[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, here comes the end... Kkeut. 

I must say that if it weren't for Ji Chang Wook and Song Ji Na, I would have probably dropped this drama after five or six episodes.

Plus side:
-Ji Chang Wook (he really gave it all for this drama, and he's getting hotter by the day!) 
-Song Yoona's acting
-some awesome action scenes (especially those from the first episodes)
-foreign setting (Spain)

Minus side:
-rushed plot (full of holes) 
-unnecessary loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong scenes
-awkward romance pushed down our throats
-awkward "funny" scenes that just didn't fit
-choppy editing
-whiny and almost retarded damsel in distress as a female "lead"
-shaky camera

I'll just add a small consolation prize: the kiss in the end (right after Anna pressed the Enter key) was HOT (and that's thanks to Ji Chang Wook). :wub:

Some interesting facts are getting known

https://mobile.twitter.com/mystarmyangel/status/798019618434519040 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mystarmyangel/status/798020722400448512

In the original script JH died instead of YJ and it was his words: "I want to get rest now" to AN. But the PD changed it (seems like JCW and Yoona were reffering to that fact when they said they preferred the sad ending in the live broadcast).

Also it's not stated here, but I saw a post saying that writer intended YJ and JH to be the main couple but PD changed that as well... they sure had some different perspectives, that's why it was kind of confusing

17 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

aahh... I love that last comment... :It'd be nice if Yoona film a melodrama with JCW, their chemistry us so good." The first reason I planned to watch K2 is JCW, then the next reason is Yoona. hahaha...  So, pretty please pair them again in next drama... that's why I end up crazy over the k2 despite of  the unexpected story.. Their love story makes me survived watching the boring and long politics, and manage to finish the k2 till the end and so happyyyyyyy with the ending....

@SunnySun26 thanks for sharing the knetz.. lol... that comment indeed a bit harsh but it has a point tho. lol. that comment, the longest among all, the writer scammed both JCW and Yoona...

aisshh.. at this rate .. it will be hard to get over this feeling affection... JehAnna.. or Ji-Yoona....  what have u done to me??

Nah Melodrama is too much crying. RomCom would be best for them. LOTS and LOTS of romance. Even JCW said that the romance/love between JeHa and Anna should have been shown more.

And I am sooo happy to see that Knetizens, even netizens and casual Korean audience loved Jehanna and want the actors back in another drama. The chemistry spoke to everyone. They were so sweet yet passionate. :wub:

3 hours ago, anipanch said:

Also it's not stated here, but I saw a post saying that writer intended YJ and JH to be the main couple but PD changed that as well... they sure had some different perspectives, that's why it was kind of confusing

I think this was just an assumption, but might not have been true. Even JCW in his interview said that JeHa only has pity, but not romantic love towards YooJin.

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Nah Melodrama is too much crying. RomCom would be best for them. LOTS and LOTS of romance. Even JCW said that the romance/love between JeHa and Anna should have been shown more.

And I am sooo happy to see that Knetizens, even netizens and casual Korean audience loved Jehanna and want the actors back in another drama. The chemistry spoke to everyone. They were so sweet yet passionate. :wub:

I prefer Melodramas, but would not mind rom-com. Best solutions is to have both LOL, but melodramas will always leave a deeper impact on me

21 minutes ago, MindfulL said:

I think this was just an assumption, but might not have been true. Even JCW in his interview said that JeHa only has pity, but not romantic love towards YooJin.

Yes that's because it was changed by PD, so they weren't a couple 

23 minutes ago, MindfulL said:

I prefer Melodramas, but would not mind rom-com. Best solutions is to have both LOL 

Yeah people are making up all sorts of stuff.  LOL. I wouldn't believe these twitter quotes. Give me legit articles. Besides, they went with Jehanna happy ever after, its a done deal, why bother about such stuff now. The ship that was supposed to sail, has sailed and one ship sunk. Let's move on.

LOL. Sure as long as I get these two, I don't mind. Just not too melo with many tears or a tragic end with some weird disease.

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@YourHighness . Well... not fully melodrama of course.. let's make it multiple genre... melo-rom-com... ah whatever it is... I just want them, as long as it them again... I will watch.. lol, but I know it won't be easy to be come true.. Like I wish for song-song couple to have another reunion in another drama or movie... I want these two.. they should meet with much more better script this time... that would be a total jackpot! When great acting meets great script. Ah glad that u're still online chingu.. I still can't sleep... and want to spazz untill I get sleepy... :D

okay, is the eng sub for this video available yet???

Hahaha..as long as the writer gives them a lot of romance to take advantage of their sizzling chemistry, I don't care if melo is mixed in a little.  :D You never know..look how Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae (I hope I wrote their names correctly)from My Girl came together after so many years. I just hope if our couple do get together in another show, it won't take them so many years. :P I'm not that patient.

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

Yes that's because it was changed by PD, so they weren't a couple 

No, I mean it was being assumed and they were never supposed to be romantic-linked originally from the beginning. JCW never said anything about it. And after finishing the drama, though there is some lacking parts on the script-writing, I think it makes sense for how everything turns out. Given the characteristics of the characters, I see JeHa being in love with Anna. I can't see how he can fall in love with a person like YooJin.

The show was good, but I was definitely disappointed by the way the story was carried out. I felt that it had so much potential that it didn't live up to. I'm scared to watch the last 2 episodes because I don't want to be disappointed further. After reading this thread I can tell that there are a lot of mixed reactions and opinions.

When I first started watching this how I thought that Je Ha and Yoo Jin were going to end up together but that idea was ruined. They would've been perfect tor each other and personally it'd be nice to see something different from the usual couples.

7 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Hi.. annyeong agents...!! Aigoo.. I'm suffered from withdrawal syndrome now... I've just done rew-watching from episode 1-16, all JehAnna moments, and of course the most awesome kisses in ep 16 countless times... lol

@feima @liltash85 I love reading more deep analysis about the kiss.. oh yeaahhh.... can't get over their kisses yet... *oh, my ovares, my weak heart*

@kaoriharang yessss... I'm praying hard for that too!! Look, the bts from their heart-breaking scene in ep 15 is soooo great..  their heart rat going up is no joke, surely they must feel something something right... haha.. that's why I want to see how about the spain kisses.. lol, did you guys count their kisses just for that? kekeke.... that's a lot... but I keep wanting more... *aahh... na micheoseoo...hooooohhh....!!!* as @alekaonu mme too having hard time here... missing them already... will dramagod or one of the big 3 will reunite them in another drama, I know kdrama rarely re-pair the same couple, but some did, I hope they get another chance too. I wanna a sweet melodrama-romance-comedy.... with good script as well. Is it possible??

really, I havent read nor hear someone tell about this before..so I dont know... but really.. I hope it is true.

I love them here... I imagine them like in another drama from the picture... samchoon, mom dad and with their daughter and son-in law... haha

Reveal hidden contents

@reemkanabta hahaha... I love JCW expression here... he is superman....!! lol

Reveal hidden contents

@Bambiina lol... u are bad unnie, but like other likes YJ, me too, I like ur comment.. I have to imitate CYJ, "congratulation, your wish fnally come true" mwahahaha

=============================================================================

BTS STILL CUTS

I love the scene when PKS's men drag Anna to that car, it gives JH some flashback of their last separation in Spain. That augish JH feels, it breaks my heart...

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

@stargazer187 the Spain kiss : they kissed 7 times ib 30 seconds. I wonder if the shot is longer how many times they kissed. (hint: countless) hahahaha. Tbvh, i think Jehanna Spain kiss is the best kiss in Kdrama so far. I personally like it better than DotS kiss. I wish the kiss is longer. their kisses is so natural hence the camera really focus on their lock lips. (k i sound byuntaae now, but that is the truth. their kissing is so natural i cannot help but to ship the more and more). Cheers to Jehanna and JCW-Yoona for making those scene beautiful.

HAHA WOW YOU COUNTED! NICE !!

i too wish the kisses were longer but i am glad we got multiple and not just one. and truly they look so natural. thats why out of all the moments i keep on replying the last scene the most (; side note: JCW is really a good kisser ^^

beautiful and natural, i am totally shipping JCW with Yoona ^^

thank goodness we are all praying for bts :(

Btw does everyone have the OST album? If not you can PM me I can pass you the download link. 

Hi agents :)

Still have to watch last ep with subs...couldn't make myself to conclude it yet...last night i've been watching cuts from the drama, the more i look, the more i like...many great momments like this one

hdk9KO.gif

don't know whos reaction was better...JH's or J4 :lol:

Guess what a ring tone i have on my mobile phone? Choir theme :blush:...downloaded all background parts...and OST part 5 is included on my CD in the car (my hubby going nuts listening dorama songs all the time :P)

...and have to put this...for all JCW and SYA fans...sorry if this video was already up

All credit to MJ Park

Such a chemistry didn't see from SLA ...what a great remake those two would make

Just finished watching and I must say this was an amazing drama but however has left us with tons of unaswered questions.... Nothing was explained further of those other hoodline corrupted conglomerates hiding in the dark of the conference room, like they were not caught or anything? we saw the chairman get shot, candidate hanged, how about the rest of the corrupted?

Also this leads me to know more about Master Song who killed Um Hye Rin. His backstory to how it all happened was not explained any further just the fact that he was responsible upon order. We didnt get to really hear his explanation. And how about the end? What happened to Master Song? Can anyone explain? Did he surrender himself?

4 hours ago, anipanch said:

Some interesting facts are getting known

https://mobile.twitter.com/mystarmyangel/status/798019618434519040 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mystarmyangel/status/798020722400448512

In the original script JH died instead of YJ and it was his words: "I want to get rest now" to AN. But the PD changed it (seems like JCW and Yoona were reffering to that fact when they said they preferred the sad ending in the live broadcast).

About JH-YJ relationship is just assumption. We knew very well that Jeha fell for Anna from the ramyun dance scene and that scene was in the very first script JcW receives when he was reviewing the project even before he agreed to do this drama. It is his fav scene. He was reviewing this drama during filming Whirlwind Girl 2 so i guess he already know that Jeha will end up with Anna. 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Really JCW said that he would like the romance to be shown more? In which interview did he said that? Mind to share the link? 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Yeah people are making up all sorts of stuff.  LOL. I wouldn't believe these twitter quotes. Give me legit articles. Besides, they went with Jehanna happy ever after, its a done deal, why bother about such stuff now. The ship that was supposed to sail, has sailed and one ship sunk. Let's move on.

LOL. Sure as long as I get these two, I don't mind. Just not too melo with many tears or a tragic end with some weird disease.

Hahaha..as long as the writer gives them a lot of romance to take advantage of their sizzling chemistry, I don't care if melo is mixed in a little.  :D You never know..look how Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae (I hope I wrote their names correctly)from My Girl came together after so many years. I just hope if our couple do get together in another show, it won't take them so many years. :P I'm not that patient.

It would be nice if they got paired together maybe as JCW comeback drama after enlistment. You know the anticipation fan has been waiting for 2 years. Would be great if they get super  good writer and PD. N maybe during That time Yoona has been improve in her acting and can give us more impact with her sizzline chemiatry with JCW. Who knows they can make a drama with ratings shooting off the roof like DoTS. 

@kaoriharang i watched it too many times till i can count those kisses. I already knew JCW is a good kisser from Healer but i dont know he is SUPER GOOD. I think by far he is the best kisser among K drama actors. The kisses looks so natural, romantic and he did not over do it. N i think Yoona respond in a good manner. She responded n not just stay put and had stucked lips (some actresses didn't responded to kiss scene they just let the male lead doing all the work). 

Archived