mind always goes back to all the BTS we saw of them being so close and comfortable and in each other's personal space :wub:

Agree and I picture the PD saying that there are rumour about our beloved two actors, so let's work together so that it will not spread bigger. I told the media that they are not dating, please be careful with what you post online.

Again, we can not believe whatever we see in the media, nothing is confirm until it's confirmed, what we can do is believe in our heart. Our first reaction when we see them because actually that is what the real thing is.

I don't know about you all, but my initial thoughts when I see them is that the adoration and comfort feeling are there. I don't know whether they are single or dating another, I don't know whether they has a crush on each other or not. But it's definitely more than "sunbae-hoobae" relationship. Otherwise she would still call him sunbae instead of Oppa.

The least? It's sibling kind of relationship. Which is okay... let them get to know each other freely with their real personality outside the euphoria of the successful drama. 

I'm this close to have an idea to just ignore them and hoping the hype died down so they can bring down their wall. Maybe they should just hang out freely like SH and Hong Ki. Their so open to the public, nobody suspect them... so the more open RaeShin are with their relationship, the less people would suspicious. Then Bamm!!! Wedding announcement. Kkekekeke...

Crazy thoughts... crazy thoughts...

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Yammylicious said:

ctto: the owner

Hummm, what seems to be happening here Hong Hong Hong???? 

Did you notice PSH's stares to KRW when she's getting nearer to him???? GOSH!!!!!

Kindly analyze their gestures shippers...:phew::w00t::crazy::sweatingbullets::blink:

I'M PRETTY SURE KRW WAS GOING TO HOLD SHINHYE'S BACK! But then SungKyung eonni hugs her and he's a little awkward and tries to play it cool. I know it seems like manner hands, but look at how fast he moved his arm and THEN realized LSK was faster! :glasses: 

And you're right! He's a little lazy and meh at first but then when ShinHye comes he gets excited! :wub:

• Like 11

Guest Yammylicious
43 minutes ago, Sara Silva said:

I'M PRETTY SURE KRW WAS GOING TO HOLD SHINHYE'S BACK! But then SungKyung eonni hugs her and he's a little awkward and tries to play it cool. I know it seems like manner hands, but look at how fast he moved his arm and THEN realized LSK was faster! :glasses: 

And you're right! He's a little lazy and meh at first but then when ShinHye comes he gets excited! :wub:

Yes so our eyes is as fast as thunder lighting eih? BINGO! KRW is just so cool ... There are still next times right? :sweatingbullets:

OMG...this latest stills from PD Note are heart fluttering!!!!!

There was a hug after the kiss....why was this cut...or is this their reaction after the take....I think I want to believe its the latter!!!!

RO78588021_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 13

Just leaving this here for those people keep saying Shinhye is only good in the drama because of him or getting more offers because of him teaching her.

And I said it before it's normal for actors discuss rehearse so they can bring the best to the viewers. This isn't the 1st for Shinhye 

Also he also said it again today, one of the reasons he accepted Doctors because of Shinhye. 

He mentioned before all Korean actors would want to work with her if they had a chance. CMS, her next costar, is a much bigger actor and senior than KRW at it.

Because she is Park Shin Hye, as simple as that. There is nothing she can't offer

Please feel free to ship but restrain taking my girl's credit  from her acting and effort  in Doctors or her casting lol

She doesn't deserved that from her "fans" or "shippers".

Thanks

• Like 4