[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg what a cliffhanger. Same one we sees on the trailer 

Lady gets attack aft she dashed out of car 

BS walking in the rain. She lets her umbrella drop. Then the beverage drops too 

Tomorro looks like fun ep. Though BS path once again crossed with d kiler

The culprit with a weird mask on is kidnapping the ballerina dancer...

BS went out to bought something. It's raining. The culprit killed the ballerina dancer, BS is in the rain, she let go of her umbrella and the drinks she bought. We don't know what she saw. END !

Preview. Sorry it went to fast for me to explain it, lol ! But it looks supe rpromising ! MH will fall more for BS. 

Just now, jellybellymonster said:

The bullies totally worship BS now.

The preview shows MH crossdressing. Also where he gets shot.

Oh my gosh :lol: I can't believe we're getting Ahn Min Sook already haha! The preview might be deceiving us though...

But it seems like from episode 4 preview, DBS is going to be in more and more danger because of the killer... :wacko:

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

thk GD gf has a crush on Dr Do. She calls him on the fon.. So odddd...

I was surprised how quickly this is developing.. I Guess it's to free up GD so that the love triangle btwn our 3 leads can kick off eh. But for now poor GD. He does not even realise it.

4 minutes ago, moreenke said:

The culprit with a weird mask on is kidnapping the ballerina dancer...

BS went out to buy something. It's raining. The culprit killed the ballerina dancer, BS is in the rain, she let go of her umbrella and the drinks she bought. We don't know what she saw. END !

Preview. Sorry it went too fast for me to explain it, lol ! But it looks superpromising ! MH will fall more for BS. 

I thought she saw something too when I first watch the preview... but actually she just heard her scream right? As far as we know, DBS is strong physically... i was wondering about her eyesight and hearing....:wink: is it just like us?

i found Bong Soon's mother is annoying and quite materialistic. She is kinda a slave for money and power but i am kinda happy to see Bong Ki doesnt interfere with Gook Do's girlfriend and Gook Do's girlfriend is annoying because she called Bong Ki and she was flirting with him. Another devil again. But i hope this scene would bring Gook Do to realise about Bong Soon. 

Well thats a wrap for the raw. Looking forward to the subs to enjoy their conversations.

2 things that i wanna comment thats not focusing on the cute interactions btwn BS and MH

1. GD i dont thk is that close to BS. While he is imp to her. Shes jus that childhood fren that he sometimes look out for. Point 1 his gf has nvr met BS. Point 2 even knowing BS was upset with him at the hospital he does not call or text to find out more esp since their conversation was unfinished

2. GD cellist gf is not making a good impression to me. She was giving BS twin that eye when he examined her. Then that fon call to him sounded flirtatious. Regardless that GD nt spending enuf tym with her or care for her more, it is so not nice to hit on another guy when u hav a bf yourself. Sorry if im too judgemental on her, just irks me lol

1 minute ago, ruzikie said:

i found Bong Soon's mother is annoying and quite materialistic. She is kinda a slave for money and power but i am kinda happy to see Bong Ki doesnt interfere with Gook Do's girlfriend and Gook Do's girlfriend is annoying because she called Bong Ki and she was flirting with him. Another devil again. But i hope this scene would bring Gook Do to realise about Bong Soon. 

Yah.. just last episode I was pitying her for lack of affection from GD, but this week, I totally see her for what she is... trying to two timed.

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I thought she saw something too when I first watch the preview... but actually she just heard her scream right? As far as we know, DBS is strong physically... i was wondering about her eyesight and hearing....:wink: is it just like us?

From what I saw , definitely she just heard the scream. So I don't know if she actually witnessed it

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

Well thats a wrap for the raw. Looking forward to the subs to enjoy their conversations.

2 things that i wanna comment thats not focusing on the cute interactions btwn BS and MH

1. GD i dont thk is that close to BS. While he is imp to her. Shes jus that childhood fren that he sometimes look out for. Point 1 his gf has nvr met BS. Point 2 even knowing BS was upset with him at the hospital he does not call or text to find out more esp since their conversation was unfinished

2. GD cellist gf is not making a good impression to me. She was giving BS twin that eye when he examined her. Then that fon call to him sounded flirtatious. Regardless that GD nt spending enuf tym with her or care for her more, it is so not nice to hit on another guy when u hav a bf yourself. Sorry if im too judgemental on her, just irks me lol

She irked me since beginning when they met in the restaurant. I found this girl was quite a clinging girlfriend and not fond with Gook Do's job as a detective and police officer. Sorry guys, but i am not fond with his girlfriend. 

A more fun episode ... I keep laughing @ the gangster's scene... most of all that toothless ahjussi... I guess the ratings will increase again... love all the animations and the text effects... I really just hope they will lessen the killings because I kinda notice they kill one person every episode ...and people / netizens are already disliking the darkness of this drama...tho' I understand that it's a part of the genre too but I just wish they'll just focus on the comedy and the romance... 

P.S I'm starting to dislike GD's girlfriend because she looks like she's flirting with BS brother ...w/c is not good... like she have a thing for him... my poor boy looks like your lovelife is destined to be doomed forever... 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

I really love this ep tonight. Watch stream & I can't stop laughing at my OTP bickering with each other lol :lol:

I have strong feeling DG' gf will break up with him because she has a crush with DBK & she is tired by his unconcerned (but i see he take care of her carefully in ep 3, huhu my poor GD :()

Bravo for PHS's romcom acting :wub: He's so funny :D

Archived