[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

who will she choose to stay with? My bet will be on An Min Hyuk and the reason is .... :lol:

i'm assuming it will be Min Hyuk since PHS is the lead. JS is forever relegated to second lead... poor puppy...

@supergal99JS is only a few centimetres taller than PHS, right? he looks so tall in the gif. he makes PHS actually look average in height. PBY is so cute. i love her since Werewolf Boy. been hoping she and Song Joong Ki can have another project together.

okei..peeps....came here to drop by just to ask this..

HOW TALL IS JISOO???? the height shouldn't be that difference with him and hyungsik right???? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

i do see his boot is a bit of heel..but stilll.....hyungsik wasn't even that much of a difference with park seo joon or kim woo bin...

someone enlighten me..

omg ...the press conference.....cuteness overload......bo young unnie btwn those tall boys is just :wub::D to my very liking!!

3 hours ago, ferily said:

It is pre-produced :) maybe there are cameos but they kept it a secret... 

oh so everything has been shot and done??? :o .... ever since complete pre produced hwarang...i m just a big no no for pre produced.

Just now, xxyy said:

oh so everything has been shot and done??? :o .... ever since complete pre produced hwarang...i m just a big no no for pre produced.

got burned badly as well? LOL... don't worry, you're not the only one. i'm still so heartbroken for PHS's SMJ in that drama. 

you guys can keep the guys, i will keep bo young, i want to squeal her so bad :D:D:D

there is no hot romance at the moment, this drama gonna explose

the drama is such a perfect timing. hwarang just end, people want some more of PHS

5 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

oh... it's pre produced? even so, still hoping for cameos. :)

seems like all the PHS fangirls has already moved here from the hwarang thread. 

You are absolutely right. Nice seeing all the familiar names here. We have to be careful not to fangirl too much here.

Love PBS and JS too.

1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

You are absolutely right. Nice seeing all the familiar names here.

it's like the hwarang peeps took over this thread. LOL... hwarang thread is so quiet now. been hanging out there earlier. can't quite ready to let go of SMJ but also looking forward to seeing Min Hyuk. 

since i feel so familiar with the names of the posters here, i'm welcoming myself to this thread! ahahha hello chingus!!

is this drama pre produce?

i'm here for hyunsik and i'm glad i'm already seeing his chemistry with park bo young but i hoping i will not have 2nd lead syndrome with jisoo hahaha or else i'm doom ahhaha

Archived