[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Ahh ji Soo meets his pretty cellist gf for a meal at cafe 

back to MH & BS - both as usual bickering in car - chemistry is good even when they fight, lol! 

Js gets call fr station while at lunch with gf. 

Bs goes to MH house , she is so impressed..

MH cooks for her. They are bickering summore , you would think they are married ..

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Door bell rings ..omo! Jisoo came. You can feel the tension..Ji Soo says how can BS stay there pulls her away ..but MH pulls her back ... lol!! Anticipate more friction next week - end ! 

preview looks exciting.. love story at PHS side beginning..

Jisoo's girlfriend is really pretty.. i hope they keep it like jisoo was never in love with PBY and won't be..

although i wonder what the truth is.. he seems to really really like his girl..and is overly protective of PBY

That serial killer is scary..who is the actor playing him?

I guess, this episode ends, when IGD wants DBS to leave MH's house and he is dragging her away. 

Well, when IGD starts noticing DBS as a woman, it is already too late. MH was the first to recognise how "sexy" she was. In IGD's eyes, she was like a damsel in distress and needed protection. Actually, he never really paid attention to her. He hung up on her, didn't even listen to her at all, left without saying goodbye. Like she said it herself, IGD was a jerk but she didn't mind. I know that IGD likes DBS but he was rather rude towards her. MH sees DBS totally differently. She is cool, sexy and doesn't lack self-confidence. In the end, she was never really herself in IGD's presence due to her crush for him. Moreover, her strength didn't make her look feminine at all. 

23 minutes ago, briseis said:

MH asks BS to stay at his home and then they bicker about it like a married couple. So MH actually uses a smart argument - that if she loves IG the best thing is to make him jealous to get him, and thinking MH is agy, BS agrees to stay I love this scene, thanks..

MODERATOR EDIT: DON'T QUOTE VIDEOS OR PICTURES OR GIFS!!

I had just removed it!! So don't put it back again!!

I love this scene!!

I'm just imagining when DBS and AMH start falling in love with each other :wub: Gahh I can't wait to see them together because they are already so adorable...all their bickering.. and did you see DB mock AMH when they were in the car with the police guy? :lol:

Oh, good ep & the pace is fast as ep 1 :wub: I really like the thumbnail jTBC put in every clip :rolleyes: My OTP bicker alot in this ep but next week may be their romantic wil begin :D Super cute couple right B) ?!

source.gif

And i'm so happy to see Jin Heung King & Pa Oh reunion although they don't have any conversation (BTS that scene juseyo :tongue: )

Wait to sub to understand & i hope rating will be better :wink:

It was a good 2nd episode but I have to admit that objectively the first episode was much better since it managed to strike the right balance between the main story, side characters and the mysterious blackmailers and creepy attacker. However, in episode 2 I felt that there was too much focus put on the attacker, to the point where it was excessive and uncomfortable. I love the first and last 15-20 minutes when the focus shifted back to the OTP and IGD. But it seems that in the next week's episodes the focus will be back on them so I'm really looking foward to it.

Hw3W4Et.jpg

Archived