[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

18 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Just watched the long trailer of SWDBS. I am excited. Aww....why do I still see a little trace of Sammaekjong in here? :love: I have faith. the 3 main casts area really great actors. Drama, please be good. 

This one reminded of SMJ to me ... that look 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I liked this one in trailer.... (he still doesn't accept he got defeated..:D)

giphy.gif

Height difference increased ... LOL

giphy.gif

I couldn't stop laughing in this one...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Can't wait anymore it's D-Day hope I will be able to stream...:D

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

random thougjt, what if minhyuk was bi and started liking jisoo's character first? LOL... sorry, weird thoughts often come to my head when i lack sleep.

My guess : PBY has crush on JS since school days, while PHS has crush on an "unknown super strength girl" who had rescued him when he was a high schooler.

Because PHS is a weirdo, there are rumours that he is bi or gay. He actually likes PBY but pretends to like JS to hide his jealousy (ego). You know.. weird rich techie guy... B) A weirdo who likes to confuse the world.

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Yep, he sure is :lol: He said "You never know if there is a bomb" and Do Bong Soon was like "And you want me to die?"

Hahah... what a funny jerk. His character must be paranoid too. Keep on thinking someone is after his life. 

I think the guy who is after him is different from the serial killer who is looking for PBY.

The king of silla and the 14th prince of goryeo. Powerful male leads. The female lead, to be honest, i haven't watched any of her past dramas yet, either that or i was just not paying attention to the actors. However, the cast and the story line are interesting so i'll watch out for this.

1487922341_164242_zpsacwmd8jc.jpg

Sr.dc

3 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hahaha, finally we meet again @Era Ferawati :D. We can spazz on Line again. 

Unnieeeee hugz:lol:finally we'll watch the same drama again,and I'll screencaps HD pics kiss scene for you unnie:lol::lol:

And meet many friend from hwarang thread too:heart:hope we'll allowed to gush PHS since he's the lead now:grin:

14 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

please dramagod lets this be good. there hasnt been good romance for a while now

for park bo young, you should watch oh my ghostess, she is really cute in it

My favorite drama, the cuteness, the skinship and the kisses are my favorites ^_^.

3 minutes ago, Era Ferawati said:

Unnieeeee hugz:lol:finally we'll watch the same drama again,and I'll screencaps HD pics kiss scene for you unnie:lol::lol:

And meet many friend from hwarang thread too:heart:hope we'll allowed to gush PHS since he's the lead now:D

Hugz hugs @Era Ferawati now YOU'VE promised me!! HD Kiss 1080p, OK? Will be waiting for the kisses spam on our chatroom. :wink:

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

My guess : PBY has crush on JS since school days, while PHS has crush on an "unknown super strength girl" who had rescued him when he was a high schooler.

Because PHS is a weirdo, there are rumours that he is bi or gay. He actually likes PBY but pretends to like JS to hide his jealousy (ego). You know.. weird rich techie guy... B) A weirdo who likes to confuse the world.

I think your guess is pretty much spot on. I like that our lead guy is not the cool brooding type (typical object of fantasy) and not a jerk either. He is wacky yet charming at the same time. And he does not treat the heroine badly. He gives the vibes of a boy growing up and just so consumed of himself. He is like a wacky cute geek.

24 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

I saw this link from weibo but the link doesn't work for me. Maybe you can give it a try 

or you can link directly from JTBC website http://onair.jtbc.joins.com/

guys no sharing of illegal streaming site link pls. remove the 1st link...only the 2nd link you gave is accepted...if you want you can PM them the link.. or ask them to PM you the link...

yaaay!! finally D-DAY... so excited for the 1st ep... 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

7 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

guys no sharing of illegal streaming site link pls. remove the 1st link...only the 2nd link you gave is accepted...if you want you can PM them the link.. or ask them to PM you the link...

yaaay!! finally D-DAY... so excited for the 1st ep... 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

Thanks for the reminder:) link removed

Just so I get the names right : 

PHS - Min Hyuk - MH

JS - Gong Dook - GD

PBY - Bong Soo - BS

will try to help live cap tonight ...

Flashback starts with bus scene accident MH is in it in school clothes and Bus comes to a halt missing a mum & Daughter. Gal in pink walks off..

back to present ..MH picks up phone which wakes him up. He talks to someone with deep voice , he curses 

Scene pans to BS , she's eating ramyeon,  writing on PC -

a comic strip pops up or she's telling of her family's strong woman genes..omo all weightlifters - fairy feels coming back to me ..so we see the history of all the weightlifting women in her family 

Sorry I am late.

RECAP:

DBS is narrating how the super strength is pass down generation by generation. She's talking all the way down to her mum's generation where she was a bully at school and spent her money vigorously. In the end she lost her strength and can no longer be a weight lifting athelet anymore. She met papa DBS and soon gave birth to DBS.

streaming lag

Archived